Author Topic: Lovely cats  (Read 4849 times)

2scared2post

Re: Lovely cats
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2015, 11:57:58 PM »
haha lol. I mean "David" is a shitty gimmick.  ;D ;D

Watch your tone, David is another famous social media bodybuilder getbigger.

If i post a picture (even without face because i have easily recognizable tattoos and an easily recognizable physique) people here will know who i am and i'm not really feeling the "getbig crowd" all over my social media and such...I've even said i'll eventually post a picture if need be..But absolutely not to you because you're a chump lol...In any case, i didn't know my stats were that hard to believe especially since i haven't been in all-out training for a while???

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2015, 12:49:11 AM »
Cats are the best fuckin animal on the planet. PERIOD. And those of us who have owned them can attest to how incredibly intelligent and athletic they are. Love my buddy.

Glad to see other cat lovers here. Never knew so many existed here lol.

Funny this thread is on GB lol. Of all places lol

People don't realize the level of interaction when you own them.  Many are truly dog-like in their behaviors.

I had a rescue Siamese cat that my dad didn’t like at first…Dad changed his mind when while he was shaving, the cat hopped up onto the toilet and crapped into it…No one trained the animal, she figured it out herself.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2015, 01:23:44 AM »
I love cats and dogs.. but Cats are waaaaaay more easier to enjoy. You don't need to walk it and don't crave that much attention.

When visiting South America, I had the opportunity to pet a young Jaguar, such a lovely creature.
Jaguars either hate you or love you to death.