Author Topic: Which IFBB pro was photographed at Club Rehab?  (Read 7106 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Which IFBB pro was photographed at Club Rehab?
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »
Dont forget to say "hello" to Lifter4life for us

That's right he is going to be waiting for me at all the clubs, to "teach me a lesson on making fun of people with acne"

jakkedmofo

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 02:55:44 PM »
I'm gonna have to guess....hmmmm, let's see......OH! It's me!! :)  (Thanks for the lead-in, Hutch)

Appreciate someone assuming I'm a pro, but unfortunately that's not the case. The closest I ever came was winning the middleweights at the '01 North America. Lost the overall to the superheavy, so...."close but no cigar" on the pro card.

That picture was taken in Aug '06. We were in Vegas for the UFC event the night before and then we went to Re-Hab the next day.  The girl on the right is my ex, Karla, and the girl on the left is a really cool chick from Vancouver named Jen.  God knows how we even made it to Rehab that day......we were partying at Empire 'til 7am, and were still cracked out when we made our way over to the Hard Rock. Renato "Babalu" Sobral, and a lot of other UFC guys were at Empire that night.....God...good times...good weekend!!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 03:32:34 PM »
How bout the two GIRLS in that pic instead of the guy.  Just a thought.

The girl on the left is nice.

She is "Definately" hottttt 8) 8)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2008, 04:31:02 PM »
looks like a "small" Eddie Moyzan................bu t hes not a Pro

so i have no clue??

(how bout a hint?)

Good call!!!  DAMN what happened to him?  A friend of mine went there and said it was bananas!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »
I'm gonna have to guess....hmmmm, let's see......OH! It's me!! :)  (Thanks for the lead-in, Hutch)

Appreciate someone assuming I'm a pro, but unfortunately that's not the case. The closest I ever came was winning the middleweights at the '01 North America. Lost the overall to the superheavy, so...."close but no cigar" on the pro card.

That picture was taken in Aug '06. We were in Vegas for the UFC event the night before and then we went to Re-Hab the next day.  The girl on the right is my ex, Karla, and the girl on the left is a really cool chick from Vancouver named Jen.  God knows how we even made it to Rehab that day......we were partying at Empire 'til 7am, and were still cracked out when we made our way over to the Hard Rock. Renato "Babalu" Sobral, and a lot of other UFC guys were at Empire that night.....God...good times...good weekend!!

You got it Rizzo

Old School Trainer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 06:09:07 PM »
The only guy I ever knew that applied his advanced sales closing techniques from his Bally Total Fitness sales job experience into "how to get a girl to go home me tonight and close the deal/sale."

Also, a man of many quotes.  Some of my personal favorites:  "That hot girl is going home with one these loser patrons tonight, why shouldn't be you or me!"  "That clown is a fountain of misinformation"  "Look at the size of that forehead, it's so big it should big called a fivehead"  "Listen sweetheart, I gotta a present for you downstairs and it's called the front door, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out!"

jakkedmofo

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 10:39:08 PM »
Damn....I'm dying of curiosity to know who Old School Trainer is.  Obviously has to be someone who knew me when I still lived in Jersey.....which was up until '98. And most likely would have to be someone I worked with at the ole Holiday Spa, which is what it was called until they got bought out by Bally's. Hmm, who could it be?? You'd better tell me soon Bro, or it's gonna drive me absolutely crazy!

As far as the quotes go, I'll own up to the first 3, but can't take credit for the last one....must've been somebody else. And I have to credit my manager at Holiday Spa, a super cool older dude named Barry Bowe, for the first one. See, I was feeling guilty about trying to f_ck one of the aerobic instructors there cuz she was still a senior in high school, and I was already out of college.  Barry looks at me with this incredulous look on his face, and says, "Are you f_ckin' crazy? She's a senior in highschool, for Chrissakes! She's gonna be f_ckin' somebody soon, if she's not already.  Might as well be you, instead of some highschool punk, right??"

......Truly a classic quote, and I would be remiss if I took credit for that one myself....

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 01:38:58 AM »
you look like someone spiked your drink there, with the clenched jaw look bro, you have to be careful in those places.  ;D

jakkedmofo

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »
Yeah, your right! Anyone who parties on occasion knows the clenched jaw thing is a dead giveaway that you may have consumed some...uh...mind-altering, hallucinogenic products.  But, like I said, we were partying til 7am, and came straight to Rehab, so.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 07:40:17 AM »
you look like someone spiked your drink there, with the clenched jaw look bro, you have to be careful in those places.  ;D

Hahahaha..hes either in the middle of G'ing out, or the E just hit him for the second wave!