Author Topic: Robby Robinson gave encouragement to Yates at the 1990 Night of Champions  (Read 244 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Go to 55:10

falco

• Getbig V
Probably had remorse from having stole his wallet before.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
We need a one thread per week rule around here or something.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Robby looked off standing next to Dorian had he been ripped with the structure dimension he still had who knows.

WooooSHHHHHh remain vitage bitches !

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
We need a one thread per week rule around here or something.

Walter will you continue your lifeless “diary” style posting efforts? I realize that your Dorian Cutler account has been scrapped, but your diary posts were magnificent. 

“Business Trips” 😂😂😂

Walter’s Diary:

Im going to implement the raw meat diet again this week. It is perfect for business trips. Supermarket next to the hotel so just buy red meat and eat immediately. No need for fucking restaurants cucking me with overpriced slave food. Im in Italy again, I wonder to which getbigger belongs that ferrari ;D

I was still hungry so I bought more meat. I ended up eating 814 grams of raw meat (28,7oz) After that I had some second thoughts if this is really the way my brothers  ??? Feels kind of depressing for some reason I cannot really explain

I suddenly got a wild urge to exercise. I havent exercised since they asked me to wear face diapers at the gym. Doing crunches and pushups in my hotel room now. Maybe all creatine in the meat is causing a surge in anabolistic energy ???

Anyway calling it a night, I don't want to push it and burn out by flooding myself with cortisol and catabolism.

I feel like serbian film was right. Women are filthy fucking whores. Day 1 of business trip and girlfriend not picking up the phone. Probably getting spitroasted by monster cocks since I boarded the airplane. Filthy fucking whore

Im telling that bitch that its over.

Come to think of it, its day 2 of business trip and no answer to phone calls for both days consecutively. Filthy fucking whore.