Author Topic: Wife Charged With Murder After Allegedly Setting Husband's Genitals On Fire  (Read 499 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Wife Charged With Murder After Allegedly
Setting Husband's Genitals On Fire

Tuesday January 6, 2009
CityNews.ca Staff

Warning: The following story contains details some may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.   :o

There is a fine line between love and hate and prosecutors in Australia claim a 44-year-old woman crossed it last month. She's now facing murder charges in a horrific case of jealousy taken too far.

Authorities in the city of Adelaide allege Rajini Narayan became incensed when she saw her husband hug another woman back in December. But what police allege she did next is simply beyond comprehension. They believe she doused her sleeping husband's genitals with an alcohol based solvent and then set the mixture on fire.

When the searing pain woke 47-year-old Satish Narayan, he jumped out of bed, knocking over a bottle of alcohol. The liquid caused the fire to spread and quickly set the house on fire.

The townhome and an adjacent property both burned, with damage estimates pegged at around Cdn$845,000.

Investigators claim the woman who felt scorned apparently told neighbours she was "a jealous wife", with prosecutor Lucy Boord quoting her as saying, "I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen."

Her husband was badly injured in the incident and his wife was originally charged with endangering life and arson. But when Satish died from his injuries last week, those charges were upgraded to murder.

The case is even more stunning because she may have put her own children at risk when she allegedly lit the fire. Her three kids were at home when the encounter took place and had to flee the flames as the house burned.

Narayan remains in custody and is receiving a psychological assessment. She'll be back in court on Friday.   
w

Hereford

• Getbig V
Wow.

Sucks for that guy.

Don't cheat on your woman next time......

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Definitely psycho!