Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 386526 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12550 on: April 29, 2024, 06:11:54 PM »
Hey fuck stick....all this science reading and you don't know about cellular metabolism.  Hopefully you do not believe lactate is the cause of muscle soreness (wouldn't surprise me if you did).  Lactate gets converted back to glucose in a very short period of time.  There is no way you are even getting close to your lactate threshold for it to be present one week from now.....no way, no how...not even with your brutal training sessions.

You can argue terminology all you want my chest is absolutely still sore a week after a normal chest workout everything is yeah I am usually almost fully recovered but never fully. There is still inflammation a week later after training

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12551 on: April 29, 2024, 06:19:58 PM »
You can argue terminology all you want my chest is absolutely still sore a week after a normal chest workout everything is yeah I am usually almost fully recovered but never fully. There is still inflammation a weak later after training

Argue terminology? I am teaching you shit you supposedly know from years and years of digesting scientific articles (according to you).  Its 100% not sore from "lactic acid" dumb fuck.  There is NO inflammation in the muscle one week post workout.  Prove it to me...show me the science.  It sure as hell wouldn't be there with your bitch workouts.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12552 on: April 29, 2024, 07:17:18 PM »
Paused to take selfie?   Paused to figure out what rep you were on?  Paused to pin yourself?

Paused for some Nice French Toast

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12553 on: April 30, 2024, 08:11:40 AM »
You can argue terminology all you want my chest is absolutely still sore a week after a normal chest workout everything is yeah I am usually almost fully recovered but never fully. There is still inflammation a weak later after training

You are not fully recovered after a week?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12554 on: April 30, 2024, 08:53:31 AM »
Argue terminology? I am teaching you shit you supposedly know from years and years of digesting scientific articles (according to you).  Its 100% not sore from "lactic acid" dumb fuck.  There is NO inflammation in the muscle one week post workout.  Prove it to me...show me the science.  It sure as hell wouldn't be there with your bitch workouts.

You want me to prove to you that I still can feel soreness in a muscle group 1 week post exercise? I can still feel soreness. I have no idea how to prove that to you or why you think I would lie about it. Call it microtears whatever there is still inflammation in the muscle

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12555 on: April 30, 2024, 08:54:52 AM »
You are not fully recovered after a week?

Sometimes yes sometimes no let's take an extreme example to make a point

You train legs and back and chest the same day as hard as you can to a point of exhaustion. Then you don't eat or sleep for a week only bud light and meth to keep you up and give you some calories. You also do a daily 5 mile run. A week later are your muscles going to be fully recovered and ready to go heavier?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12556 on: April 30, 2024, 08:57:43 AM »
Sometimes yes sometimes no let's take an extreme example to make a point

You train legs and back and chest the same day as hard as you can to a point of exhaustion. Then you don't eat or sleep for a week only bud light and meth to keep you up and give you some calories. You also do a daily 5 mile run. A week later are your muscles going to be fully recovered and ready to go heavier?

Obviously not but the example is pointless. What are you saying, your recovery is not on point?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12557 on: April 30, 2024, 09:01:38 AM »
Obviously not but the example is pointless. What are you saying, your recovery is not on point?

No I literally just sit around eating and sleeping with some occasional weight training thrown in it couldn't be better. What I am saying is there is still inflammation in a muscle 1 week post exercise. Can you train again are you recovered yes more or less it takes more than a week for that weight lifting inflammation to disappear maybe its microtears whatever I can still feel it. That is why they say dont train legs before show you dont have as much separation in a pumped muscle and the pump to some degree last more than a week. I want the Dr to be able to feel all the tissue and where the tears are not a blood pump.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12558 on: April 30, 2024, 09:08:35 AM »
No I literally just sit around eating and sleeping with some occasional weight training thrown in it couldn't be better. What I am saying is there is still inflammation in a muscle 1 week post exercise. Can you train again are you recovered yes more or less it takes more than a week for that weight lifting inflammation to disappear maybe its microtears whatever I can still feel it. That is why they say dont train legs before show you dont have as much separation in a pumped muscle and the pump to some degree last more than a week. I want the Dr to be able to feel all the tissue and where the tears are not a blood pump.

this is why you looked like shit onstage

lazy fuck

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12559 on: April 30, 2024, 09:13:01 AM »
this is why you looked like shit onstage

lazy fuck

How do you not realize that is the ideal program? Eat, Train, Sleep, Repeat

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12560 on: April 30, 2024, 09:13:56 AM »

Don’t forget sitting around eating and drugs.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12561 on: April 30, 2024, 09:15:42 AM »
Notice no place for work in there..

Eating shit, training like a fucking pussy and knocking yourself out on weed is closer to your daily routine

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12562 on: April 30, 2024, 09:19:48 AM »

We know - you are lazy and hate hard work.  We get it. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12563 on: April 30, 2024, 12:05:46 PM »
You want me to prove to you that I still can feel soreness in a muscle group 1 week post exercise? I can still feel soreness. I have no idea how to prove that to you or why you think I would lie about it. Call it microtears whatever there is still inflammation in the muscle

You read so many research articles...find one that says DOMS can be present up to a week after training.

Also you insinuated it was from lactic acid....which again, I can prove to you lactic acid doesn't cause that. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12564 on: April 30, 2024, 01:19:27 PM »
You read so many research articles...find one that says DOMS can be present up to a week after training.

Also you insinuated it was from lactic acid....which again, I can prove to you lactic acid doesn't cause that.
hes never read a scientific paper in his life

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12565 on: April 30, 2024, 02:04:30 PM »

Have you seen what your pec looks like?  He won't have any issue with that.  You don't have a fucking sprained ankle where the edema is massive.  A MINIMAL pump in the muscle won't mask your damage.   Why don't you simply email them and ask if working out before the visit is acceptable.  I would wager they tell you its not a big deal.  You're not causing so much inflammation that you get compartment syndrome.  My god you make yourself out to be something you so damn special.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12566 on: April 30, 2024, 03:21:54 PM »
Have you seen what your pec looks like?  He won't have any issue with that.  You don't have a fucking sprained ankle where the edema is massive.  A MINIMAL pump in the muscle won't mask your damage.   Why don't you simply email them and ask if working out before the visit is acceptable.  I would wager they tell you its not a big deal.  You're not causing so much inflammation that you get compartment syndrome.  My god you make yourself out to be something you so damn special.

Do you really think his  “chest day” of 4 sets of bench press with 4 min rest between sets causes any inflammation.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12567 on: April 30, 2024, 03:42:03 PM »
Do you really think his  “chest day” of 4 sets of bench press with 4 min rest between sets causes any inflammation.
That is exactly what I was thinking.He could train the next day.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12568 on: April 30, 2024, 03:45:42 PM »

He IS the Charlotte Cup champ....soooooo there's that (I guess)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12569 on: April 30, 2024, 03:49:52 PM »

He is just a lazy drug addict.   Leave it at that.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12570 on: April 30, 2024, 03:54:10 PM »
I thought this thread was supposed to be cleansed of Brian's antics?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12571 on: April 30, 2024, 03:55:47 PM »

Why do I need an article to tell me I am still sore and can feel my last workout after a week? I have 30 years of weight training and how many weeks would that be?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12572 on: April 30, 2024, 03:56:35 PM »
He is just a lazy drug addict.   Leave it at that.

Again you are the one too lazy to prove your bullshit go hop on a stage get a win then lets talk

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12573 on: April 30, 2024, 04:34:21 PM »
Why do I need an article to tell me I am still sore and can feel my last workout after a week? I have 30 years of weight training and how many weeks would that be?

You spout off about your knowledge yet you never back shit up.  I fucking destroy you and you quiver and say "I am not arguing"

I have 40 years...looks like I beat you there too. 

Go take your opioids Brian...we know you love them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12574 on: April 30, 2024, 04:42:34 PM »
Do you really think his  “Half a chest day” of 4 sets of bench press with 4 min rest between sets causes any inflammation.

Corrected for accuracy   ;D