Author Topic: Donald Trump says he isn't a racist because a black man won 'The Apprentice'  (Read 451 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Donald Trump says he isn't a racist because a black man won 'The Apprentice' once

Donald Trump, who for a while deftly dazzled the press while demanding to see President Obama's birth certificate, is struggling to deny the unfortunate and impossible question: "Are you a racist?"

On Monday morning, the boisterous billionaire defended himself on "Fox & Friends" by saying that he couldn't be a racist because six years ago Randal Pinkett, an African American, won the honor of being Trump's apprentice on the NBC show.

"I am the least racist person there is," Trump said. "And I think most people who know me would tell you that. I am the least racist; I’ve had great relationships."

The real estate mogul continued: "In fact, Randal Pinkett won, as you know, on 'The Apprentice' a little while ago, a couple of years ago," he said. "And Randal’s been outstanding in every way. So I am the least racist person."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Trump has done far more for minorities than obama, sharpton, rev al, and the rest of the usual gaggle of left wing race hustlers combined. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Trump has done far more for minorities than obama, sharpton, rev al, and the rest of the usual gaggle of left wing race hustlers combined. 

How so? Please explain this... That's a pretty broad stroke to take at face value.