Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58281 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2014, 11:44:12 AM »
that's a pussy slaying physique if ever there was one.

The better in shape I get, the more and more guys come to me with compliments.  It attracts homos and closet homos more than it does women.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2014, 11:46:06 AM »
The better in shape I get, the more and more guys come to me with compliments.  It attracts homos and closet homos more than it does women.
You need to turn the radar off, man.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2014, 11:46:21 AM »
Because men are visual and women aren't, except for that brief window when they're preparing to spread their legs for you.

It's what wannabe Brad-Pitt-in-Fight Club types never understand when they begin their 4hrs of cardio-a-day and tanning bed program.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2014, 11:46:42 AM »

have you tried going out without your make up on
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2014, 11:50:04 AM »

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2014, 11:51:00 AM »
Very strong homo vibe throughout this thread

(no homo)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »
Very strong homo vibe throughout this thread

(no homo)
Well we're discussing the relative drawbacks of attracting male attention through trying to look good for women
and every poster is probably male, compounding the homoerotic nature of the enterprise
are you surprised

the trainer

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2014, 11:54:22 AM »
Yes. Once the guy has spit his game and won the girl's confidence. Once they're in the bedroom and he takes his shirt off, he'll have her speaking in gibberish and begging to be degraded by someone with a Greek God physique like his.

However, that isn't what was being implied in that post he replied to. The idea that you can simply "get" women by looking like that is only true for a tiny minority of them. The majority will be like, "ok, you've got abs. What else do you do?"

if that's your only selling point, you won't get buns

qed

I can tell you this when you have a ripped sexy physique two things happens when you introduce yourself to women they will either go home and fuck your brains out the same night or give you their number and fuck your brains out after the first date, then they text their friends telling them about the hot sexy guy that they hooked up with.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2014, 11:55:00 AM »
I love when getbiggers like this are lurking around the pool. I immediatly use it in my favor. My much smaller frame paired with hilarious jokes based on this guy puts me In the honey hole in an instant.. I often times find the most roided out fello to give my build a compairable boost..

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2014, 11:56:15 AM »

women just aren't as obvious. i never used to notice, ever, until the lass i was seeing at the time drew my attention to it.

i catch guys 'looking'  :P when i've got a serious beard growing.. i shit you not.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2014, 12:22:53 PM »
ROFL!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is what I signed up for

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2014, 12:25:00 PM »
this is what I signed up for

The guy crashing his bike is hilarious...

That video clip is killer, you know that fantasy runs through all these fools heads.  ;D ;D ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2014, 12:25:34 PM »
The guy crashing his bike is hilarious...

That video clip is killer, you know that fantasy runs through all these fools heads.  ;D ;D ;D
what fantasy?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2014, 12:27:11 PM »

Tosh.O should let Bob Chic do a web redemption.... lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2014, 12:28:01 PM »
cinematic masterpiece

they should do a full movie

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2014, 12:37:50 PM »

show one pic of this 'shape' that doesnt attract women. based on this i can very well imagine what you look like.

every guy that i know who is in great shape all pull women. there is no exception to this rule. then again i dont hang out with idiots so im sure their personailities play a role in this as well.

but for you to say it deosnt attract women is bullshit. you attract guys cause your a permabulker. its that simple, you've never seen 5-6% in your life. thats why women ignore you, champ.

hope this helps.
b

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2014, 12:56:45 PM »
These pools are queer fests.  They're 3 feet high and people wading around in them trying to act cool.  The amount of white trash tatoos was unbearable.

This.

Wooosshhhhhh

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2014, 12:59:51 PM »
any muscleman would look like a douche/loser walking around alone in a pool though

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2014, 01:10:01 PM »
One perfect example that the" bad ass bald muscle guy"  does not appeal to the girls at a pool or beach...

If you have great hair, and abs  (youre a muscular hot guy to any chick )

guys like Joe Manganiello (sp?) and Mario Lopez are muscular magnets guys in the eye of the average chick ...

I know everyone will agree but in 15 mins they will think Philsulin and Branch are pussy pulling machines all over again.

WoooSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2014, 01:13:46 PM »
the only women who ever get touchy with me when I'm in shape are hefty black chicks, drunk 40+ trainwrecks, trannies and butch lesbians.

It certainly isn't a very compelling motivation to run tren for 3 months and starve myself into bulimia episodes.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2014, 01:20:46 PM »
the only women who ever get touchy with me when I'm in shape are hefty black chicks, drunk 40+ trainwrecks, trannies and butch lesbians.

It certainly isn't a very compelling motivation to run tren for 3 months and starve myself into bulimia episodes.

What women that get wet the moment they touch a muscle 9 times out of 10 look like:

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2014, 01:23:03 PM »
Tosh.O should let Bob Chic do a web redemption.... lol

Isn't Bob like 25% body fat today?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2014, 01:31:50 PM »

How i understand your words... ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2014, 01:38:55 PM »
show one pic of this 'shape' that doesnt attract women. based on this i can very well imagine what you look like.

every guy that i know who is in great shape all pull women. there is no exception to this rule. then again i dont hang out with idiots so im sure their personailities play a role in this as well.

but for you to say it deosnt attract women is bullshit. you attract guys cause your a permabulker. its that simple, you've never seen 5-6% in your life. thats why women ignore you, champ.

hope this helps.

brutal  ;D

i am sure we are related  :D

T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2014, 01:42:42 PM »
you seem to assume that women are the validation audience for most bodybuilders

has anybody considered how despite the obvious interest queers might have in bodybuilders the megamuscled are probably more admired and envied by heterosexual men.
I've been with women whilst out of shape and whilst holding less than 10% BF.

I've found both groups gave very little feedback on my physique, and far more on the discussions we had prior to being intimate. If they did comment on my physique, it was the hair on my head or the fact that I have a smaller than average little toe. Or the pattern of my dick's circumcision line. I think only 2 mentioned having "nice abs". Women really don't give a fuck how jacked or vascular you are. That's the preoccupation of straight men who want to look like you or gay men who wish they could sleep with you. When a girl fucks, she generally isn't concerned with checking out your obliques or gastrocnemius. Most click off mentally and just enjoy the moment. You could basically replace a bodybuilder's dick with an average shmoe's, and she wouldn't know the difference.