Author Topic: Obama-Appointed Judge Rules Illegal Immigrants Can Carry Guns in the U.S.  (Read 3041 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is one of the most hypocritical, and libturded things Ive ever heard...
You libtards should be very ashamed...  ??? ??? ???

"Lets take guns from law-abiding citizens and give t hem to illegal cartel / US hating immigrants"...   ??? ??? ???
Exactly.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
This is absolute insanity and anyone saying otherwise is a wackjob. These illegals are raping and killing people and now we are making it that much easier for them. Am I on some hidden camera show? This can’t be real.

In my world we shoot the illegals and pile them up on the border encouraging other illegals to turn around.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
This is one of the most hypocritical, and libturded things Ive ever heard...
You libtards should be very ashamed...  ??? ??? ???

"Lets take guns from law-abiding citizens and give t hem to illegal cartel / US hating immigrants"...   ??? ??? ???

Perhaps they are trying to use the reactions to this suspect decision from an Obama-appointed judge to push for more gun control: "see, even the most fervent Republicans now admit the 2nd Amendment is too broad and must be limited. Let's implement our 'common sense' gun control"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach,
More and more laws are being passed to restrict legal gun ownership.
It's inevitable that gun ownership will become more restrictive and eventually cease in the future.
At what point do you, yourself, choose to become a lawbreaker in order to retain your guns?
Or do you roll with the changes, obey the law, until you eventually lose your guns?
Will your gun training be used for defiance of future laws?

Where am I not obeying the law? We're talking about Illegals that came over Illegally which makes them....Illegal. You keep mentioning "laws". The Second Amendment is the only amendment that it pretty much written stone and cannot be amended, it was written SECOND for a reason. The Federal Constitution trumps any state laws especially when it comes to the Second Amendment.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The right to bare arms, as described in the Constitution, is the affirming of a God Given right, to everyone; not a privilege given to American citizens by the Federal Government. It’s the governments job to “protect” that right.

The immigration issue and the firearm issue are honestly mutually exclusive to each other. Illegals should be deported on sight, but the government should take no actions against a God Given right.

Conservatives like coach preach the “shall not be infringed” line but don’t respect what it actually means.

Its not a God Given right to be an American, it sure is to be able to defend yourself with equal force though. .

the Second Amendment states that as an American citizen

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
the Second Amendment states that as an American citizen

The fuck it does moron. I’ve literally sold guns to non American citizens, here legally, with a green card. Even the fat neckbeard at ammo bros didn’t have any qualms with it. He was sure protected with the 2nd amendment.

What other inalienable rights are illegals exempt from? Due process? Speach?

How are illegals even supposed to go about buying a gun? FFL’s dont accept tortillas ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The fuck it does moron. I’ve literally sold guns to non American citizens, here legally, with a green card. Even the fat neckbeard at ammo bros didn’t have any qualms with it. He was sure protected with the 2nd amendment.

What other inalienable rights are illegals exempt from? Due process? Speach?

How are illegals even supposed to go about buying a gun? FFL’s dont accept tortillas ???

You literally just said they had a green card (permanent residency) which does make them legal. What part of illegal are not getting here? And yeah, FFL’s won’t sell to illegals as I’ve brought up in another post on here. Look at I believe lines 20-23 (I think) on the 4473. You’re selling to documented residents from other countries. Not an illegal with no documentation. And yeah, how are they getting those guns without going through an FFL? 🤔

obsidian

• Getbig V
Strategic

1. Military-age men are allowed to cross the border.
2. Military-age men are given free housing.
3. Most of the military-age men are non-black and Spanish criminals in their host countries.
4. Military-age men relocated to black communities with guns and access to Spanish-speaking cartels for narcotics distribution.
5. Los Angeles 2.0 across the nation
6. Whites are building a buffer class that worships whiteness between them and foundational black Americans, essentially replicating a South American tactic.
7. This tactic was presented to white Americans before segregation which South America never had.   Hence their black populations are 2-3 generations behind FBA.

Tired of warning them?

You have to be a complete moron to not see why whites want them in the military and on police forces.

Malcolm and I aren't going to keep telling MFers what is going on here.
Interesting rationale. The only issue is numerous US regimes have been anti-White for decades now. Not to even mention corporations and media. Recall Google's recent fiasco with the anti-White so-called AI clown show that they tried to pull off. If nobody complained they would have been elated.

Seems like an ass backwards way to achieve a goal. Instead they could have encouraged Whites to have children, not pushed feminism, homosexuality and abortions.

The Deep State wants to mongrelize the US. Whites, Hispanics and Blacks are all in their crosshairs. This is not an agenda to only washout Blacks. They also need the Hispanics to fight Russia. Whites sure as hell won't after they were duped in  Civil War (Brother War) / WW1 (Brother War) / WW2 (Brother War) / Vietnam, etc. Whites have been alienated and they realize now their forefathers were pawns used by the Deep State.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Notice how none of the usual TDS retardz dont show up here to comment...  ::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
You literally just said they had a green card (permanent residency) which does make them legal. What part of illegal are not getting here? And yeah, FFL’s won’t sell to illegals as I’ve brought up in another post on here. Look at I believe lines 20-23 (I think) on the 4473. You’re selling to documented residents from other countries. Not an illegal with no documentation. And yeah, how are they getting those guns without going through an FFL? 🤔

Uh yeah pal. You said “as an American citizen”. Legal residents aren’t American citizens.

And yep, an illegal certainly can’t buy the newest glock at the local FFL. That’s correct. Have you heard of “borrowing” ?

What you fail to realize is that a judges job is to interpret law, not pick “what’s right”. Do I think illegals should be strapped? I think it should be a question we shouldn’t have to answer, they shouldn’t be here in the first place. However, they are. The constitution doesn’t make specific cut outs for Guatemalan illegals. They simply didn’t see that coming. Therefore, the law gets interpreted and we have to live w the consequences.

Just like the Supreme Court border ruling, we don’t like it, but it was decided correctly.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Where am I not obeying the law? We're talking about Illegals that came over Illegally which makes them....Illegal. You keep mentioning "laws". The Second Amendment is the only amendment that it pretty much written stone and cannot be amended, it was written SECOND for a reason. The Federal Constitution trumps any state laws especially when it comes to the Second Amendment.

You did not answer my question.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
You did not answer my question.

We should compile a list of all the crow coach has had to eat for being wrong about shit. I get this hearts in the right place, but he reads headline articles on ambiguous news sources and cites them as fact.

The Kimmel on the Epstein’s plane thread etc.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Do you want freedom to own a gun or not?

The guy had no record of serious crimes

More gun ownership is good, no?

I have that freedom.

People who enter our country illegally should not.

Legal immigrants who are citizens can.

Simple.
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
I have that freedom.

People who enter our country illegally should not.

Legal immigrants who are citizens can.

Simple.

^This^

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
We should compile a list of all the crow coach has had to eat for being wrong about shit. I get this hearts in the right place, but he reads headline articles on ambiguous news sources and cites them as fact. Using your logic, it's ok for illegals to legally vote as well.

The Kimmel on the Epstein’s plane thread etc.

Feel free...Illegal is illegal no matter how how you cut it. The judges argument and opinion was based on "people" not "citizens" as I've said before. You mention ambiguous sources as if what I posted was my only source. Almost the entire 2a community is split on this which doesn't make yours or my opinion right or wrong but it is common sense. If you would have bothered to watch the video I posted he shows the courts ruling that he was illegally in possession of a firearm in the United States (18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)...I, along with a lot of people including two of clients who are Second Amendment Attorneys, with one being the lead counsel for the CRPA, who you might know since he is a local here, disagree with this judges ruling on the interpretation. It'll be appealed I'm sure then head to the SCOTUS for clarification which I'm sure will be based on Bruen which she based her decision on which wasn't text, history and tradition. Do you actually think this ruling would have flew in Benitez' court? I seriously doubt it. Using your logic, we should let illegals vote "legally"

What is the Second Amendment?

In short, the Second Amendment states that as an American citizen, you have the individual right to arm yourself. The amendment also firmly establishes that the government cannot infringe on that right.

The Second Amendment was ratified on December 15, 1791, as one of the first ten amendments to the Constitution, known as the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights expanded upon the Constitution by establishing clear individual rights, limiting the government’s power, and further laying the foundation of American freedom.

Today, the Second Amendment remains fundamental to protecting the rights of law-abiding gun owners.

What the Second Amendment Means

It was no small task for the Founding Fathers to put the building blocks of American freedom into writing. There was much debate amongst them about the amendments' proposed contents. However, they did widely agree on the Second Amendment’s intended meaning. [1]

Let’s take a look at the meaning a bit more in-depth by breaking down all twenty-seven words line by line.

“A well regulated Militia, …”

The term “militia” mentioned in the Second Amendment's opening line refers to the American people. As George Mason described it:

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials.” [2]

The Supreme Court has established that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right unrelated to one’s status in a militia. [3]

“…being necessary to the security of a free State…

The Founding Fathers felt that citizens should be able to protect themselves against the government and any other threat to their wellbeing or personal freedom. The Second Amendment granted citizens that right — giving them the ability to defend themselves and their property.

Though times have changed dramatically, the need for defenses afforded by the Second Amendment has remained much the same.

“…the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

The final line states that citizens have the individual right to own firearms for lawful purposes and that the government may not interfere with that right.

The Fourth Amendment, which protects another fundamental individual right, uses similar language. The Fourth Amendment states:

“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated…”

This similarity is notable because it affirms that the Founding Fathers intended the Second Amendment to protect an individual right. District of Columbia v. Heller, a landmark Supreme Court case for the Second Amendment, references this comparison.

Second Amendment Court Cases

Several court cases have legally set precedent for how the Second Amendment is interpreted since it was ratified in 1791. The following two are the most relevant to gun owners today.

District of Columbia v. Heller (2008)

On June 26, 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed that the Second Amendment guarantees the individual right to keep and bear arms for lawful uses.

The court decision was a breakthrough for Second Amendment rights. It meant that the Founding Fathers’ intention to grant that individual right could not be misinterpreted by those seeking to pass unconstitutional gun control legislation.

The ruling read, in part:

“The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.”

McDonald v. Chicago (2010)

Despite the Supreme Court’s ruling in Heller, some states still tried to pass laws that infringed upon an individual right to keep and bear arms. In McDonald, the Supreme Court affirmed that through the Fourteenth Amendment, Americans have the individual right to keep and bear arms regardless of city or state. [4]

The ruling reads, in part:

“… the Fourteenth Amendment incorporates the Second Amendment right, recognized in Heller, to keep and bear arms for the purpose of self-defense.”

Second Amendment Rights – Protections for All Law-Abiding American

So, what does all this mean for you? While the Second Amendment is short in length, it is broad in the scope of its protections.

Gun laws vary by state, and some, such as California, have stricter regulations than others. That means the place you call home may impact exactly how and when you can exercise your Second Amendment rights.

However, if you can legally purchase and own a gun, the Second Amendment guarantees your right to keep and bear arms regardless of city or state.

In simple terms, you have the right to …

Use Firearms for Lawful Purposes

The Heller decision ruled that self-defense is the core of the Second Amendment. The ruling specifically describes having a firearm “in case of confrontation” as the core lawful purpose for having a firearm.

Own Lawful Firearms

The Second Amendment protects your right to own firearms subject to regulations meant to keep guns out of the hands of certain prohibited individuals. [5]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
More gun ownership is good don't you think?

For law abiting Americans

You are in favor of it.

For having law abiding American Citizens...yes

How will this ruling negatively impact your right?

If you follow what's gun rights and gun control, you would understand

This ruling can be used to favor gun possession for all.

All of who?

It may backfire on the anti-gun lobby.

It may

As long as the guy does not use the gun for crimes who cares if he has one?

We're not talking about one guy, we're talking about the big picture here

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
What a Kvnt...

US hating tyrants these brainless libz...

IroNat

• Getbig V
Citizenship is not a requirement for gun ownership in the U.S.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Citizenship is not a requirement for gun ownership in the U.S.

I don't know the letter of the law, but does it specifically state the legality of one being here?
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
United states of mehico
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

IroNat

• Getbig V
Coach,
It's inevitable that gun ownership will become more restrictive and eventually cease in the future.
At what point do you, yourself, choose to become a lawbreaker in order to retain your guns?
Or do you roll with the changes, obey the law, until you eventually lose your guns?

Bump for Coach to address.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Bump for Coach to address.

Why address a made up situation if you don't believe it's going to happen?
Y

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
I don't know the letter of the law, but does it specifically state the legality of one being here?

As far as my understanding goes; you must be a an adult and not a prohibited person (not a felon, addict, or deemed mentally incompetent).

Illegals can’t own guns. There are carve outs in the law for borrowing. Possessing a firearm and owning a firearm aren’t necessarily the same thing.

You certainly don’t need to be a citizen to own a firearm. I know green card holding legal permanent residents that own a ton of guns. I’m not certain if they are eligible to CCW?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach,

Ok, I'll bite.

1. In actuality more laws aren't getting passed...yet. They (the gun control lobby's) are getting their asses handed to them every day but like most, they get appealed and go back and forth through the circuits and En banc's for years.

2. It's not inevitable because as of now we have 29 constitutional carry states with the last two passed within a week of each other earlier this month. Thats about 60% of the country along with 470million firearms and trillions of rounds of ammunition

3. At what point? I follow most laws but some laws are unjust and 99% of "gun control" goes against the Second Amendment. Where would you draw the line from choosing to protect your family with a firearm or not?

4. That's why the Second Amendment was written, right?