Author Topic: will be getting the ACE tomorrow and will post results here  (Read 5134 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
will be getting the ACE tomorrow and will post results here
« on: December 02, 2023, 08:42:33 AM »
i'll get it tomorrow and run 50 mgs sust and 20 mgs ACE on the daily, so 350 test 140 ACE 500 mgs total, well almost 500 :D

this past week i dropped cals somewhat but not alot and i lost about 5 fucking pounds already ??? ??? ???

i'll post photos, measurements, bodyweights and strength performances to see what happens

i have enough for a 7 week blast yeah 500 is a blast for me :D :D :D

i think i'll weigh about the same but be much much leaner, recomp

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: will be getting the ACE tomorrow and will post results here
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 09:56:49 AM »
Will weigh in at gym tomorrow my scale here sucks

Arms-16 waist-31.5 chest-47 delts-52

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 09:58:36 AM »
Current strength levels

Bench paused at chest 210x5 behind neck press 135x2 close grip bench 195x6 decline bench to chin 165x11 dip 55 addedx12 machine overhead press 80x15 skulls 90x11 bent over tri cable skull 90x11 machine lateral 165x12

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2023, 12:08:01 AM »
Weighed in at a buck 69

Just shot 75 mgs sust 30 mgs ACE

So will keep it there on the daily

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2023, 01:53:35 AM »
what lab are you using ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2023, 03:06:19 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2023, 08:37:18 AM »
Dj,
For age 52 you have a decent, lean, natty build, like a person doing a lot of running or biking, triathlon stuff.
All those drugs, $$ spent, and health risk for what?
Are you sure the drugs you are taking are actually real because they aren't working to put any muscle on you.
You are doing something wrong in your diet and training.  Something is not right in what you are doing.
You are very lean though but you could do that just with diet and exercise.  No drugs necessary.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2023, 10:41:09 AM »
Dj,
For age 52 you have a decent, lean, natty build, like a person doing a lot of running or biking, triathlon stuff.
All those drugs, $$ spent, and health risk for what?
Are you sure the drugs you are taking are actually real because they aren't working to put any muscle on you.
You are doing something wrong in your diet and training.  Something is not right in what you are doing.
You are very lean though but you could do that just with diet and exercise.  No drugs necessary.

Is this zero muscle gain? I weigh the same in both photos

I'm sure the drugs are real because I took a total test and free test reading on 250 mgs sust and my total test was 2887, upper limit is 1200 most labs say 850-900

I'm genetically gifted with ripped genes but size genes not so much

My wrists are less than 6 inches and I have a swallow and narrow ribcage and narrow hips, ie tiny joints

Take a 6 foot guy with 8 inch jumbo wrists joints compared to a 6 foot guy with 6 inch tiny wrists joints both at 180 and the tiny joimt guy will look much bigger

I don't want to weigh any more than 180 @ 5% Serge nubret was 200 @ 5% at 6 foot was he natty?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2023, 05:31:09 PM »
Nubret was 5'10" but whatever, it is irrelevent.  And he obtained his low bf levels by taking amphetamines and another unique drug.

He was a serious speed freak.

Zane was 180 at 5'9" when he won his Olympias.  Off season he was 200+.

These champions did not maintain year round low bf levels.  They did not use the drugs year round like the idiots of today.

Also when trying to gain size/muscle before cutting they ate a lot of calories.  They used steroids of course and when cutting it allowed them to retain the muscle they built.

Your test levels are crazy high but it's not resulting in significant muscle gains.

However it will cause harm to you over time.

How tall are you?

What is your training routine?

I think your obsession with low bodyfat is preventing you from gaining.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2023, 11:58:21 PM »
Nubret was 5'10" but whatever, it is irrelevent.  And he obtained his low bf levels by taking amphetamines and another unique drug.

He was a serious speed freak.

Zane was 180 at 5'9" when he won his Olympias.  Off season he was 200+.

These champions did not maintain year round low bf levels.  They did not use the drugs year round like the idiots of today.

Also when trying to gain size/muscle before cutting they ate a lot of calories.  They used steroids of course and when cutting it allowed them to retain the muscle they built.

Your test levels are crazy high but it's not resulting in significant muscle gains.

However it will cause harm to you over time.

How tall are you?

What is your training routine?

I think your obsession with low bodyfat is preventing you from gaining.

theres's photo of serge next to arnold on stage at the 75 olymipa when they filmed pumping iron and he is only about 1 inch shorter than him and arnold was 6'1" or 6'2"

i'm 5'10.5" and i do alot of set extenders, drops sets, rest pause etc

what matters is training to failure and trying to increase training loads

bulking has never worked me its a waste of time, my gift is recomp, i weighed 169 at weigh in and i'm 9-10% right now so and i predict i'll be 4-5% at 165ish in 5 weeks

you see the recomp i did 250 test and 20 dbol (dbol isn't a recomp drug supposedly hahahahah it's total bullshit, recomp comes from straving lol) so now i want to see if ACE is an even better recomp drug, i've doubled test to 525 and tren is 210

so first total anabolic load was 390 mgs and now it's 735 mgs so let's say from 400 mgs to 700 mgs

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2023, 10:23:55 AM »
But you said you can't bench 185 so how is it you are increasing your training load other than exhausting your recovery?

All those drugs and you are weak.  No gains.

With all the juice you should be strong as heck.

Your training and diet are not producing results beyond keeping you lean.

I appreciate your conversing with me about this.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2023, 11:52:31 AM »
But you said you can't bench 185 so how is it you are increasing your training load other than exhausting your recovery?

All those drugs and you are weak.  No gains.

With all the juice you should be strong as heck.

Your training and diet are not producing results beyond keeping you lean.

I appreciate your conversing with me about this.

last bench i got 210 for 5 with paused reps at the chest, on the behind neck press i did 135 for a double

on anadrol i benched 245 for 6 striaght reps

the only drug that increased str was anadrol, tren didn't, mast didn't var didn't but anadrol was a different story

i won't be incereasing loads for the next 5 weeks as i will be straving :D :D :D

here's my diet 2 days in

day 1: meal 1: 2 whole eggs in about 200 ml of milk and 1000 ml of energy drink
          meal 2: 100 grams of white fish, 25 grams of meat, cup of rice and sweet and sour sause for the fish

and that's it 8)

day 2: meal 1: 1 whole eggs in about 200 ml of milk and 1000 ml of energy drink
          meal 2: 50 grams of white fish, 50 grams of meat, cup of rice and sweet and sour sause for the fish

i'll pound out 2 meals daily for most days and add a 3rd maybe every 5th day

did this on my first recomp and ended up gaining losing 12-13 pounds of fat while GAINING 9-10 pounds of muscle and that was on 250 mgs sust and 20 mgs dbol 8) this time round its 525 mgs sust and 210 mgs ACE

i'll add in my daily meals and take update photos weekly as i'll lose fat VERY VERY FAST i can lose 3% bodyfat in 2 weeks so in 4 weeks i can lose 6% and that would put my bodyfat at sub-4% i'll post my leanest ever condition ever which was sub-4 or very near

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2023, 11:54:55 AM »
My leanest condition

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2023, 02:09:07 PM »
i was going to post update pics on the weekly but as i said i can lose fat lightening fast so i decided on taking update pics every 4 or 5 days, should be interesting...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2023, 02:54:17 PM »
speaking of fast fat loss back in the day i went from 12% to 7.5% in two weeks time and that was fully natty, which is a 4.5% fat loss

i'd say i'm 10% now so in two weeks i'm betting i'll be 6% in 2 weeks we will see

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2023, 05:08:57 AM »
todays meals

meal 1: 1 whole egg 300 ml of milk about 700 ml of energy drink half an orange

meal 2: 100 grams of chicken breast 50 grams of white fish 80 grams of sausage white rice and sweet and sour sause

i'll measure my waist tomorrow and if it's shrunk, which i'm sure it has, i'll take an update pic of the evening

first waist measurement was 31.5 inches, probably 31 or even 30.5 inches tomorrow

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2023, 07:44:38 AM »
Interesting.

Appreciate the updates.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2023, 02:10:07 PM »
Interesting.

Appreciate the updates.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2023, 08:07:47 AM »
thanks for following fellas i'll try to not disappoint ;D

i'll take the update photo tomorrow after 5 days in, i think i'll go with updates every 5 days and by the 15th day i plan to be sitting @ 6%, thought about trying to go down to 3% but maybe i'll just go to 4%

i can easily maintain 5% long term without effort i got those ripped dry genetic just need to add maybe 10-15 more pounds lean dry muscle

today was lower cal then normal

meal 1: 1 whole egg 300 ml of milk about 300 ml of energy drink half an orange

meal 2: 100 grams of chicken breast 40 grams of sausage and sweet and sour sause

so cut the energy drink down from 700 ml to 300 ml and dropped the white rice today

i aslo drink 500 ml of orange juice mixed in water with salt throughout the day, but today it's 200 ml since i didn't train today, because my intra workout is 300 ml of juice mixed with water, creatine and eea's

the creatine and eea's are flavored so i can mix them in water today without need as much juice

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2023, 05:59:28 PM »
todays meals

meal 1: 1 whole egg 300 ml of milk about 700 ml of energy drink half an orange

meal 2: 100 grams of chicken breast 50 grams of white fish 80 grams of sausage white rice and sweet and sour sause

i'll measure my waist tomorrow and if it's shrunk, which i'm sure it has, i'll take an update pic of the evening

first waist measurement was 31.5 inches, probably 31 or even 30.5 inches tomorrow

do you take anything to control your appetite? you gotta be hungry arent ya bro?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2023, 06:13:11 PM »
do you take anything to control your appetite? you gotta be hungry arent ya bro?

honestly i don't and i basically tell myself don't be a weak fag like my uncle wrote in my training log when i was a late teen :D :D :D

i was a runner in high school cross country and track and a pretty good one and the way i got good was not being a pussy and suffering through physical pain, when you run hard it fucking hurts but to get better you must run even harder so i trained myself to be a tough SOB 8) although my machoass uncles said running is for pussies because no once strikes you or elbows you or pushes you, real men box, play football, baseball or basketball :D :D :D

i have eea's and i figured out that 3 grams of leucine and i need 6 fuckinf scoops for 3 grams of leucine and i was only using one goddamn scoop so now i know better

on a side note eeas aren't really needed if you eat a good amount of protien but in my case as my protien is very low this leucine is highly important

all steriods increase pro synthesis but ACE actually decreases pro breakdown (the only one that does) which is one of the reasons why it is so potent for recomp, plus it blocks cortisol again a great recomp tool 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2023, 02:20:10 PM »
lost 3.5 pounds 4 days it's mostly likely from less food in the gut and carb depletion from ultra low cals, i'm eating bout 1200 cals a day although most of them are carbs

today i had 3 meals

meal 1: one whole egg and 300 ml milk and 300 ml of energy drink

meal 2: 80 grams chicken breast 40 grams of sausage 20 grams white rice and a tad of sweet and sour sause

meal 3: 80 grams chicken breast 40 grams of sausage 20 grams carmal popcorn and a tad of sweet and sour sause and a few grams of eaa's which contains one gram of leucine

intra-workout of eaa's which has 3 grams of leucine and 15 carbs grams and 5 grams creatine

on training days i'll eat 3 meals a day hitting 3 grams of leucine per meal and the intra workout which is also 3 grams of leucine

on off day 2 meals hitting the 3 gram of leucine per meal threshold and the intra workout as a 3rd meal

my cals were bout 1200 now they'll go to bout 1800 on training days and 1200 on off days

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2023, 09:02:43 AM »
Here's the 5 days in update bottom pic is the most recent 😂

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2023, 06:28:18 AM »
looking good pal

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2023, 09:46:06 AM »
looking good pal

cheers ;)

i'll keep going the course til i'm in the same condition as i was last summer and then i'll be able to see just how much actual lean muscle tissue i have accumulated

hopefully it will be 5-7 pounds and most importantly the waist must be the same size at that condition or even less and if it's bigger then it's a failure

if i end up 5-7 pounds bigger at the same condition with the same size waist or even less then i can be certain all that weight went to my arms, delts, pecs and upper lats

5-7 pounds added only to those pasts is pretty significant i think but i'll know for sure once i get there