Author Topic: Chronic Pec Tear Repair  (Read 6171 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Chronic Pec Tear Repair
« on: April 13, 2024, 04:42:54 AM »
The Charlotte Cup is over so here is a new thread on my current plans. Also I believe we have other members with old pec tears who don't think they can be fixed perhaps they can. I will share my experience here. I am flying out to Cali the first week of May to meet with Dr Mora. I get that people are skeptical. I am skeptical but he says he can treat and help decade old tears even muscular tears. Check out his youtube.

I have had several prominent orthopedics look at it when you guys say there is nothing they can do I understand as that is what several prominent orthopedics have told me. However, this Dr works with several UFC fighters and Olympians and professional athletes and claims his new technique can repair decade old tears. So why not go meet with him for another opinion? I have a chronic tear it was torn at least 4-5 times 3 major and twice not so major but there are multiple tears in the pec it is a mess. It is also not just cosmetic I want to avoid another tear. Then tendon is still intact the muscle is torn. Is there anything he can do probably not but I am willing to spend the 800 bucks to fly out and stay in Cali for 2 days and find out.

A little background I first tore the pec at 25 years old benching. I tore it again at 40 benching. I partially tore it again snowboarding a few weeks later. I partially tore it again at 43. The tendon however is intact the muscle is pulling off the tendon and torn in the belly. I have muscular tears previous doctors have told me it is like hamburger and can not be sewn back together. This guy claims he can fix chronic muscular pec tears so I am going to go see him and get his professional opinion.

He is literally the DR who repaired Thor

&t=2s

He specifically says old tears and muscular tears can be fixed everyone else says they can't fix a muscular tear only the tendon

He has multiple videos of him repairing decade plus tears with his technique

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repair
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 05:08:02 AM »
The bench with a barbell eventually bites everyone.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 05:14:16 AM »
The bench with a barbell eventually bites everyone.

Heavy dumbbells can be more dangerous due to instability.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 05:23:19 AM »
youll end up w an implant and some bs excuse as to why.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 05:24:02 AM »
Every pec tear I have ever seen has come from doing beaching with a bar.  Does it ever happen from benching with a machine? ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 05:28:43 AM »
youll end up w an implant and some bs excuse as to why.

No he doesn't do implants he is an orthopeddic surgeon not a cosmetic and I am not going in for an implant. No idea why you would think that if I wanted an implant I could have gotten one a decade ago. I don't do fake muscle bullshit. I want it repaired so I can lift heavier and get bigger. I will gladly share my surgical records for people actually need information as they may have similar issues vs idiots like yourself if I get it repaired.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 05:31:53 AM »
Every pec tear I have ever seen has come from doing beaching with a bar.  Does it ever happen from benching with a machine? ???

Benching with a machine is gay, I,ll take the risk touch wood.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 05:39:40 AM »
Benching with a machine is gay, I,ll take the risk touch wood.

Wait a minute silly, wouldn't benching with a barbell be way gayer because you have another guy standing above your head spotting you with his testicles and cock hanging dangerously close to your face/mouth?

Just trying to figure out the logic here.

"1"

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2024, 05:40:00 AM »
No he doesn't do implants and I am not going in for an implant. No idea why you would think that if I wanted an implant I could have gotten one a decade ago. I don't do fake muscle bullshit. I want it repaired so I can lift heavier and get bigger. I will gladly share my surgical records for people actually need information as they may have similar issues vs idiots like yourself if I get it repaired.

3 fuckin pec tears and im the idiot? fuckin pothead talking out your ass again hankins lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2024, 05:44:05 AM »
3 fuckin pec tears and im the idiot? fuckin pothead talking out your ass again hankins lol

Its called a chronic pec tear and yeah you are an idiot. You know damn well I am no talking about getting an implant but want to say some stupid shit anyway. If I am the dumb pothead how come I actually did the research and know what I am talking about and you guys are all just talking out your asses? By all fucking means do some research on the subject before giving your ignorant opinion next time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2024, 05:54:18 AM »
No he doesn't do implants he is an orthopeddic surgeon not a cosmetic and I am not going in for an implant. No idea why you would think that if I wanted an implant I could have gotten one a decade ago. I don't do fake muscle bullshit. I want it repaired so I can lift heavier and get bigger. I will gladly share my surgical records for people actually need information as they may have similar issues vs idiots like yourself if I get it repaired.
correct, you dont do any muscle..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2024, 05:56:40 AM »

fix the pec and then what?

Its like putting sunglasses on the fucking elephant man as if thats going to make everything alright.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2024, 05:57:00 AM »

;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2024, 05:58:46 AM »
How quickly this thread deteriorated.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2024, 06:02:52 AM »
I have only just started, this kunt doesnt to get away with posting anything "positive" after the shit hes given people here

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2024, 06:02:59 AM »

As quickly as Hanky's pec deteriorated. But like his pec it will flail forward oblivious to its failures, its pitiful destiny being attached to Hanky. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2024, 06:07:18 AM »
Its called a chronic pec tear and yeah you are an idiot. You know damn well I am no talking about getting an implant but want to say some stupid shit anyway. If I am the dumb pothead how come I actually did the research and know what I am talking about and you guys are all just talking out your asses? By all fucking means do some research on the subject before giving your ignorant opinion next time.

yeah its the chronic hankins lmao.. no tears here tho fuckface... tell us about the time you tore it while beating a woman in a parking lot?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2024, 06:10:28 AM »
Hanky has been high as a kite the last few days

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2024, 06:12:18 AM »
Hey man you guys want to argue about my contest there is a thread for that. I am trying to post information here for other board members who may have a similar injury and think it cannot be repaired. Not everyone wants to spend a grand to fly out to Cali for a maybe so I am going to go find out for the board. This guy also treats chronic shoulder, elbow, and knee issues. I don't like my old orthopedic. This guy sounds better. Master bodybuilding is about doing repairs and bringing up injuries. You guys bitch about my pec then when I decide to do something to fix it you bitch more.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2024, 06:12:56 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]The pec tear is the least of your worries

eature=shared

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2024, 06:14:06 AM »
Hey man you guys want to argue about my contest there is a thread for that. I am trying to post information here for other board members who may have a similar injury and think it cannot be repaired. Not everyone wants to spend a grand to fly out to Cali for a maybe so I am going to go find out for the board. This guy also treats chronic shoulder, elbow, and knee issues. I don't like my old orthopedic. This guy sounds better. Master bodybuilding is about doing repairs and bringing up injuries. You guys bitch about my pec then when I decide to do something to fix it you bitch more.
fuck of Brian, no ones gives a flying fuck about you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2024, 06:15:32 AM »
yeah its the chronic hankins lmao.. no tears here tho fuckface... tell us about the time you tore it while beating a woman in a parking lot?

Tell us about your NPC contest win. Lost of guys have no tears few have won shows. I am all about self-improvement. Last year I fixed a hernia you guys said I would never come back. I came back and won a show. This year hopefully I can get the pec fixed come back and win a show but regardless I am better off going forward if I fix the pec. I need to get it fixed to go further.

You guys said don't fix the hernia guess what I fixed it and it absolutely looks better now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2024, 06:16:03 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]The pec tear is the least of your worries

eature=shared

I am getting 14 reps these days

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2024, 06:16:17 AM »
Wait a minute silly, wouldn't benching with a barbell be way gayer because you have another guy standing above your head spotting you with his testicles and cock hanging dangerously close to your face/mouth?

Just trying to figure out the logic here.

"1"

Like George Thoroughgood "I bench alone, with nobody else"...  In my power-rack with perfectly fitting Safety Bars...
The only bench machines I like are the ones like (I think) Funk has...

Like these ones... Though no gym around me has them... Old gym near my work office had a decent one..