Author Topic: Trump and National Pandemic - Resistant Bands - Where is the response?  (Read 2854 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Trump and National Pandemic--Where is the response?
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2020, 08:43:00 AM »
Unfortunately, a quick google search reveals that you're wrong, with many physical therapist and researchers indicating that bands do increase bone density.

It kind of suck when your opinion doesn't match up with the experts, huh?

Maybe you should try searching harder and look up the job definition of a Physical therapist whilst you're at it as you called that exact same thing bioscience.
Bands are good for injury rehab

You might share the same test, and estrogen levels and physique as a 70 yearold woman, but that's roughly the demographic who benefit most from resistant bands.

That's also the same demographic whose bone density improves dramatically just from regular walking.

I guess if you're an untrained individual like yourself then band training is a big step forward, so I apologize for bashing it. But for a lot of people it's a huge step backwards.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2020, 09:08:55 AM »
Maybe you should try searching harder and look up the job definition of a Physical therapist whilst you're at it as you called that exact same thing bioscience.
You might share the same test, and estrogen levels and physique as a 70 yearold woman, but that's roughly the demographic who benefit most from resistant bands.

That's also the same demographic whose bone density improves dramatically just from regular walking.

I guess if you're an untrained individual like yourself then band training is a big step forward, so I apologize for bashing it. But for a lot of people it's a huge step backwards.

Now you’re backtracking.

I just found five peer reviewed articles that show resistant bands increase bone density. When you were proven wrong, you start to add in other variables.
You = fail
X

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2020, 09:48:20 AM »
Now you’re backtracking.

I just found five peer reviewed articles that show resistant bands increase bone density. When you were proven wrong, you start to add in other variables.
You = fail

It's hard to backtrack when the first line in my first post in the the thread  is about the benefits of bands and injury rehab which is what physo therapists do, and what you're citing from your google search. Let me remind you that you called this "bro science" and then in your next post prove it's not. So who was really back tracking?

I'd have to agree with this. Bands are good for injury rehab, warming up or as an accessory to weights, but useless for an actual workout.

You'd get a better workout doing yard work and then jerking off.

You = Reading comprehension fail.

Also Yard work and jerking off is far better than band resistance for bone density. Especially for obese people..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2020, 09:53:20 AM »
It's hard to backtrack when the first line in my first post in the the thread  is about the benefits of bands and injury rehab which is what physo therapists do, and what you're citing from your google search. Let me remind you that you called this "bro science" and then in your next post prove it's not. So who was really back tracking?

You = Reading comprehension fail.

Also Yard work and jerking off is far better than band resistance for bone density. Especially for obese people..

Now you’re lying.

What I said was broscience was that you can get a similar workout doing yard work, as your body doesn’t know the difference between resistance from a free weight or band.
X

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2020, 10:08:05 AM »
Now you’re lying.

What I said was broscience was that you can get a similar workout doing yard work, as your body doesn’t know the difference between resistance from a free weight or band.

Now you're lying because I did not use the word "similar workout". As I said I made the mistake of assuming I was addressing people who trained. Not untrained individuals who might have the biological age of a 70 yearold woman

You'd get a better workout doing yard work and then jerking off.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2020, 10:35:58 AM »
I train.

People have seen pics and can attest to it.

Resistant bands have given me just as good as workout as weights.

Then you should  know it's far more taxing on body switching to weight training after training with resistant bands than vice versa.

Also I was talking more along the lines of what's optimal (an actual workout) and why I referenced yard work as something which can get the job done when it comes to providing some kinda physical stimulus.

ayedee

• Getbig II
Amazon has resistance bands and tubing.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2020, 01:30:38 PM »
It shouldn't take this long for a company to make some resistant bands.

Go back to Somalian "refugee" camp & be  ;D ;D ;D !.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Amazon has resistance bands and tubing.

Thank you.

I’ve been checking the Rogue and Elite webpages too.
X