Author Topic: When the oil runs out, how long until every country in the Middle East....  (Read 6859 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
oh im sorry i forgot, the whole area was 'uninhabited' when you guys moved in right?  ::) and the few who were there kindly moved along when you asked nicely and said please haha, oh those peaceful zionists.

youandme

• Getbig V
oh im sorry i forgot, the whole area was 'uninhabited' when you guys moved in right?  ::) and the few who were there kindly moved along when you asked nicely and said please haha, oh those peaceful zionists.

your CT'er mentality coupled with your lack of education on top of throwing around "zionists" in every post, signals you either 1) live on welfare or 2) have a GED that suits you nicely.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
your CT'er mentality coupled with your lack of education on top of throwing around "zionists" in every post, signals you either 1) live on welfare or 2) have a GED that suits you nicely.

Seems to be the status quo for poor white people. Blame everything on the Jews or minorities while refuting zero of your points and throwing around CT bullshit.

The stupidity of some people on this forum is beyond astounding.

John Matrix is quite the whiny Muslim raghead.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
no i am against islam also. i think it is a virus that brings problems everywhere it goes. BUT, i cant stand how israel gets depicted only as a nation of super-righteous do-gooders, a nation of innocent, 'special' people who only have never done anything wrong to anyone and get unjustly attacked by the 'bad guys'.
truth is they are just as shitty and their hands are just as dirty as the ragheads you speak of. it just annoys me that american media looks the other way and chooses to depict israel as the height of morality and goodness when in fact they have much more in common with aparteid south africa or nazi germany as a state than with america.

its the double standard that pisses me off.

you guys know this, its just that you are both jews so you get defensive if anyone brings up the skeletons in the closet.

Fury

• Getbig V
no i am against islam also. i think it is a virus that brings problems everywhere it goes. BUT, i cant stand how israel gets depicted only as a nation of super-righteous do-gooders, a nation of innocent, 'special' people who only have never done anything wrong to anyone and get unjustly attacked by the 'bad guys'.
truth is they are just as shitty and their hands are just as dirty as the ragheads you speak of. it just annoys me that american media looks the other way and chooses to depict israel as the height of morality and goodness when in fact they have much more in common with aparteid south africa or nazi germany as a state than with america.

you guys know this, its just that you are both jews so you get defensive if anyone brings up the skeletons in the closet.

I couldn't care less about Israel and I would have no qualms about them and the entire Middle East disappearing in a gigantic fireball. But you're a moron when you try to compare the two. Lebanon and Muslims idolize a guy who bashed a 4 year old child's head in with a rifle after making her watch him kill her father. Yes, that's really a group of people I should be giving a shit about.

Secondly, the Muslims have tried to take that land back TWICE now. Regardless of whether they're Jews or not, the Moslems lost that land. It's war. It's just like the Indians. They lost the land in war and now it's American land. If you live on any land that used to be Indian land while crying for Israel to leave what you think is Palestinian land, then you're nothing but a hypocrite. Plain and simple. Not that it matters, you're a self-deprecating Moslem.

Lastly, people bitch about Israel getting more money than the Arabs. Well, what happens to that Arab money? Usually lines the pockets of the government. Most Arab countries are corrupt beyond belief. Why should the USA give them more money? At least Israel puts it to some sort of use. How many billions have we donated to Muslim Pakistan now, and how many billions of that are unaccounted for?

Boo hoo hoo, the media this, the media that. Care to justify Hamas launching 2,000+ mortars and rockets at Sderot in the first six months of this year? How many rockets has Israel launched at Palestinian civilians when not trying to kill terrorists this year? Zero?

See, you can't refute these points because you're a fucking idiot. But that's to be expected. I would venture to guess that your biggest accomplishment in life was earning that GED at 24.

youandme

• Getbig V

It's not a double standard, with respects to everything that seperates them, and debases them. Just by an unbiased comparison of their religious dogma one can see who the brighter of the two are.

lmao at "skeltons in the closet"

Fury

• Getbig V
It's not a double standard, with respects to everything that seperates them, and debases them. Just by an unbiased comparison of their religious dogma one can see who the brighter of the two are.

lmao at "skeltons in the closet"

Honestly, in the last 1500 years, what have Muslims brought to the world? Close to NOTHING. That's the truth and it stings Muslims like John Matrix.

It's going to be hilarious when they all turn on each other the day the oil runs out.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Honestly, in the last 1500 years, what have Muslims brought to the world? Close to NOTHING.

This is true... I haven't seen anything good come from any of them... Nothing to advance humanity in any way shape or form... Isn't that what society is supposed to be about?

Fury

• Getbig V
This is true... I haven't seen anything good come from any of them... Nothing to advance humanity in any way shape or form... Isn't that what society is supposed to be about?

I have a huge problem with a group of people who would love nothing more than to cut my head off because I won't kneel down and pray five times a day because a fictional book written 1500 years ago by a pedophile barbarian tells me to. They want to send the rest of the planet back to the stone ages that an overwhelming number of them live in. No thanks.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I have a huge problem with a group of people who would love nothing more than to cut my head off because I won't kneel down and pray five times a day because a fictional book written 1500 years ago by a pedophile barbarian tells me to. They want to send the rest of the planet back to the stone ages that an overwhelming number of them live in. No thanks.
I'm with you there... We could nuke them back to the stone age if they want it that badly though.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.

Oh come on now...they brought us:

Calligraphy
Persian carpets
Salmun Rushdie
Mosaic Art
Belly Dancing
Lyrical Poetry
Good music for haunting film soundtracks

Those things must count for something.  :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Oh come on now...they brought us:

Calligraphy
Persian carpets
Salmun Rushdie
Mosaic Art
Belly Dancing
Lyrical Poetry
Good music for haunting film soundtracks

Those things must count for something.  :)

Not so much.

Deedee

• Getbig V
Not so much.

Pita bread? Hummus? Fallafel? Rose water?

That's pretty much all I got.  The rest sucks.

youandme

• Getbig V

Hummus gives me gas, your more than welcome to feel and huff, the punishment of Islam as it comes through the crack of my pants.

Deedee

• Getbig V
Hummus gives me gas, your more than welcome to feel and huff, the punishment of Islam as it comes through the crack of my pants.

Thanks.    :-X

Although if your gas was the worst of Islam's punishment, I think the world could live with it!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
no i am against islam also.

Thank you for admitting to be against Jews.

i think it is a virus that brings problems everywhere it goes. BUT, i cant stand how israel gets depicted only as a nation of super-righteous do-gooders, a nation of innocent, 'special' people who only have never done anything wrong to anyone and get unjustly attacked by the 'bad guys'.

It doesn't.  The main stream media has been bashing Israel for decades. 

Your reluctance to accept that the Palestinians ARE the bad guys speaks to your level of ignorance.  Jews don't target civilians.  Jews don't want every Muslim man, woman, and child brutally killed.  Jews don't celebrate when 30 Muslims are slaughtered by terrorism.  Jews don't participate in the killing of Palestinians just for being Palestinian.  All of that is true of the opposite yet you think anyone will buy that the Jews are as guilty as the PL's?!?! ::) ::)

If PL civilians are killed by Israelis it's because terrorists are using them as human shields and cannot be avoided (even though Israel DOES try to not kill civilians).  But if Israeli civilians are killed it is because the Palestinians TARGET THEM. 

truth is they are just as shitty and their hands are just as dirty as the ragheads you speak of.

Further admittance to being an anti-semite.

it just annoys me that american media looks the other way and chooses to depict israel as the height of morality and goodness when in fact they have much more in common with aparteid south africa or nazi germany as a state than with america.

See above. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

If that's the best, then they are screwed... I hate all of that stuff.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
That was half of the list I found.  If you want the other half just ask.

::)

Come on bitch, summarize the entire thing for me. How many deaths, children deaths, Israeli soldiers in Palestinian jails, etc. I'll give you such a verbal whoop-ass that waterboarding will seem like drinking a friggin beer.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

You just blew your own argument.  Did you ever think WHY PL kids are in so much danger?  The terrorists are hiding amongst them, praise be to Allah!!!!  hahahahahahah!!!  JFC

So now you're not only wrong but you're too simple to read between the lines.. BIG surprise there! ::) ::)[...]

And you do not find anything wrong with the above lines? Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this shit(head)?

As far as the rest of the argument goes I actually agree with you that all Israelis should be able to stay in Israel if they so please, BUT they must learn to live with the Palestinians.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
you could easily compile a list just as long of people murdered/removed/ethnically cleansed by israel during israel's creation and on through today. the only reason they are attacking you is because you are sitting right on their former land you kicked them off of, its not like they are a random group randomly attacking you poor innocent jews ::)

He listed all the deaths in such a way as to make it visually impacting. That is why I asked him to summarize it. When he does that I will paste MY graphs and show you all WHO is doing most of the killings. The Nazis killed more Jews in ½ hour at Auschwitz than the Palestinians did in 60 years.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Come on bitch, summarize the entire thing for me. How many deaths, children deaths, Israeli soldiers in Palestinian jails, etc. I'll give you such a verbal whoop-ass that waterboarding will seem like drinking a friggin beer.

MELTDOWN

Why so angry? ;D ..bitch, lol.

The only argument you have that even SOUNDS worthy is the death toll numbers, but the moment you look at why those numbers are skewed you see it's the Palestinians putting their own civilian population in harms way.

Read it for yourself unless it's too hard for you.

http://www.factsofisrael.com/blog/archives/cat_2_palestinian_terrorism.html

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Honestly, in the last 1500 years, what have Muslims brought to the world? Close to NOTHING. That's the truth and it stings Muslims like John Matrix.[...]

And what have the Jews brought to the world in the past 5000 years? Seinfeld? Monica Lewinski? That what you call "Judaica"? Nígga please!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
MELTDOWN

Why so angry? ;D ..bitch, lol.

The only argument you have that even SOUNDS worthy is the death toll numbers, but the moment you look at why those numbers are skewed you see it's the Palestinians putting their own civilian population in harms way.

Read it for yourself unless it's too hard for you.

http://www.factsofisrael.com/blog/archives/cat_2_palestinian_terrorism.html

Who is doing most of the dying?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
And what have the Jews brought to the world in the past 5000 years? Seinfeld? Monica Lewinski? That what you call "Judaica"? ½guy please!

...box of rocks.

Jews have drastically increased the wealth, prosperity, and standard of living in virtually every population they were accepted in.

Jews have been committed to the highest levels of generosity, community activism, civil service, public service, arts and entertainment, and held many of the most well respected and esteemed positions the world over.

Jews have particularly benefitted YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

Your stupidity is astounding.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Who is doing most of the dying?

Those guilty and the people that harbor and support them.

.. go figure ;D