Author Topic: Being a Dad  (Read 491 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Being a Dad
« on: May 15, 2024, 08:32:07 PM »
I've been a dad for 15 months. The first year wasn't as bad as I thought with sleep and just getting used to being a parent.

It's been one of the most permanently transformative experiences especially being older, experienced, wiser and more patient.  I never thought I'd be this connected, at peace, and content. It feels natural like I was meant to do this. (Duh).

Everyday is something new and fun. I love my daughter. She's the best thing to happen In my life as an adult.

I'll never understand people that abandon their children.  I could never. Definitely want at least one more child.

Anyway, that's it Getbig.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Being a Dad
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 08:41:20 PM »
Congrats bro, happy for you.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 08:52:55 PM »
Good to hear that Wiggs. Most black children in the US grow up without a father so she started off on the right foot.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2024, 09:44:33 PM »
I am looking forward to having children as well. Good for you, Wiggs.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2024, 09:50:12 PM »
I've been a dad for 15 months. The first year wasn't as bad as I thought with sleep and just getting used to being a parent.

It's been one of the most permanently transformative experiences especially being older, experienced, wiser and more patient.  I never thought I'd be this connected, at peace, and content. It feels natural like I was meant to do this. (Duh).

Everyday is something new and fun. I love my daughter. She's the best thing to happen In my life as an adult.

I'll never understand people that abandon their children.  I could never. Definitely want at least one more child.

if you have a boy will you name him tyrone or carlton ?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2024, 09:50:41 PM »
if you have a boy will you name him tyrone or carlton ?

Noah

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2024, 09:56:17 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2024, 11:31:49 PM »

Youre a great man Wiggs, congrats to you and family!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2024, 11:41:22 PM »
Glad you enjoying it mate, I never wanted kids but having them made me realise how great of an experience it is, just wish it lasted longer they grow up far too fast I would give anything to live in those magical earlier years forever, you doing the right thing making the most of it mate 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2024, 11:58:31 PM »
Noah
When will he have his own Getbig account?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #10 on: Today at 12:11:25 AM »
 :)

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:39:16 AM »

30 years later....

"When are these useless fuckers going to move out and look after themselves?"

Enjoy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: Today at 01:14:05 AM »

In order to avoid dealing with the mother's constant tantrums, using the child as a weapon to abuse the father.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:54:29 AM »
Imagine the potential of someone growing up under the tutelage and mentorship of one of Getbig's finest. Greatnes is inevitable.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: Today at 03:04:01 AM »
In order to avoid dealing with the mother's constant tantrums, using the child as a weapon to abuse the father.

Hmm they do that don't they.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:09:20 AM »
Congrats, Wiggs!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #16 on: Today at 08:18:27 AM »
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: Today at 08:19:25 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: Today at 08:20:41 AM »
Congratulations Sir Milton.....all the best to you and the family.  ;)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: Today at 08:46:05 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: Today at 08:52:09 AM »
30 years later....

"When are these useless fuckers going to move out and look after themselves?"

Enjoy.

Or even 52 years later when they finally move out but still need you to send them an allowance..