Author Topic: Gary Strydom guest-appearance in Kaoh-Siung,Taiwan  (Read 19094 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Gary Strydom guestposing in Kaoh-Siung,Taiwan
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2012, 01:58:35 AM »
First of all I wasn't guest posing in Kaohsiung?? Do you really think I would guest pose with sunglasses on lol. I was there to see the Fitness Factory and business matters. I just took my shirt off and did a pose or two. I had no color and these pictures are random pictures which are never the best pictures. I was 127kgs and lean. Thanks for all the good things said here about me. I maintain the bodybuilding life style because I enjoy it. Why would I be clean it makes no sense. Why wouldn't I want to look young?? Am blessed to be training like I do at 53. It's my goal to inspire other people to always workout and extend their lives. Am blessed to be alive and healthy enough to continue enjoying my passion for the sport. Am not that worried about money because I might have enough to eat, feed and protect those that I love. What I want to do now is grow my mind and heart spiritually. Life is about mind, heart and body. Oh and don't ever think am going to stop growing physically. Bring on the 'GROWTH" and all da gear  ;D
Gary,
Thanks for clarification.
I changed the thread's title already.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Gary Strydom guest-appearance in Kaoh-Siung,Taiwan
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2012, 03:29:23 AM »
King Gary

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2012, 04:13:47 AM »
First of all I wasn't guest posing in Kaohsiung?? Do you really think I would guest pose with sunglasses on lol. I was there to see the Fitness Factory and business matters. I just took my shirt off and did a pose or two. I had no color and these pictures are random pictures which are never the best pictures. I was 127kgs and lean. Thanks for all the good things said here about me. I maintain the bodybuilding life style because I enjoy it. Why would I be clean it makes no sense. Why wouldn't I want to look young?? Am blessed to be training like I do at 53. It's my goal to inspire other people to always workout and extend their lives. Am blessed to be alive and healthy enough to continue enjoying my passion for the sport. Am not that worried about money because I might have enough to eat, feed and protect those that I love. What I want to do now is grow my mind and heart spiritually. Life is about mind, heart and body. Oh and don't ever think am going to stop growing physically. Bring on the 'GROWTH" and all da gear  ;D

Post a pic of yourself holding a page with getbig.com on it

Or post on your facebook "hello getbig"

Diesel495

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2012, 04:14:49 AM »
i have the honor to meet Gary at the show, what a great guy and a fantastic physique esp at age 53, 1 of my favorite bodybuilder and someone i look up to since i was a teen who just start training

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2012, 11:38:50 AM »
You could make a fortune doing seminars, more than current pros, if you were up front and honest about what it takes to have so much physical quality in life at 53, there are plenty of guys who would love your knowledge and how the bloodwork and organ maturity stacks up with your lifestyle at your age, 127kgs in good shape and you look healthy, plenty would pay money to see how you balance the positives against the negatives to achieve it,obviously genetics play a huge part but 127 at 53 is unachievable for a lot of guys who dont compete and are just running HRT, do you still run high miligrams in retirement, most as they have got older have got much more conservative, and are definatly looking to find that balance between use and abuse, lets face it the body as we age is less forgiving,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2012, 11:49:35 AM »

Gary,

Who was better Ronnie or Dorian? and why?

Acceptable answers are a) Ronnie....b) Dorian....or c) Haney

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2012, 11:50:59 AM »
Gary,

Who was better Ronnie or Dorian? and why?

Acceptable answers are a) Ronnie....b) Dorian....or c) Haney

Hi Gary,

Please cc Hulkster and Narcissistic Deity on your response. Thanks in advance.  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2012, 12:09:34 PM »

Good for you, Gary. Like I say in an earlier post in this thread, I hung with you a bit in Venice in about '94, and you were very pleasant and helpful. We chowed at the Firehouse and you ate an incredible amount. Still have the photo taken immediately afterwards out front.

The current crop of IFBB pros can't hold a candle to you, even at your age. Shit's gone downhill.

All the best to you, man. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2012, 01:57:41 PM »
Gary looks great but make no mistake. he is not natural, its actually sad to see a guy his age still trying to "stay young" and prove something to someone he will never see. in the end he will die of liver or kidney failure for all the years of high gear.  Too bad he cannot just get over the age factor and get into a sport that is more akin to his age like hiking kayaking canoeing or biking. No way will his body stand the test he is one for long. He was a great champion in his day. time to let it go now.
   To put it another way, taking drugs to hold your mass and size from yesterday knowing that the only benefit is vanity is foolhardy at best as your liver will most likely give out soon.
Thanks for the info there captain obvious

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 02:29:54 PM »
There's a  photo out there showing what Gary looks like off the sauce, and it isn't pretty.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2012, 02:57:55 PM »
  Gary always looking good

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2012, 04:45:19 PM »

127 Kgs happens to be 279.987 pounds.

I call bulshit on two counts

1- You converted from pounds (280, nice round number) to Kgs (127, odd number) to make it look more real ('you' being from metric system country) despite  the fact that you were thinking in pounds

2- there is no way you are that weight in those pics

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2012, 05:20:48 PM »
He looks amazing st that age.  I think if he were very lean his age would show more.  Gary seems to know his physique very well.  Also very smart since you never see a photo from his weak side, vis-a-vis his back. 

Fuck making all those sacrifices competing when you can make money being huge and not having to exist on chicken breasts and brown rice.  Seems the dude has had a good life and that's more than what most pros can say. 

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »

Gary,

Thanks for posting. Tuly an inspiration.  Keep on doing what you doing!!!  Look way better then alot of the current pros.
Wait for it....

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2012, 05:26:46 PM »
127 Kgs happens to be 279.987 pounds.

I call bulshit on two counts

1- You converted from pounds (280, nice round number) to Kgs (127, odd number) to make it look more real ('you' being from metric system country) despite  the fact that you were thinking in pounds

2- there is no way you are that weight in those pics

You serious? Look at his calves in that first pic.  I could easily see him being 280 in his current condition.  Why would he lie about his weight anyways.  Very few people give a damn about weight.   Would anyone really care if he said less like 240 or 260?
Wait for it....

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2012, 05:42:21 PM »
Gary looks great but make no mistake. he is not natural

Nothing gets past "Eric2" ::)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2012, 06:01:01 PM »
You serious? Look at his calves in that first pic.  I could easily see him being 280 in his current condition.  Why would he lie about his weight anyways.  Very few people give a damn about weight.   Would anyone really care if he said less like 240 or 260?

bbers always lie about weight

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2012, 09:06:31 PM »
No just Asians, most short guys. The funny thing in that picture is, if they all dropped their shorts including Gary, Gary would have the smallest penis. True Story.
You need to see the movie Hangover

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2012, 09:20:53 PM »

Bodybuilders are like WWE Wrestlers, who have a policy of adding 10-15 pounds onto their actual bodyweight.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2012, 09:38:28 PM »

Unfortunately they still didnt invent drugs that make you grow up "spiritually". Maybe losing one or two internal organs due to decades of steroid abuse might help tho. You re a great inspiration to all of young people..you inspire them to take drugs to cure their insecurities. Do most people who are naive, gullible enough to buy your shit useless products know you didnt achieve this physique training the healthy and natural way as you claim it, but by  actually injected/ingested external artificial hormones several times a week for years?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2012, 12:34:35 AM »
This is the same person that impersonated strydom before

BS till proven otherwise

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2012, 03:55:09 AM »
Unfortunately they still didnt invent drugs that make you grow up "spiritually". Maybe losing one or two internal organs due to decades of steroid abuse might help tho. You re a great inspiration to all of young people..you inspire them to take drugs to cure their insecurities. Do most people who are naive, gullible enough to buy your shit useless products know you didnt achieve this physique training the healthy and natural way as you claim it, but by  actually injected/ingested external artificial hormones several times a week for years?

I think he's one of these who openly talk about the use (well GH claims are bs, but still). Honest enough compared to other bullshiters.
 And one def. can "grow spiritually" while growing physically, at the same time.

As for another comment on weight - dude is 6ft+, THICK, 127kg would be about right. He'd look HUGE in person you can bet that. Midgets often find it hard to believe weights over 240lb.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2012, 04:02:36 AM »

and measurements

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN