Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Update on Vince G's groin injury

(1/13) > >>

Taffin:
I know we're all big fans of the big fella's various endeavours, so I thought the board could use an update - taken from his YouTube channel:

Vince Goodrum
16 hours ago
As you guys know from last night, I mentioned that I had a groin injury.  Little worse today so I'm headed for a sports massage and possibly urgent care if that doesn't work so I won't be doing Soul Pole Saturday today.   I'll figure out something to make up for it but hopefully I'll be better enough for the Hangover tommorrow

Hopefully Vince might spot this thread and drop by to let us know if his massage had a happy ending...

Thoughts and prayers V

joswift:

--- Quote from: Taffin on April 21, 2024, 06:02:57 AM ---I know we're all big fans of the big fella's various endeavours, so I thought the board could use an update - taken from his YouTube channel:

Vince Goodrum
16 hours ago
As you guys know from last night, I mentioned that I had a groin injury. Little worse today so I'm headed for a sports massage and possibly urgent care if that doesn't work so I won't be doing Soul Pole Saturday today.   I'll figure out something to make up for it but hopefully I'll be better enough for the Hangover tommorrow

Hopefully Vince might spot this thread and drop by to let us know if his massage had a happy ending...

Thoughts and prayers V

--- End quote ---

Rambone:
What’s Soul Pole?

mphgrove:
Saw mention on CNN but glad to have more detailed update here.

Dokey111:

--- Quote from: mphgrove on April 21, 2024, 06:20:40 AM ---Saw mention on CNN but glad to have more detailed update here.

--- End quote ---

I got one of those emergency text alarm blasts about this in the middle of the night. At first I was annoyed then I was like Whew I hope he's ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version