Author Topic: PHOTO REQUEST for Mr. Magoo!  (Read 9566 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: PHOTO REQUEST for Mr. Magoo!
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 02:47:25 PM »
Magoo looks a million times better than sarcasm.  More muscle, less fat.

And why isn't adonis hounding sarcasm for shirtless pics?  Or should I say recent shirtless pics?

thanks man.  :)

pictures will likely surface when i drop some weight. i'm not so good with diet these days, though i keep clean and calorie-restricted, so i'm going to add plenty-o-cardio this week and hopefully will drop down to around 220. we'll see what's up when i get there.

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 02:47:48 PM »
Looking great!
How many fat rolls are you up to now?

Bones, what difference does it make? Benches more than you and look 1200% than you ever will.. fat or not...

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 02:48:38 PM »

pictures will likely surface when i drop some weight. i'm not so good with diet these days, though i keep clean and calorie-restricted, so i'm going to add plenty-o-cardio this week and hopefully will drop down to around 220. we'll see what's up when i get there.

Magoo man...  arms are the size of bones leg  ;D

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 02:49:26 PM »
What height are you Mr Magoo??? Under six foot you would make a good front row forward in rugby.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 02:50:13 PM »

Good results from a "Clean" diet. hahha Chicken Breast and Boiled rice made you look awful.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahah  What a waste. Mr. Magoodiopose

Newsflash. You will still be a fat ass at 220.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 02:52:33 PM »
What height are you Mr Magoo??? Under six foot you would make a good front row forward in rugby.

i'm 6'2" and weighed 262 last thursday. i tried some rugby about a year ago. i was a good bruiser, but i have zero coordination.  :-\

haha, adam, i got fat off of cheeseburgers and ice cream. i haven't eaten a chicken breast that wasn't breaded and covered in mayonnaise in a long time, and all my rice is fried and comes in a little cardboard box with my general tso's chicken.  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 02:53:31 PM »
Magoo man...  arms are the size of bones leg  ;D

hardly a difficult thing to accomplish. my legs were bigger than bones' when i was 17 and had just started workout out and that's no joke.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 02:54:05 PM »
i'm 6'2" and weighed 262 last thursday. i tried some rugby about a year ago. i was a good bruiser, but i have zero coordination.  :-\

haha, adam, i got fat off of cheeseburgers and ice cream. i haven't eaten a chicken breast that wasn't breaded and covered in mayonnaise in a long time, and all my rice is fried and comes in a little cardboard box with my general tso's chicken.  ;D

Why do you overeat?

You were in that mental hospital for anorexia now you go to being obese?

What gives?  

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 02:57:27 PM »
funny you say that, hedge. i scrapped my equipment. i got sick of how perfectly sized it all had to be in order to get anything out of it. i respect the hell outta guys that lift APF/IPA/WPO but i don't think it's for me any more. i've gotten 365 raw touch and go, 350 with an irrefutable pause, i think i'll stick raw lifting for a while (especially since i'm trying to lose weight).

am i fat? hell yeah, i've never said otherwise.

365 raw, that's nice.

You should be up there at 405 lbs soon then.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 02:58:25 PM »
Will you post a picture with your shirt off?

Or are you scared to admit that you are obese?
LOL. Well, he can easily lose some weight. It's too easy, don't ya know?  You, on the other hand, stand a piss-poor chance of gaining anything resembling character with such hatred. 

/your inner 'you' must be one misshapen humunculus.  :-\

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 02:59:48 PM »

Sometimes a lack of coordination is an advantage ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 03:00:14 PM »

I seek not to get involved in such meaningless disputes, but the form that the young man in that video utilizes is not only wrong, but also dangerous.  Just looking at the way he brings down that bar for two inches made me cringe in fear for the young lad.  What is the obsession that these young blokes have with heavy bench-pressing?

Pearl of wisdom:  It is much more appealing to look like you can bench 500 pounds, yet only be able to bench 200, then to be able to bench 500 pounds, yet look as if you have never spent a day at the gym in your life.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 03:00:29 PM »
bones, one of the following motivated your post there. either you're retarded and have the memory of a goldfish with a pot smoking problem, or you're being purposefully obtuse in an attempt to get a rise out of me. for all intents and purposes there's no difference between them.

i can't imagine what attracted you to jizzabelle. you're dumb as a box of rocks, live on the internet, and are uglier than a dog that keeps running into parked cars. of course, your mom lets her stay in the house and keeps buying you pricey wine, so that's probably it. bones, you're the only guy i know whose girlfriend is going out with him to have a sugar mama.  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 03:02:41 PM »
365 raw, that's nice.

You should be up there at 405 lbs soon then.

-Hedge

i'm doing extra shoulder work lately, since that's undoubtedly my weak link. with a bar i might be able to get 225 for 2 on the shoulder press on a good day if i'm fresh. normally it's 185 for a few sets of 4-6. meanwhile i do close-grip incline and get 225 for 5 fairly easily. i'm all damn triceps, which is no doubt because i was training for gear.

onemorerep, that's powerlifting form. get into the powerlifting board right here on getbig and read the bench setup thread. what i'm doing is absolutely correct.

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 03:03:16 PM »
Why do you overeat?
You were in that mental hospital for anorexia now you go to being obese?
What gives?  

Bones, when's the last time you've done 365 raw??

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 03:05:12 PM »

i'm gonna wager a guess: it was right after he did the 225x112 deadlift and just before he squatted 500 pounds ass to grass.  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Look at this.

Adam...I thought you told me you didnt know anything about Torrent stuff??  Anyway, azureus sucks....get on uTorrent!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »
hes not playa board material-----------------hes never hit anything raw ;)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »
hahahaha, am i the only one who noticed bones is using aol?? oh man, that's some high roller shit right there.  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 03:10:00 PM »
hahahaha, am i the only one who noticed bones is using aol?? oh man, that's some high roller shit right there.  ;D

Actually, no... I mentioned that the first day he posted the picture... I told him he needed to get off of dial-up ASAP.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2007, 03:10:23 PM »
onemorerep, that's powerlifting form. get into the powerlifting board right here on getbig and read the bench setup thread. what i'm doing is absolutely correct.

I'm sorry, maybe I don't know much about powerlifting, but are you saying that in powerlifting you are supposed to arch your back the way you do in that video?

P.S. Hedgy, chip in on this one, for as I thought that his form, with the back arched as high as he does, would seriously cause him to hurt his back or potentially snap some of his vertebrae..

P.S.S.  Doesn't the arching of your back cause you to further reduce any true distance during the lift, thereby not allowing you to assess what your true strength is?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2007, 03:11:24 PM »

Adam....I hope you went to keyword: billing and made sure you arent paying for AOL anymore.  Provided youhave your own connection, AOL cant charge you for shit now!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2007, 03:12:42 PM »
Adam...I thought you told me you didnt know anything about Torrent stuff??  Anyway, azureus sucks....get on uTorrent!!!

El Spiko helped me today!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2007, 03:13:54 PM »
Actually, no... I mentioned that the first day he posted the picture... I told him he needed to get off of dial-up ASAP.
Time Warner Cable Supplies AOL Broadband for free.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2007, 03:14:30 PM »
onemore:

for starters.