Author Topic: 'A Body To Die For'  (Read 19741 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
'A Body To Die For'
« on: March 25, 2007, 04:55:55 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2007/03/25/2007-03-25_a_body_to_die_for.html

BEFORE                                                AFTER

What do you guys think of this story?

Special "Inquiring Mind" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: 'A Body To Die For'
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
Well I'll just say this... My lifting partner is a state trooper and obviously we aren't going to do a couple of cycles.  Most of our conversations concerning risk though (I drive a class 8 semi) have to do with alcohol or bad driving habits.  The man has seen bodies ripped apart in the most graphic ways.  Yet when I hop out of the truck on the way home from the twin cities to buy a half gallon of milk and a pound of bananas, for sure alcohol is still for sale and the people at the counter will die of various conditions related to bad eating habits, though there are no lack of saturated fats in the isles.

Go figure.  Reminds me of when I lived in California and as soon as some 12 yr old girl died playing soccer on "razor ripped" pills, they are profiled as bad.  Maybe someone needs to think for themselves.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 05:07:05 PM »
From what I read (and I didn't read much), I'd have to say the same thing I usually say when it comes to media articles like this:

It's always the ones that don't research what they're doing and end up abusing (not using) the substances they're supposed to know about. Instead, they just throw caution to the wind, and end up with "a body to die for."

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 05:10:58 PM »
he nearly died for you bitches
Here comes the money shot

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 05:11:29 PM »
I think it's amazing that in five minutes, not a single person posted anything about the size of the guy's arms or how hot his sister is. Maybe Getbig is growing up...
BigNationRadio.com

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 05:12:15 PM »
6'2, 215 ALL DRUGS... what a retard... he was a waste of oxygen any way...

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 05:14:58 PM »
Cheque drops or Metribolone can do that to you. So can halotestin in large enough doses.
Poor kid just messed with the wrong steroids.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 05:24:42 PM »
I think it's amazing that in five minutes, not a single person posted anything about the size of the guy's arms or how hot his sister is. Maybe Getbig is growing up...

Not really... Those were the first things I thought about, but the guy is gonna die... you just can't do that to people who are going to die.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 05:27:30 PM »
The guy is a retard... a 6'2 guy shouldn't need steroids to break the 200 pound barrier... if he were eating and training right, he would have done it easily without any drugs... And to be taking steroids and look like that pile of dog doodoo in the picture on the left, he might as well have swallowed a gun...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »
well, sadly he is dead and i would do his sister

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 05:34:21 PM »
well, sadly he is dead and i would do his sister

Oh... past tense. Oh yeah... I'd  bang her... and he's an idiot if he didn't learn all he could first.

Still... I feel bad for the guy. No one wants to die young... I hate seeing it happen to anyone.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 05:36:48 PM »
dude82, why not stop talking shit and go to the gym you fat fuck.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 05:40:09 PM »
dude82, why not stop talking shit and go to the gym you fat fuck.

I am so scared...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »
Is the "before" pic of him on drugs?

If it is, goddamn, how fucking pathetic.

To roid up, and to still look like shit.............I laugh at people like that.

No sympathy from me.
HAHA, RON.....

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 05:42:35 PM »
Why is Tom Green on a respirator?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »
The guy looks like he is already dead in the picture and his sister is mugging for the camera? Monster concern on her part.
The House that Ruth built

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 05:43:40 PM »
is this billy guns?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 05:52:36 PM »
The guy looks like he is already dead in the picture and his sister is mugging for the camera? Monster concern on her part.
Good observation. I thought the same thing. Maybe she just chose the wrong time to audition for 'America's Next Top Model'.
BigNationRadio.com

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 05:53:19 PM »
Your body doesnt go into organ failure from taking nandrolone or testosterone.  sounds to me like he had a serious virus that shut down his organs and because there were steroids in his system they are using it as a scapegoat.  However it is quite possible that the test and deca he was taking was "homemade".  according to the article the bottles found in his fire proof safe were handmade labels that said testosterone and nandrolone on them as well as muscular characters

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 05:57:27 PM »
Your body doesnt go into organ failure from taking nandrolone or testosterone.  sounds to me like he had a serious virus that shut down his organs and because there were steroids in his system they are using it as a scapegoat.  However it is quite possible that the test and deca he was taking was "homemade".  according to the article the bottles found in his fire proof safe were handmade labels that said testosterone and nandrolone on them as well as muscular characters

I mostly agree. Nandrolone and test could not have caused such a reaction... but it was probably not a virus -- there are very powerful oral steroids that could have. Metribolone in doses higher than 1mg/day can cause permanent damage, and even higher doses can probably shut your liver down entirely. It's also pretty easy to find, so he may have had access to it...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 05:58:25 PM »
Yep, he told his mom he doesn't like to stick needles in his body, so he probably went overboard with the orals...

Paragon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 05:58:39 PM »
sorry forgot this part:  being that he died from organ failure and the description from the article of the bottles found in his safe the only way in my mind steroids could be blamed for his death is that they were not properly sterilized leading to his organ failure.  that or he had an abscess that he never bothered to get checked out cause he didnt know any better and that led to him going into organ failure.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 06:02:11 PM »
sorry forgot this part:  being that he died from organ failure and the description from the article of the bottles found in his safe the only way in my mind steroids could be blamed for his death is that they were not properly sterilized leading to his organ failure.  that or he had an abscess that he never bothered to get checked out cause he didnt know any better and that led to him going into organ failure.

I've had an abcess before -- you get pretty damn sick way before you're even close to developing blood poisoning. It can get pretty damn bad. Bad enough to go see a doctor. (And if he didn't get himself checked out after developing a fever, he's tougher -- and stupider -- than most.)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2007, 06:02:45 PM »
Yep, he told his mom he doesn't like to stick needles in his body, so he probably went overboard with the orals...

HAHAHA!

The Billy Gunnz story......
HAHA, RON.....

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »
You gotta realize that everybody respond different to roids - one gets a heart attack from 200mg Test a week and other juicing for 20-30 years with over 2 g weekly and are healthier than ever...It's not just for evrybody....