Author Topic: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic  (Read 32223 times)

ukjeff

Re: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2013, 11:56:18 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2013, 12:05:59 PM »
this looks delicious,man.

do you know, where im originaly from, we have a meal thats called "cevapcici", i swear looks retty much the same,google it ;D

and yeah the guy gonna shit out his kidneys eventualy from the bloodpressure issues.
its clear as daylight now, we have to do with an individual who confuses steroid bloat with real muscle, commonly refered to as permabulker who "will cut later on"(usualy they stop training and never to be heard or seen of again.they piss out the bloat and realize theres fuck all left during diet and go off, and are remembered as the guy in the gym who looked like a fatso who decided to train a bit to lose weight.

sometimes they reapear on tv or in some docus as the "victims" of steroid side effect, notoriously bitch titts or potency issues.
that deca idea i would bet he goten from bfg's thread ::)
that deca gonna shut down his dick nicely for some while.

lol you guessed it...the bfg thread.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2013, 12:08:10 PM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2013, 12:09:05 PM »
isnt it funny that the biggest leanest guys are the ones that wont post pics  ???
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2013, 12:17:32 PM »

That looks like what the doctor showed me when I got my gynocamastia surgery, the mammary glands and the actual gyno,  :P disgusting, lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2013, 12:28:29 PM »
Seems reasonable to be honest.  I've seen guys "lists" that did more than this.

Oddly enough, the biggest body builders and power lifters i have met in my life used nothing but UGL products.  I'm a firm believer that HG products are simply cleaner and that's about it.  The two sources I've known over the years would intentionally overdose their gear to make people think it was "better", when in reality it was just a little stronger.

8)
I agree with this 100%.

I will not argue with anyone who say ug's are underdosed or fake cause they may live in a different part of the world and that may have been their experience, I don't know. I mean if you came across a couple different fake ug gear you would think all ug is fake, I guess......so whoever claims this has their reasons for claiming this.

But I do know this that here and Canada every ug lab is real gear, the last time I saw something fake was like 5 + years ago, however I do not get domestic but I know what is around from all my gym bodies and hanging out at the bodybuilding shows. Now the ug stuff I take is stronger the any human grade I have ever taken, I am 100% sure of this, certainly overdosed if anything.

Now GH is a whole different story, obviously generics are no match for human grade, not even close, ....... OH SHIT I STAND CORRECTED, KIGTROPINS ARE, LMAO.. ;D

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2013, 12:39:19 PM »
Regarding the idea that people need to use that volume of gear because its actually underdosed or fake...I strongly disagree. Most of these guys have been juicing non stop, in increasing dosages for 15-20 years. If your first cycle was 500mg's of testosterone when you were 160lbs, 15 years ago, do you really think that 500mg's of testosterone will be enough to incite further growth after 15 years of heavy juicing later now that you weigh 250lbs?? Of course there are diminishing returns...just like anything else. The first time you do a cycle of gear its not uncommon to gain 20-30lbs (much of it being water and glycogen, but still) - you will almost NEVER see those same results again. EVER. Eventually it will take another GRAM of gear to gain another 5lbs of muscle...thats just the way the body works once you push it to these supraphysiological levels.

Would these guys look basically the same on half the doses? No. Whether you have horrible genetics or the best genetics in the world, 700mg's of tren vs 1400mg's of tren is a HUGE difference. Are you going to experience more negative side effects on 5 grams of gear than on 1 gram? Definitely but you will also grow bigger muscles.

I will also say, as a few others have noted, this is a relatively "mild" stack for a high level pro competition. Not much slin, not a ton of GH and a pretty standard amount and variety of anabolics. I've seen some guys who can never get past top 5 in the nats running some INSANE doses and spending shitloads on really random compounds hoping thatll be the key to their growth...I remember one guy who was perpetually banging his head on the wall at nationals spending a rediculous amount to run about 1.5 grams of MENT

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2013, 05:44:52 PM »
6'1, and I am much bigger than you galeniko, as well as most of you on this forum. I can run whatever I want to be honest, and you are entitled to believe whatever it is that you want. Fact is I am younger and bigger than most of you. I can tolerate more gear as well, it's just how it is. And sorry for not wanting to post pictures on myself on a forum dealing with illegal substances. I guess i'm just an idiot for not wanting to incriminate myself.

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2013, 05:46:18 PM »
this is because youre a fatso.

you train and do steroids only to not show off.

yeah right ::)

Jealousy is an ugly trait old man

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2013, 05:55:08 PM »
A little late for this.. but everyone looked like absolute garbage at the arnold so this stack or the other.. doesnt really matter. No body used this amount of jazz back maybe 25-30 years ago and all looked 100% better than the lineup this year.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »
6'1, and I am much bigger than you galeniko, as well as most of you on this forum. I can run whatever I want to be honest, and you are entitled to believe whatever it is that you want. Fact is I am younger and bigger than most of you. I can tolerate more gear as well, it's just how it is. And sorry for not wanting to post pictures on myself on a forum dealing with illegal substances. I guess i'm just an idiot for not wanting to incriminate myself.

Just Cut your face out brah....this is just the internets, nobody's gonna get you

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2013, 07:02:24 PM »
I found his pic....

6'1 260 lbs with abs

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2013, 07:24:34 PM »

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2013, 07:46:34 PM »
I remember the days of finaplex pellets and cheap convertable tren. My last cycle back then was of prop/tren included 700mg per week of tren and I felt like absolute shit but looked my best. I have much respect for the BB's who can handle high doses of tren.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2013, 08:31:49 PM »
not bigger than phil heath, i'm 6 inches taller than him though. My shoulders are much much wider than his as well. Honestly, when I use to box as a teenager I was a super heavyweight which means 201 pounds+. running almost 5 grams of gear helps as well.
How much gh do you run?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2013, 08:33:05 PM »
 Super Chicken Method

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2013, 08:33:45 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2013, 08:35:04 PM »

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2013, 08:50:21 PM »
btw, sorry i meant above 1or2 shots propionate will shut you down enough in one week, one shot enanthate will shut you down nicely within 2 weeks.

but either way, you can just tell the docs that you feel tired all the time and cannot fuck,as in no sex drive and stiffy and self suggest hrt, and theyll be fine with it.
you you dont even need to tell any reason whatsoever.

up to 500mg weekly can be negotiate, but 250 weekly you always get.which i think is enough anyway.

retest is up to you.
theyd probably look better on lower doses, less gut,less sides, only unnoticeably smaller.
that is, if they actually take these dosages which are posted from faceless randoms on the internet out of thin air and alleged hearsay ::)
i was saying this all along.

whoever uses these dosages i urge them to stop being delusional and have their gear tested.

i swear 250-500mg test e weekly from legit pharmacy stuff will do better than a gramm of ugl bunk.

the people are so stupid its crazy, they think some ugl chief who dont even the fuck knows wtf hes getting from china as powder will somehow roduce a better product than a multi billion global pharma company.haha,theres one born every minute.

i have tried some basic ugl test e for there was nothing else available once, from sourc where all the twinks sworn up and down how amazing the stuff is(however you couldnt tell they liftes, let alone juiced),and i swear on my mother, that stuff is atleast 3-4 times weaker than the doctors stuff, it cannot even be compared.
ll i dont even wanna know what crap is in those alleged eqiupoise,tren and so forth ampoulas.haha.

every batch needs testing,they cannot be trusted, hell they canot even trust themselves.

"i know some good sources,mine is legit", yeah i hear that all the time, from ppl looking worse than me, as in less muscle.and they run doses which i wouldnt have the balls to run,ever.

i mean by all means, i dont give a fuck they can take whatever they want, but dont tell me you got legit good gear when your smaller than me and youre running a gramm of test.someone who runs a gramm of legit test should absolutely dwarf me.

not to mention tren,haha, oh boy tren is best one , ppl run this "tren" and look like total shit and tell me how good it is.yeah right.

very good comment, when the parabolan was out there the heavyweights didnt dare to take more than 3 shots of 76mg weekly.
ppl who trained seriously for decades.

and now come some random twinks who dont even know what to eat and train legs once in 2months and they on tren 100mg evbery day.haha.

yes my friend i trust you.

one of my best friend, a former chemical daredevil always told me that the best cycle for him was 500mg of ug testoviron, and 3 amp of genuine negma parabolan (76mg each), no more , no less.
he told me that the stuff was insane and 226mg of real para was barely supportable even for him (250lbs of lean bodyweight).

the off season stack was 500mg testoviron and 400mg of extraboline (old deca), sometime 750/600 but he told me you can't support too long at that dose.

i laugh when i see average cycle of rat gym in us forum "1000mg of test and 800 of bold, should i had tren ace 300mg e.w?"

back in the 2003 a batch of sustanon from holland (direct from pharmacy) was sold in the gym for a time, 1 amp e.w was more than enough, 2 amp and guy at the gym goes nuts.

asstropin

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2013, 08:55:14 PM »
when the parabolan was out there the heavyweights didnt dare to take more than 3 shots of 76mg weekly.

and now come some random twinks who dont even know what to eat and train legs once in 2months and they on tren 100mg evbery day.haha.

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2013, 10:04:49 PM »
when the parabolan was out there the heavyweights didnt dare to take more than 3 shots of 76mg weekly.

;D
The funny thing is I know a few who have taken a cc per day of the Parabolon from Negma, The legit one that was around over 10 years ago. :)

ukjeff

« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2013, 10:37:40 PM »
The funny thing is I know a few who have taken a cc per day of the Parabolon from Negma, The legit one that was around over 10 years ago.
its not funny, the circle of people you mix in is the "all gear ,no idea" group.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2013, 11:14:02 PM »
its not funny, the circle of people you mix in is the "all gear ,no idea" group.
what would it take for you to get it, no one cares about what you say, out of every 5-7 posts you get one reply and most of them are from me cause most of your posts are directed towards me.

So get lost, I am no longer interested in what you got to say and you stick posts in between other people's conversations and interest which is not only rude cause they have nothing to do with the thread just personal attacks and mockeries but they derail the threads and cause people to lose interest in the thread cause of your whiny little posts trying to get something out of me, talk about being an annoying little bitch. WOW UNBELIEVABLE

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2013, 11:26:47 PM »
what would it take for you to get it, no one cares about what you say, out of every 5-7 posts you get one reply and most of them are from me cause most of your posts are directed towards me.

So get lost, I am no longer interested in what you got to say and you stick posts in between other people's conversations and interest which is not only rude cause they have nothing to do with the thread just personal attacks and mockeries but they derail the threads and cause people to lose interest in the thread cause of your whiny little posts trying to get something out of me, talk about being an annoying little bitch. WOW UNBELIEVABLE

Straight up!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher