Author Topic: I need motivation  (Read 3184 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: I need motivation
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 11:33:51 AM »

Obvious "Obi" Drugaddicte looking shredded.
Boundary Breaker

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 11:37:53 AM »
That Zane pic is insane! 

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 11:52:14 AM »
I always just motivate my self. I want to look visibly better than the next guy. I compete, so I always tell myself that I'm doing this to annihilate the competition, and this fish and vegetables, will help me to do that. I will have striated hams and everything else, while the guys to my left and right, may have cheated a couple times or skipped a few cardio sessions. Always think of the other guys. Do what they are not willing to do, be more strict with yourself than they are, train harder than they do, push yourself to the absolute physical limits past what you thought you were able to. Do everything in your power to look the best you possibly can, with no regrets, no ifs, no buts. If you can say even one time during your diet, that you should have or could have done anything different than what you did, to get shredded, then you fucked up. Its your own fault you did not succeed.

Now, if you're not competing, say you just want to get ready for the beach, tell yourself that you are going to be the leanest and most crazy looking mother fucker on that beach. The other guys won't even compare to you. Every girl who sees you will be amazed with your 8 pack and striated chest. They will all be secretly staring at you and raping you with their eyes, while their lame ass jersey shore wannabe boyfriend is lying there with them in the sand. GET FUCKING SHREDDED!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 12:01:47 PM »
 ;) 48 years old!!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 12:05:39 PM »
If you never miss a workout, a single calorie, or even 5 minutes of sleep, possibly one day you too can look this good naturally.  You just have to want it as bad as Pat Banya. 

how do i get that bananabutton?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »
Lol I saw that simply huge was the last person to post on this thread and said to myself "how much you want to bet he posted pix of himself"

Someone is in love with themselves

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2012, 03:47:27 PM »
I always just motivate my self. I want to look visibly better than the next guy. I compete, so I always tell myself that I'm doing this to annihilate the competition, and this fish and vegetables, will help me to do that. I will have striated hams and everything else, while the guys to my left and right, may have cheated a couple times or skipped a few cardio sessions. Always think of the other guys. Do what they are not willing to do, be more strict with yourself than they are, train harder than they do, push yourself to the absolute physical limits past what you thought you were able to. Do everything in your power to look the best you possibly can, with no regrets, no ifs, no buts. If you can say even one time during your diet, that you should have or could have done anything different than what you did, to get shredded, then you fucked up. Its your own fault you did not succeed.

Now, if you're not competing, say you just want to get ready for the beach, tell yourself that you are going to be the leanest and most crazy looking mother fucker on that beach. The other guys won't even compare to you. Every girl who sees you will be amazed with your 8 pack and striated chest. They will all be secretly staring at you and raping you with their eyes, while their lame ass jersey shore wannabe boyfriend is lying there with them in the sand. GET FUCKING SHREDDED!!!!!!!

Haha okay juicygay

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2012, 03:49:59 PM »
If you never miss a workout, a single calorie, or even 5 minutes of sleep, possibly one day you too can look this good naturally.  You just have to want it as bad as Pat Banya. 

dude you always support people who claim natural and bash those of us who accuse them of using steroids. your brother is abotu as muscular as banya, in fact hes bigger than banya he just has bigger joints and his muscle bellies arent as round. and yet you claim and argue to teh death hes natural and anyone who says otherwise is just a jealouos hater.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2012, 02:22:52 AM »
Even on hormones you look like shit.

HTM

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2012, 09:31:23 AM »
Haha okay juicygay

Jealousy must be a bitch. You might get over it one day, but i doubt it.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2012, 01:10:17 PM »
Jealousy must be a bitch. You might get over it one day, but i doubt it.

^
The self-ownage is strong here

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2012, 01:47:35 PM »
lol The last time Zyzz had such a high BF was at the day of his birth

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2012, 01:50:33 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2012, 01:53:00 PM »

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2012, 01:57:42 PM »
I wish my dick looked like that
we all know  ::)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 02:04:37 PM »
Quote from: johnnynoname link
I wish my dick looked like that

you mean with a hinged joint and little dickies at the end ?
c

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2012, 02:48:14 PM »
 ;D
Mr. AZ 2003