Author Topic: What to get a man for Vday  (Read 3859 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: What to get a man for Vday
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2010, 01:16:29 PM »
he's not with you to get presents or gifts

just take care of his sexual needs and he'll be cool

E
E

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »
Tell him you want nothing more than to make him happy for Vday, meet him at the door dressed like a stripper, bathe him, fuck him, cook dinner while he watches his favorite TV show in peace, eat, go change into round two outfit and repeat. Let him sleep drained and happy.

Or Dyers 671 blower, Carbon fiber handlebars, Hifonics 500 watt amp, Slayer discography, ect... will blow your mind. Most women cant even comprehend what we want most times when it comes to presents but you cant go wrong with hot sweaty bark like a dog sex.

Use the KISS (keep it simple stupid) and go with the first option.
Getbig =Reality Show

io856

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2010, 05:45:38 PM »
just be good to him, give him a nice big warm hug and kiss etc, say happy valentines, and take care of business(you know what that means)...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2010, 08:12:10 PM »
Okay I'm stuck...

What do I get the boyfriend for Valentine's Day. He is not a bodybuilder but does workout...I was going to order him some yummy steaks and seafood from Omaha Steak Company..now mind you I will be flying back from San Diego that day and he is picking me up at the airport so it will have to be something I can order...

Put on something sexy from Victoria Secrets,some thigh highs,some sexy shoes.....trust me he'll be happy as can be.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »
Does he like being alone? If so, I suggest getting him a year membership to the Broskies forum

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2010, 08:16:08 PM »
Does he like being alone? If so, I suggest getting him a year membership to the ilovespam forum

;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2010, 08:21:43 PM »
Get him a GNC gold card*

*posted on behalf of my MIA homie mass04

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »
lol ...this isnt a real bitch.... what girl gets thier man something on V-day ??? hahahhaha
L

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2010, 04:56:52 AM »
Get him a book and a gym membership and say it's because you love him and you don't want him to be stupid and fat.

Agree with Chimps brewskis idea.  Cook a favorite meal of his.  Give him a massage... without expecting him to return the favor threefold, if that's even possible for a woman!  ;)  And there's nothing Valentinesy about it but you really can't go wrong with a high end power tool, like a Festool sliding compound mitre saw or a Hitachi framing nailer.  :D  Arrrg arg arg.

I have to disagree with the sex idea.  I'm sure you two will have a nice romantic candlelit doinking session anyway, but better to call it a romantic evening than a sex gift.   I'd be pretty insulted if a woman acted as if sex or a blowjob was a gift.  'I put on sexy clothes and let you fuck me.'  Gee thanks, didn't know it was such a chore for you.

Oh, and if he's like most guys, it might be wise to make mention somehow of the upcoming day.  For some reason women get all pissy when they ask if you know what day it is and you scratch your ass and say "Yeah it's Sunday, why?  What are you looking at me like that for?"

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2010, 05:37:43 AM »
A good shirt or nice leather shoes

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2010, 05:41:50 AM »
ANAL...