Author Topic: Gary Strydom guest-appearance in Kaoh-Siung,Taiwan  (Read 19088 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Gary Strydom guestposing in Kaoh-Siung,Taiwan
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 11:38:46 AM »
Terrific physique (no homo), and a swell guy, to boot. Hung with him in Venice in the mid-'90s.

I don't think money's an issue for Gary. During my visit the dude was SWIMMING in it.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 11:43:07 AM »
Terrific physique (no homo), and a swell guy, to boot. Hung with him in Venice in the mid-'90s.

I don't think money's an issue for Gary. During my visit the dude was SWIMMING in it.

How do you figure he came across it all?

Basically just hit the jackpot with Crazy Wear? He really sold that much of it? Fashion is a tricky business...is Gary truly a distribution and supply side whiz? I don't know the man personally.

I know he tried a supplement line in at the turn of the century, and it bombed very fast.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »
When gary made his comeback, it coincided with the release of his Strydom Signature Series supplement line

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 11:57:32 AM »
How do you figure he came across it all?

Basically just hit the jackpot with Crazy Wear? He really sold that much of it? Fashion is a tricky business...is Gary truly a distribution and supply side whiz? I don't know the man personally.

I know he tried a supplement line in at the turn of the century, and it bombed very fast.

Man, the cat made LOTS of dough with that clothing line! LOTS.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 12:57:51 PM »
Man, the cat made LOTS of dough with that clothing line! LOTS.

plus he was the marquis guy at wbbf so he probably pulled over half a mill in two years between contract and prize money.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »
All have great quads (notice Asians tend to have that), #14 exceptionally thick quads, and #18 good lats.
The far right dude has a weird face

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 09:41:15 PM »
looks like those Taiwan boys got access to good steroids

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »
weak arms too, but they make his delts look awesome

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 10:29:57 PM »
Every pic from AFTER the 86 Nationals, he has a hat. In all his photo shoots he has a hat.

Yes. The hat shows how insecure he really is. Some people in the past use to think people who wore hair helmets were vain. Truth is they are just insecure people who live in fear. What's interesting about Gary is he is so insecure, that because of his super small penis, he decided to move everything he had to Asian country where his penis would fit right in. No wonder he wanted to take a header off a fcuking sky scraper.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 10:31:58 PM »
All have great quads (notice Asians tend to have that), #14 exceptionally thick quads, and #18 good lats.
The far right dude has a weird face

No just Asians, most short guys. The funny thing in that picture is, if they all dropped their shorts including Gary, Gary would have the smallest penis. True Story.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 10:45:03 PM »
Asian genetics for legs and calves are usually pretty good. I only inherited half the Asian gene and I rarely train calves and hams - yet if I hit them for 3 weeks, I'll have guys asking me what I do for them.

Sadly, Asians also tend to have very wide pelvic girdles, which means most look very boxy with little taper. My obliques grow like weeds (dammit).

ps - I don't really give two shits about Gary's penis. He's an awesome bodybuilder even today.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 10:46:04 PM »
Did I hear penis?   ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2012, 10:57:22 PM »
Asian genetics for legs and calves are usually pretty good. I only inherited half the Asian gene and I rarely train calves and hams - yet if I hit them for 3 weeks, I'll have guys asking me what I do for them.

Sadly, Asians also tend to have very wide pelvic girdles, which means most look very boxy with little taper. My obliques grow like weeds (dammit).

ps - I don't really give two shits about Gary's penis. He's an awesome bodybuilder even today.

So you only care about building every single other part of the body other than penis?

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2012, 11:31:27 PM »
Gary still looks awesome for someone who is in his 50's...most guys already would start to wither away.
P

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 11:51:19 PM »
Gary looks great but make no mistake. he is not natural, its actually sad to see a guy his age still trying to "stay young" and prove something to someone he will never see. in the end he will die of liver or kidney failure for all the years of high gear.  Too bad he cannot just get over the age factor and get into a sport that is more akin to his age like hiking kayaking canoeing or biking. No way will his body stand the test he is one for long. He was a great champion in his day. time to let it go now.
   To put it another way, taking drugs to hold your mass and size from yesterday knowing that the only benefit is vanity is foolhardy at best as your liver will most likely give out soon.
h

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 11:52:00 PM »
So you only care about building every single other part of the body other than penis?

My penis is actually a very significant, treasured and loved part of me.
It's Gary Strydom's penis I don't give a fuck about.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2012, 01:08:00 AM »
Yes. The hat shows how insecure he really is. Some people in the past use to think people who wore hair helmets were vain. Truth is they are just insecure people who live in fear. What's interesting about Gary is he is so insecure, that because of his super small penis, he decided to move everything he had to Asian country where his penis would fit right in. No wonder he wanted to take a header off a fcuking sky scraper.
Is that really so horrible to have some insecurities? You know - most people have 'em, doesn't matter whether they admit it or not.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2012, 01:11:25 AM »
Gary looks great but make no mistake. he is not natural, its actually sad to see a guy his age still trying to "stay young" and prove something to someone he will never see. in the end he will die of liver or kidney failure for all the years of high gear.  Too bad he cannot just get over the age factor and get into a sport that is more akin to his age like hiking kayaking canoeing or biking. No way will his body stand the test he is one for long. He was a great champion in his day. time to let it go now.
   To put it another way, taking drugs to hold your mass and size from yesterday knowing that the only benefit is vanity is foolhardy at best as your liver will most likely give out soon.

I'm pretty sure that person doesn't live to please your "values" or "point of view" regarding his age or the stuff he allegedly "should" do at "his age", haven't this came into your mind? What if dude doesn't give a shit whether his liver will fail on him as long as he'll be in a top shape till his last day? Yeah, diff. people have diff. goals in life, SHOCK! :o
 I fukkin' smh how judgemental are people and how everyone would like to see other ppl livin'the way they think it's "right".

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2012, 01:14:45 AM »
Thats the trouble with todays society, everyone always feels they have the right to tell others how to live their life, maybe hes happy to live how he wants and is prepared to die bigger younger, not my go, but I couldnt give two shits what others do with their lives as long as it doesnt harm others.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2012, 01:19:52 AM »
Thats the trouble with todays society, everyone always feels they have the right to tell others how to live their life, maybe hes happy to live how he wants and is prepared to die bigger younger, not my go, but I couldnt give two shits what others do with their lives as long as it doesnt harm others.

Exactly. Dude is loaded, and if he wants to buy some "extra youth" (in a form of gh and other stuff) even if in expense of his life span - that's his choice based on his own reasons and motivations. It seems that for some it's very difficult to accept that there are minds who operate on their own terms and lead the life accordingly.

In after Gary  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2012, 01:44:52 AM »
Well, I've seen his cock before in pictures, so it's not as if I haven't seen the goods already.  ;)

I've just never seen Gary without hair.

"1"

So tell me where have you seen my cock before?
:D

he is a know it all homo so don't bother .. looking great at your age although I admire your body handling supps so well for so many years

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2012, 01:47:44 AM »
First of all I wasn't guest posing in Kaohsiung?? Do you really think I would guest pose with sunglasses on lol. I was there to see the Fitness Factory and business matters. I just took my shirt off and did a pose or two. I had no color and these pictures are random pictures which are never the best pictures. I was 127kgs and lean. Thanks for all the good things said here about me. I maintain the bodybuilding life style because I enjoy it. Why would I be clean it makes no sense. Why wouldn't I want to look young?? Am blessed to be training like I do at 53. It's my goal to inspire other people to always workout and extend their lives. Am blessed to be alive and healthy enough to continue enjoying my passion for the sport. Am not that worried about money because I might have enough to eat, feed and protect those that I love. What I want to do now is grow my mind and heart spiritually. Life is about mind, heart and body. Oh and don't ever think am going to stop growing physically. Bring on the 'GROWTH" and all da gear  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2012, 01:50:17 AM »
I am going to have to point Howard to your post Gary.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2012, 01:50:36 AM »
First of all I wasn't guest posing in Kaohsiung?? Do you really think I would guest pose with sunglasses on lol. I was there to see the Fitness Factory and business matters. I just took my shirt off and did a pose or two. I had no color and these pictures are random pictures which are never the best pictures. I was 127kgs and lean. Thanks for all the good things said here about me. I maintain the bodybuilding life style because I enjoy it. Why would I be clean it makes no sense. Why wouldn't I want to look young?? Am blessed to be training like I do at 53. It's my goal to inspire other people to always workout and extend their lives. Am blessed to be alive and healthy enough to continue enjoying my passion for the sport. Am not that worried about money because I might have enough to eat, feed and protect those that I love. What I want to do now is grow my mind and heart spiritually. Life is about mind, heart and body. Oh and don't ever think am going to stop growing physically. Bring on the 'GROWTH" and all da gear  ;D
great that you write here. maybe you can give us some training advice too  ;D