Author Topic: Matt Ogus youtube star, most people actually believe he is natural haha  (Read 34421 times)

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Re: Matt Ogus youtube star, most people actually believe he is natural haha
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2013, 06:43:52 AM »
Man.. So many natties with gyno these days. It is a shame they get it without even juicing.
Exactly....Imagine if they did juice-they'd have full on hanging d-cup mammaries.  ::)
H

Marine

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2013, 10:57:35 PM »
This is exactly what's wrong with youtube. People with NO TALENT uploading bunch of worthless videos.

MATT OGUS IS NOT NATURAL. HE IS ALSO A PHAGGOT.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2013, 01:41:39 AM »
This is exactly what's wrong with youtube. People with NO TALENT uploading bunch of worthless videos.

MATT OGUS IS NOT NATURAL. HE IS ALSO A PHAGGOT.

X2

Neither is his crew of natural "athletes" ::)

Esp that dumb f ag asian guy known as "hanhchampion" promoting natural at 200 decent lean at 5'8 ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2013, 01:50:46 AM »
definitely sacrificed his balls

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2013, 01:56:00 AM »

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2013, 03:26:37 AM »
I have gotten a couple of pms asking me if I think this kid is natural.. A better question would be to ask if I thought this level of physique development was attainable with out steroids. You see, I know a lot of guys who use stuff and they aren't all that big. Maybe someone started using drugs early on when they just started lifting and at the current level they are at so far is still attainable as a natural, you follow me? Maybe someone has done a couple of dbol cycles in their lifetime that never added up to much in the way of size gains and if so I guess they can never claim lifetime natural status.

A few years ago I knew a kid who was supposedly natural. He competed as a middle weight in the NPC not as a natural but was known to be and even won shows. Even this guys friends thought he was natural, but I always had my doubts. To me and I've been around even though this kid wasn't huge he had that drug look that one gets and had to much thickness. Anyway, one day we are talking and he slipped up and mentioned that he was using MIT. lol He immediately got this look on his face like he just got caught robbing the cookie jar. If anyone here knows what MIT is they know that it is one of THE most potent steroids EVER created. So I had my answer even though I always knew. He tried to play it off, but he knew that there was just no fooling me at this point. This kid was using nothing but legal orals and he was even rebottling them to fool his friends and girl friend.  

Anyway, getting back to this Matt guy, First thing you have to ask is what is considered natural? Is it anything as long as it is currently legal? There are still some very potent steroids on the market. Even the natural shows don't test for anything that is legal and they couldn't if they wanted to since there are new things coming out all the time like the progesterone related anabolics. So IMO Matt is or def has taken some type of anabolic to achieve his best level of conditioning. He is just a notch or two above what someone can look like while still being 100% clean.  

Why do we have liars like 333334567 and Chiro Flex on this board in higher positions? They get paid for being here and spread lies, thats my theory

:)

Marine

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2013, 09:00:48 AM »
g4p homo still claims to be naryryy

and he has muscle maturity of a 35 year old man trainig for 15 years

gaaad