Author Topic: question for Adonis  (Read 4944 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: question for Adonis
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 04:33:42 PM »
Enough with the 15 year old pics. We've all seen this already. Many times.

You're probably bald with a middle age paunch by now. Kind of like Shitsoul but a least a bit of muscle on you.
I haven`t taken longer than a week from working out since 1997.  What makes you think I would stop now?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 04:38:17 PM »
15 years old?

If anything this proves that I stay in shape, year after year after year as the years all vary.  Save for my intentional bulking and trying for a Deadlift and Squat personal record, this is how I always look.

Yes I get this too "urrrrr your pic is x years old hurf urf."

I always look the same year-round and year to year, no need to post an "update"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 05:21:58 PM »
Yes, just horrible.

Truly.

From repulsive head to malformed toe, inside and out... your genetics are horrid. You are literally devoid of any redeeming quality whatsoever, as far as I can tell.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2014, 05:24:29 PM »
I haven`t taken longer than a week from working out since 1997.  What makes you think I would stop now?

Same here except I go back to 1972. It's not that you stopped working out it's that you got older. No matter what I do I don't look as good as I did during my late twenties - mid thirties.

Now fry me up so healthy fried chicken and biscuits. I'd seriously love to be your neighbor. You always make me hungry. I'm a shitty cook.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2014, 05:35:26 PM »
Same here except I go back to 1972. It's not that you stopped working out it's that you got older. No matter what I do I don't look as good as I did during my late twenties - mid thirties.

Now fry me up so healthy fried chicken and biscuits. I'd seriously love to be your neighbor. You always make me hungry. I'm a shitty cook.
You look impressive in my book.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2014, 02:24:42 AM »

You never have looked good Mr. Peepers. It's like spraying air freshner after a huge dump. It smells like sweet shit.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2014, 02:44:35 AM »
not criticizing your approach to nutrition or BBing---its nice just to see someone think out of the box

one question I had about your calorie is a calorie theory is this:

If someone is in a traumatic accident and has serious bodily injury, are all macronutrient calories equally absorbed and utilized in the body or are some more important for healing and recuperation and need to be in a higher concentration?

I'd ask a cardboard box for advice before I asked TA, and expect a better response.
$

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2014, 02:59:11 AM »
Depends on the accident.  With advanced Cancer, no diet is going to save you from wasting away.
You are aware cancer doesnt fall under the category of 'Acciden't aren't you?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2014, 03:42:37 AM »
You are aware cancer doesnt fall under the category of 'Acciden't aren't you?
Did you fail again at reading comprehension and see my responses in this thread?

You are proving yourself to be quite the idiot lately, post after post.  I guess I was wrong about you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2014, 03:46:03 AM »
Did you fail again at reading comprehension and see my responses in this thread?

You are proving yourself to be quite the idiot lately, post after post.  I guess I was wrong about you.
It was you who mentioned accident and cancer in the same post, no one else mentioned cancer before you.

I suppose you dint want to answer the question that was asked so decided to add in your strawman.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2014, 03:46:17 AM »
Truly.

From repulsive head to malformed toe, inside and out... your genetics are horrid. You are literally devoid of any redeeming quality whatsoever, as far as I can tell.

I love that the dude has 81 posts, has been a member for less than a year but yet has pics of Adonis saved on his hard drive from like 7 yrs ago hahahahaaha

you couldn't be more transparent if you walked around with lipstick on your forehead that read "Adonis's bitch"

obviously another victim Adonis trampled years ago-----

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2014, 04:08:15 AM »
It was you who mentioned accident and cancer in the same post, no one else mentioned cancer before you.

I suppose you dint want to answer the question that was asked so decided to add in your strawman.
Moron, I already answered the question.   Is your reading comprehension really that impaired?

Nordic, did you find my answer sufficient?

I think it depends on the injury.  I would listen to whatever a doctor says and not me to be honest with you if a traumatic injury is involved.  But if you are normal, have at the Adonis Principles.  

Actually was having a discussion with a professor who has a Phd in nutrition and a masters in biochemistry. She basically echoed the same sentiment you just responded with. People don't realize the body will strip the nitrogen from a protein and convert it into glucose if needed or vice versa, store excess protein as fat.

Of course this is simplified for the imbeciles like galienko who flirt with organ failure just to pad their damaged self-esteem and ego

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2014, 04:44:38 AM »
Notice Shizzo actually does post a pic of me when criticizing my physique. I, of course, can just present the truth and let others decide who is in better shape.

He loses every time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2014, 04:47:11 AM »

"Simple" Simon neither reads, comprehends or writes well.

Just a little dull upstairs.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2014, 05:56:51 AM »
Moron, I already answered the question.   Is your reading comprehension really that impaired?

Nordic, did you find my answer sufficient?

Funny how the question wasn't posed to this little "simon" character nor were your responses.

Try reading all the posts in a thread before jumping in and trying to post "simon"

I found Adonis's answers sincere and quite relevant to the discussion...unlike your poor attempt at trolling

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2014, 06:29:39 AM »
I like this Adonis fella.  He seems like a real mensch.

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2014, 06:41:18 AM »
"Simple" Simon neither reads, comprehends or writes well.

Just a little dull upstairs.
Simple simon isnt a hypocrite though.
I dont slate people for selling narcotics and then do the same thing myself.
To show you how out of it I am in regard to drugs. I had five surgeries during the 1990s. I was given vicodin after each surgery. I don't know how much but just a bottle full of tabs and one refillable prescription. I never took them. But I did refill the prescription because the pharm would contact me and I thought I might get in trouble with the doc if he thought I was taking the meds he prescribed. I knew they were pain killers but because I was going to be sitting at home for a week I wanted to be able to feel the pain so I don't over exert myself and delay recovery.

As you can imagine I accumulated a lot of bottle of vicodin over 5 surgeries. I had a friend who I use to train BJJ with and he was the opposite of me. Spent 8 years in prison for being a drug dealer and deep in the drug world. When I found out that he loved pain killers. When I told him about all the Vicodin I had his mouth dropped. He said, "Name your price." I said, "Um, $200" thinking I'd start high and bargain from there. I was hoping for $100. He just said, "What? Um, yeah. Well, I don't know. Ah, what the hell, I just got my tax return."

When it came time for the transaction I just ended up giving it all to him for free. I'm always uncomfortable taking money from a friend and he's had my back a few times. He just looked at me in disbelief and said, "Pellius, I've never said this to another man but I love you. I really love you." Then he embraced me warmly. I just kind of shook my head.

It was only many year later that I found out how in demand Vicodin is.   
So you tried to sell narcotics to a dependant user then finally gave them away?

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2014, 06:43:02 AM »
lol" thinking outside the box"

eat like average joe schmoe,look like average joe schmore

thinking outside the box eh
This x10
If you want to look mediocre eat mediocre shitty foods.
Adonis principles in a nutshell.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2014, 12:49:03 PM »
Simple simon isnt a hypocrite though.
I dont slate people for selling narcotics and then do the same thing myself.So you tried to sell narcotics to a dependant user then finally gave them away?

LOL. Another "Simple" Simon meltdown.

Such a 'simple" mind that can't comprehend basic concepts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2014, 12:50:50 PM »
This x10
If you want to look mediocre eat mediocre shitty foods.
Adonis principles in a nutshell.

And if you want a "simple" mind just obsessed with what everybody else is thinking and doing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2014, 12:55:30 PM »
LOL. Another "Simple" Simon meltdown.

Such a 'simple" mind that can't comprehend basic concepts.
WW is on the lookout for some Subutex in another thread, do you have any to pass onto him?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2014, 01:26:02 PM »
You are a schmuck with a busted kidney and a drug habit.

Not too hard to do what you do at all. 
true

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2014, 01:29:21 PM »
well at least he's not pumping himself full of hormones to look good in the club

Adonis has one of the best physiques on Getbig hands down----id rather have his physique anyday to a juice head's
lol

mega lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2014, 01:53:22 PM »

you look sick man, in a good way, the only reason yo ulook old is because of eating meat
A

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2014, 05:04:33 PM »
I love that the dude has 81 posts, has been a member for less than a year but yet has pics of Adonis saved on his hard drive from like 7 yrs ago hahahahaaha

Sure, its not like one could acquire those pictures with a 10 second Google search or anything (any moron can see that I did not upload).

Adonis has one of the best physiques on Getbig

obviously another victim Adonis trampled years ago-----

You continue to babble absurd, senseless drivel.