Author Topic: Ahole in my gym today  (Read 4045 times)

Unbiased

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • you are all piss to me
Re: Ahole in my gym today
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2007, 09:51:48 AM »
hahha another victim of a jaejownage....... nice gimmick dedicated to me..... im soo lucky to have such fans who would go out of thier way to create an account in my honor...hahahahah

"Jaejownage" is that what you call it when one of your victims ::)  coats your tonsils with spunk?

This has been an Unbiased report.
owning Pros ANNNND  Hos

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2007, 10:08:58 AM »
hahahahahaha, gayer than Rick Valente sitting on Kiana Tom's back for donkey calf raises on Bodyshaping and not getting a hard on.

hahahaha, gayer than giving Tony Little a high-five after finishing a wicked 5 minute sprint on his "Gazelle Freestyle Fitness System".

tiny-tit bounty hunter

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2007, 10:38:19 AM »
I was working out today minding my business as usual.  In between sets of bent rows I noticed some guy checking me out.  Didn't really bother me and I went back to working out, well the guys walks behind me once or twice later in the workout and stop right behind me.  He was bigger then me so I could see him behind me then he would walk off.  This started to bug me out, especially because the guy was dressed like he was going to an 80's photoshoot, so I went to a differt section of the gym.  Towards the end of my workout I was pumping bi's.  I was just using 30's trying to get a really good pump in my arms and I hear from the other side of the gym "Oh my GOD!!!!  If you're not careful with thoise EPIC 30's your arms might get to a SAVAGE 15" and you won't be able to fit into your Gap T"  then he walked away.  I was really mad about it but upon reflection I knew that it was my fault for being natural.  :-[

You ever thought of just training at Planet Fitness?  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2007, 10:52:38 AM »
Hello Squadfather............. . ::)

STFU you dogshit noob......you speak when spoken to.