Author Topic: Suicide attack kills 48 at Pakistani mosque  (Read 2994 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Suicide attack kills 48 at Pakistani mosque
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 05:39:23 AM »
The solution only lies in the hands of the U.S. and Israel when you apply your fictitious belief that its a creation of foreign policy exclusively.
??? All policy is foreign when you are dealing with strategy or tactics which are outside of your national boundaries. Therefore, involvement of any nation states outside of Israel and Palestine are administering "foreign policy" in an attempt to resolve the conflict.

Keeping Palestine "down" works in favour of Arab culture and a prevalence of religion in everyday life which you cannot begin to understand (unless of course you are an ex-pat of an Arab country?). Arab/Jew relations have been stressed over the last 1500 years, yet your answer is simply foreign policy which neglects the long standing historical issues, most based on culture and religious reasoning.
Quite frankly, this is a paragraph that utilizes a great any words but says absolutely nothing.  :-\

Wealthy Arab nations have been using the state of Palestine as a litigation tool almost since the conception of Israel as a state as mandated by British authorities. They want Palestinians to constantly struggle as a strategic measure to use against Israel.
What is the leverage, and what benefit have these nations truly gained against Israel? The constant of war and agitation amongst their citizens? It seems to me an agitated citizenry is not good for stable governance. Egypt signs a peace agreement with Israel and spends the next thirty years seeing one president assassinated and another the target of assassination attempts by the Egyptian Brotherhood that eventually becomes part of Al Qaeda.

Arab nations undertook measures to make it impossible for Palestinian refuges to integrate into their states from the 1948 Arab war against Israel. Even Palestinian descendants born from Palestinian refugees are not able to gain a passport. Marriage also doesn't entitle you to a passport; you could never have set foot in Palestine and you are deemed Palestinian.
Why should other Arab nations accept Palestinian refugees? They shouldn't be refugees...they are entitled to live on the land of their forefathers. Asking countries to accept refugees is easy when you don't have to do it yourself. Heck, the U.S. didn't exactly open its borders to the millions of Iraqi refugees it created by illegally invading Iraq.

Read this: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25212480-17062,00.html
This isn't a theory, it's a fact - tangible EVIDENCE shows this to be the case.
Ok, this article brings up points I am aware of and understand. Thank you. Arab nations have certainly used the issue of Palestinian refugees in ways that are unfair and in some ways counterproductive to their interests. However, to suggest that if the Arabs states simply accepted the refugees, then the matter would be settled is bogus and disingenuous. It entirely removes the culpability of Israel and their big brother enforcer, the U.S., from the peace process. Gaza would not be a permanent "refugee prison camp" if Israel stopped enforcing brutal apartheid policies, as well as expecting treatment unique in all the world by demanding a Jewish majority state no matter what.

Sure... foreign policy at times hasn't helped but don't be myopic.
This comment still makes no sense to me, sorry. The term foreign policy can be interchanged with the term diplomacy, and there is no acceptable solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict other than a diplomatic one. Certainly, there is exploitation taking place on both sides. But the stronger side is the side that must concede the most for there to be progress, and the stronger side is obviously th Israel/U.S one.
!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2009, 06:31:07 AM »
NS,

Hate to tell you this but most Arabs hate Palestinians. When they were displaced all of the surrounding areas went to shit due to refugees and Hamas. Beruit was considered Paris in the Middle East before Palestinians ruined it. Also, the fighting to get back their land lowered the standard of living along all borders. People in the surrounding areas basically get to choose between sending money and having refugees show up.

Most of this is due to a failed policies based upon religious nonsense.

Why hate to tell me something I agree with? ???

??? All policy is foreign when you are dealing with strategy or tactics which are outside of your national boundaries. Therefore, involvement of any nation states outside of Israel and Palestine are administering "foreign policy" in an attempt to resolve the conflict.
Quite frankly, this is a paragraph that utilizes a great any words but says absolutely nothing.  :-\
What is the leverage, and what benefit have these nations truly gained against Israel? The constant of war and agitation amongst their citizens? It seems to me an agitated citizenry is not good for stable governance. Egypt signs a peace agreement with Israel and spends the next thirty years seeing one president assassinated and another the target of assassination attempts by the Egyptian Brotherhood that eventually becomes part of Al Qaeda.
Why should other Arab nations accept Palestinian refugees? They shouldn't be refugees...they are entitled to live on the land of their forefathers. Asking countries to accept refugees is easy when you don't have to do it yourself. Heck, the U.S. didn't exactly open its borders to the millions of Iraqi refugees it created by illegally invading Iraq.
Ok, this article brings up points I am aware of and understand. Thank you. Arab nations have certainly used the issue of Palestinian refugees in ways that are unfair and in some ways counterproductive to their interests. However, to suggest that if the Arabs states simply accepted the refugees, then the matter would be settled is bogus and disingenuous. It entirely removes the culpability of Israel and their big brother enforcer, the U.S., from the peace process. Gaza would not be a permanent "refugee prison camp" if Israel stopped enforcing brutal apartheid policies, as well as expecting treatment unique in all the world by demanding a Jewish majority state no matter what.
This comment still makes no sense to me, sorry. The term foreign policy can be interchanged with the term diplomacy, and there is no acceptable solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict other than a diplomatic one. Certainly, there is exploitation taking place on both sides. But the stronger side is the side that must concede the most for there to be progress, and the stronger side is obviously th Israel/U.S one.

By foreign policy, I meant Western foreign policy.

Huh? What's your logic? That something must succeed to have been used as leverage? They used it as leverage and have failed in your eyes maybe, but religious extremism and a muslim brothered hood has risen thanks to the actions of Arab nations in Palestine.

The US is taking in substantial numbers of Iraqi refugees, as have much of the civilized world. Most countries have a birthright policy to citizenship, the Arab states being one of a few that don't (in regards to people of Palestinian decent). The point you're missing is the Arabs are most vocal about Palestinian welfare etc. yet the ones doing the very least in regards to humanitarian causes.

Who said Arab nations taking in Palestinian refugees would solve the problem?

You're failing to mention you're the one asserting US foriegn policy is responsible for ALL of the issues in this area of the world, whilst the fact remains that is very much false.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2009, 07:22:54 AM »

lmao....N Korea "has gotton outta line" plenty of times...

but you dont quite go attacking folks that actually HAVE  WMDs

we attack by air....only folks that dont quite have an airforce!  bravery n honour at its finest! 8)

Ahh yes, but you Muslims running around blowing up women and children and chopping off the heads of every unarmed, innocent man over the age of 14 is really brave and honorable. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. It's WAR. It's kill or be killed.

How honorable were those gunmen who opened fire on a bunch of 20 year old police recruits who were taking a break from their morning drills? Really brave and honorable firing on unarmed men.  ::)

Can't believe you even have the gall to talk about bravery, honor and Muslims in a thread about religious extremists firing on unarmed recruits.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2009, 07:25:43 AM »
Well, Toxic's logic is some of the most flawed I've ever read.

If it is war, it makes sense to attack your opponent with the most deadly means necessary, if they have no air force, attacking by air is the best route.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2009, 07:26:58 AM »
Well, Toxic's logical is some of the most flawed I've ever read.

If it is war, it makes sense to attack your opponent with the most deadly means necessary, if they have no air force, attacking by air is the best route.

We could always take the Muslim approach and start detonating explosives vests in the middle of groups of children walking to school or crowded market places in the morning where women and children are doing the day's shopping. That would be really brave and honorable in his book.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2009, 07:47:22 AM »
I figured I would just throw this in for good measure. There has never been a Palestine. There are no Palestinians. The people we call Palestinians never had a soverign country. The British owned the territory, and gave it to Israel. Its like America displacing a few people to create an Indian Reservation and the displaced people responding by killing women and children. Israel fought the entire Arab world outnumbered 6000 to 1 and embarassed them. They have withstood terrorist attacks on practically a weekly basis for the past 40 years and are still the only productive and fully functional democracy in the entire reigon. They are entitled to their land, they won it fair and square. Not to mention the fact they have given more than half of it back. 

The peace process is a fucking joke. The piss process as it should be called amounts to Israel making conecessions and the arab muslim nazi terrorists responding by launching attacks while Israel's guard is down. The PLO, Hamas, Hezzbollah and all the rest take kindness for weakness. They intentionally provoke an Israeli response and then use their own peoples misery as a press stunt to recruit more braindead terrorists and cause international outrage. They could care less about the so called Palestinians. To them, they are a mere poitical barganing chip to further advance their own twisted agenda.  They should and must be destroyed in order for there to be any peace in the reigon.

Nuff said

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2009, 10:09:25 AM »
You and your boyfriend "Deicide" need to pipe down already. Iraq was a dumb war and a massive mistake. No matter how many of his own citizens he killed, Saddam was no threat to the U.S. and therefore invasion was not worth one single American soldier's life. Only the neocon buttboys and getbig's village idiots refuse to concede that point.

As far as Afghanistan, if you cannot see the purpose of our presence in that country "drkaje", I would like to see you and your getbig boyfriend personally flown to Waziristan, made personal guests of Mullah Omar, beheaded on video tape, and have that shit put up on youtube so all of us here can put up comments laughing at your heads rolling across the desert.

And this jackass "Deicide" claims to be from NYC. Fucking clown.  >:(

I see your true colours shining through; violent through and through. If you knew anything about history you would realise that NO ONE has ever conquered Afghanistan. It is a practical argument for a big waste of time.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2009, 10:11:36 AM »
Hey Decide if everybody worried about blowback we'd get nothing done. Go hid under a rock. Dude I know first hand all about this crap because I was there, u taught english and whined that the Koreans didn't like u. U hate the US and won't live here. What am I supposed to think.

Why all of a sudden does Benny not like the Taliban. Maybe its because he's from New York and has a better and perhaps first hand experience with our shitbag muslim friends. Its all about perspective there Decide. And god knows Benny and I agree on almost nothing.

Nothing done? You mean like relatively peaceful countries such as Sweden and New Zealand. I guess 'they are getting nothing done'...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2009, 10:15:53 AM »
Hey Decide if everybody worried about blowback we'd get nothing done. Go hid under a rock. Dude I know first hand all about this crap because I was there, u taught english and whined that the Koreans didn't like u. U hate the US and won't live here. What am I supposed to think.

Why all of a sudden does Benny not like the Taliban. Maybe its because he's from New York and has a better and perhaps first hand experience with our shitbag muslim friends. Its all about perspective there Decide. And god knows Benny and I agree on almost nothing.

I do not hate the US and have never said that. I prefer living abroad because it suits my nature better; I enjoy foreign languages and seeing the world, things which I cannot do there. It is a very practical thing.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2009, 10:36:05 AM »
Nothing done? You mean like relatively peaceful countries such as Sweden and New Zealand. I guess 'they are getting nothing done'...

Sweden and New Zealand are tiny and can afford to piggy back on other nations. New Zealand is a commonwealth country and tied to the UK. Neither has to worry about the things we do.
L

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2009, 01:45:39 PM »
 ::)

Luxembourg and Iceland are also peaceful. Unfortunately, they are irrelevant to world affairs and have a military the size of a high school marching band. I suppose the richest, most relevant and most powerful country on earth should take cue from these other "peaceful" countries. Obviously they are in a similar situation to the US. I mean for god sakes. Flight of the Conchords is on HBO and they're from New Zealand! They could show Barak Obama and Joe Biden a thing or two.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »
::)

Luxembourg and Iceland are also peaceful. Unfortunately, they are irrelevant to world affairs and have a military the size of a high school marching band. I suppose the richest, most relevant and most powerful country on earth should take cue from these other "peaceful" countries. Obviously they are in a similar situation to the US. I mean for god sakes. Flight of the Conchords is on HBO and they're from New Zealand! They could show Barak Obama and Joe Biden a thing or two.

Love that show. When the Aussie's are picking on them is comedic gold.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2009, 01:59:07 PM »
Murray is by far the best character on the show. Band Meeting- Murray; Present!  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
I see your true colours shining through; violent through and through. If you knew anything about history you would realise that NO ONE has ever conquered Afghanistan. It is a practical argument for a big waste of time.
LOL The fact that I'd like to see your head rolling down the hills of Waziristan makes me violent? I'm so ashamed.  ::)

I know just as much about the history of that region as you do. Likely more so, as I read more than you do.  If you actually PAID ATTENTION to the policy objectives put forth by the Obama administration instead of typing out of your asshole, you would realize that the objective is not to "conquer" Afghanistan.  ::) Furthermore, you might want to study the invasions of previous countries into Afghanistan before confidently writing about what has happened in that country previously. For example, the Soviet and British analogies fail, because in both cases the invading superpowers were fighting forces backed by another great power. If you saw Charlie Wilson's War you know that the Soviets were crushing the Mujahedeen until the US started a massive effort to fund, arm and train the Afghan insurgency.

No wonder you still don't know why we went into Afghanistan over SEVEN YEARS after September 11, 2001. Unfortunately your head is in your culo.  :-\
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2009, 02:51:41 PM »
LOL The fact that I'd like to see your head rolling down the hills of Waziristan makes me violent? I'm so ashamed.  ::)

I know just as much about the history of that region as you do. Likely more so, as I read more than you do.  If you actually PAID ATTENTION to the policy objectives put forth by the Obama administration instead of typing out of your asshole, you would realize that the objective is not to "conquer" Afghanistan.  ::) Furthermore, you might want to study the invasions of previous countries into Afghanistan before confidently writing about what has happened in that country previously. For example, the Soviet and British analogies fail, because in both cases the invading superpowers were fighting forces backed by another great power. If you saw Charlie Wilson's War you know that the Soviets were crushing the Mujahedeen until the US started a massive effort to fund, arm and train the Afghan insurgency.

No wonder you still don't know why we went into Afghanistan over SEVEN YEARS after September 11, 2001. Unfortunately your head is in your culo.  :-\

Are you going to tell me with a straight face that our invasion of Afghanistan has NOTHING to do with Central Asian gas and oil resources? :o
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2009, 01:22:54 AM »

No, you're an uneducated moron with some kind of mental disorder.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2009, 06:38:17 AM »
Are you going to tell me with a straight face that our invasion of Afghanistan has NOTHING to do with Central Asian gas and oil resources? :o

I don't believe the commies ever built schools, wells, roads....treated the people medically, the treated farm animals, let children..little girls go to school...ever. On top of that, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan was supposed to be a quick stop on the way to setting up bases close to Middle Eastern oil.....that never happened and we already have those bases.
L

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »
No, you're an uneducated moron with some kind of mental disorder.
The degrees and certifications on my wall tell me otherwise, but I guess your stating it makes it so.  ::) You can join your boyfriend in getting beheaded in Waziristan too for all I care. Fuck off.

I don't believe the commies ever built schools, wells, roads....treated the people medically, the treated farm animals, let children..little girls go to school...ever. On top of that, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan was supposed to be a quick stop on the way to setting up bases close to Middle Eastern oil.....that never happened and we already have those bases.
You and I don't see eye to eye on much of anything, but I let you continue to debate this imbecile.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2009, 10:42:38 PM »
Nkorea can cause alot of problems and will use those weapons..plus China and Russia are neighbors. Using NKorea as an example doesn't apply.

why would Bush include them in the axis of evil?

He added a nation he knew we'd never attack (and worse, he appeased them with oil buyouts).

Hell, at least barry is gonna shoot down their birds if they aim them at us.  Bush let them fire missles at hawaii, NK set of a friggin nuke, and he bribed them to stop it.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2009, 01:20:04 AM »
The degrees and certifications on my wall tell me otherwise, but I guess your stating it makes it so.  ::) You can join your boyfriend in getting beheaded in Waziristan too for all I care. Fuck off.
You and I don't see eye to eye on much of anything, but I let you continue to debate this imbecile.

Funny isn't it that I have never come across an educated person who would say something like that. Nothing is tangible on Getbig, I could say I'm a brain surgeon.

What's also amusing is the first educated (well, you at least claim to be educated) person to say something so absurd is black... :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية