Author Topic: Star Trek George Takei latest Hollwood sex criminal  (Read 8367 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Star Trek George Takei latest Hollwood sex criminal
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2017, 02:38:11 AM »
Jonah Falcon

Does he really have a 15" penis?  Ron Jeremy said that while 13.5" was claimed about John Holmes, it was actually 12".  Ron has said that Ron himself has 9.75", so to add over 2" on that would be crazy.  From there, I can see why 13.5" was claimed - the figure also used for the Boogie Nights lead character, Dirk Diggler.

Jonah has some celebrity - I'm surprised that he would just be walking around in NYC like that.  You would think he may be at risk of being raped.  Perhaps he only walks in public places during the day.  Still though.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2017, 02:47:24 AM »
Does he really have a 15" penis?  Ron Jeremy said that while 13.5" was claimed about John Holmes, it was actually 12".  Ron has said that Ron himself has 9.75", so to add over 2" on that would be crazy.  From there, I can see why 13.5" was claimed - the figure also used for the Boogie Nights lead character, Dirk Diggler.

Jonah has some celebrity - I'm surprised that he would just be walking around in NYC like that.  You would think he may be at risk of being raped.  Perhaps he only walks in public places during the day.  Still though.

Jonah has a documentary or 2 online. Used to host a crappy ‘Talking Yankees’ sports show through a local accesss station and would get pranked called often, those videos are also posted on YouTube. Listeners would call in to fuck with him then Falcon would lose his top.

He is also bi so he might actually like the last part of your post.  :-X

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2017, 02:56:51 AM »
nauseating

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2017, 03:01:53 AM »
Jonah has a documentary or 2 online. Used to host a crappy ‘Talking Yankees’ sports show through a local accesss station and would get pranked called often, those videos are also posted on YouTube. Listeners would call in to fuck with him then Falcon would lose his top.

He is also bi so he might actually like the last part of your post.  :-X

Great post!  Oh, and...what??!  Oh boy.  :-X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2017, 05:05:29 AM »

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2017, 05:22:24 AM »
Lol, if this PC homo falls from this metoo crap then that is just fabulous (to use a gay-ish term)  :D

Check your pms chief

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2017, 08:53:35 AM »

When in doubt....Blame Russia!!  :P

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/george-takei-thinks-russian-bots-spread-sexual-assault-accusation-article-1.3628635

George Takei blames Russian bots for trying to ‘amplify’ sexual assault accusation

George Takei had an out-of-this-world explanation for why so many people were talking about the sexual assault claim against him.

In a now-deleted tweet, the “Star Trek” actor blamed Russian bots for spreading the story after Scott Brunton, an ex-model and actor, accused Takei of groping him in his Los Angeles condo in 1981.

The tweet, credited to SecuringDemocracy.org, showed Russian bot activity over the last 48 hours.

“Takei” had increased in popularity almost 20,000% and “George Takei” had jumped by more than 15,000%.

“It’s clear they want to cow me into silence, but do not fear, friends. I won’t succumb to that,” Takei wrote.

“By way of background, when I criticized Putin’s anti-LGBT policies publicly, Russian bots attacked my FB page relentlessly, and we had to develop special security measures and ban all traffic from within the Russian Federation and the Ukraine. I am accustomed to their practices.”

Brunton told the Hollywood Reporter that he became friends with Takei when he was 23 and the actor was in his mid-40s.

The two met for dinner one night and then went back to Takei’s condo where Brunton had two drinks and began to feel dizzy.

“I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair,” said Brunton, who said that he believes he passed out for a few minutes.

“The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear.”

Takei denied the allegations.

“I want to assure you all that I am as shocked and bewildered at these claims as you must feel reading them,” he tweeted Saturday.

“The events he describes back in the 1980s simply did not occur, and I do not know why he has claimed them now. I have wracked my brain to ask if I remember Mr. Brunton, and I cannot say I do.”

He also called it a “he said/he said situation” that took place almost 40 years ago.