Author Topic: Kerry Cutler was hot  (Read 12688 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Re: Kerry Cutler was hot
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2017, 12:22:52 PM »
People constantly debate Jay's financial success, claiming he made millions and is set. Well what ever he made ( Ronnie as Mr. O would have been paid the most for his top 8 years ) Kerry got 1/2 in the divorce, the claim of real estate holdings ( if true ) would have dropped significantly when the LV market went south. I don't know . . .

J

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2017, 12:42:22 PM »
Very sad if true...that he lost 1/2 of what hes got with divorce.... I say it all the time, dont get married if you are wealthy man
Look at that schmuck Cristiano Ronaldo, doesnt have a wife, fucks whatever and whenever he wants... has a surrogate kids... no woman can take anything from him.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2017, 12:44:49 PM »
People constantly debate Jay's financial success, claiming he made millions and is set. Well what ever he made ( Ronnie as Mr. O would have been paid the most for his top 8 years ) Kerry got 1/2 in the divorce, the claim of real estate holdings ( if true ) would have dropped significantly when the LV market went south. I don't know . . .

J

I have no idea what Jay made/makes, but he seems to be pretty well off even now after the divorce. Maybe Kerry isn't as vindictive? And from what I heard (this is purely rumors) is she cheated on Jay. Perhaps she has a conscience and just left. Its not like she isn't doing well for herself, she's an RN, which means she's making pretty good money. I almost think she felt bad for Jay and just let him off easy in the divorce. I may be wrong, but their divorce was so quiet and uneventful, it makes me wonder.

OR she took half, but the half he has left is still A LOT. He also seems to have kept the house. I have 2 friends who got divorced and their ex wives took the houses. One guy bought it before he even met his ex wife but didn't sign a prenup. I still feel horrible for that dude. His ex ended up being a gigantic c*nt. She really fucked him up in the divorce, financially and health.

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2017, 12:48:38 PM »
His ex ended up being a gigantic c*nt.
Just like all of them... They are liars when they are with you, then they became thieves when its all over and if theres anything to take from you.
I truly feel sorry for men that go through those harsh divorces... it can truly destroy your life.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2017, 12:52:23 PM »
Very sad if true...that he lost 1/2 of what hes got with divorce.... I say it all the time, dont get married if you are wealthy man
Look at that schmuck Cristiano Ronaldo, doesnt have a wife, fucks whatever and whenever he wants... has a surrogate kids... no woman can take anything from him.

she probably deserved much more, she married him when he was a broke ass nobody and supported him
also.. cuttler
 in the same sentence as ronaldo... also ronaldo marrying a woman ahahahahahah

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2017, 12:53:11 PM »
And from what I heard (this is purely rumors) is she cheated on Jay. Perhaps she has a conscience and just left.

Perhaps half this board has had her.  Just a rumor.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2017, 01:01:34 PM »
Perhaps half this board has had her.  Just a rumor.

I'm not saying she definitely did or definitely didn't. Just saying what I've heard/read.
Its irrelevant to the situation anyway. Clearly Jay is doing well for himself, and Kerry has moved on and is building her own life with her new husband. This is literally the best situation for both of them.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2017, 02:35:46 PM »

Rod Stewart once said the next time he feels like getting married he's gonna find a woman he hates and buy her a house.

J

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2017, 02:46:06 PM »
Maybe years of gear had him shooting blanks?
U

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2017, 03:31:56 PM »

Yes but I'm sure the women of that surrogate kid is taking a lot of money out of him in child support

When his playing days are done, he better not start screwing up

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2017, 03:33:25 PM »

J

Yeah but Ronnie has like 12 kids, all by different mothers