Author Topic: 240 Threads vs King Kamali - What happened?  (Read 53841 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Settle Your Differences Like A Man 240
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2006, 05:51:32 PM »
it would be an advantage for 240. Sharry is way too bulky to fight. He would gas in a matter of seconds. If 240  has decent striking abilities he would kick the shit out of him. It wouldn't even be a contest. Sharry would get all raged up like a "puffer fish" and as long as 240 didn't get intimidated he would own that fat f**k.

I wrestled in high school and did okay.  If it was an organized match (not something outside my house with King's trainer partner's as referees!) and there was a check, I'd definitely be interested.   i tend to back off when it's the RATIONAL thing to do.  I know some here don't grasp that concept- to diffuse unnesessary stressors.    But an organized event, expenses paid and an appearance fee and a nice prize pot, would be an interesting offer.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2006, 05:52:01 PM »
If your not Kamali, your just as big of an Idiot....grow the f**k up son ::)!

Idiot you say .
Well maybe so but I'd rather be an idiot than a cry baby like 240 .

I reckon you will lose on this one Mr. Intenseone because honourable men sometimes settle their differences with a good old fashioned punch up . Have you never watched a John Wayne film ?

Plus let's think for a moment of the honourable , mature , smart guy know as 240 . He was the one who threatened to KILL Matt on this very board .

And you call me an idiot . Do you realise the type of person you are defending ?

A Man is a reflection of his friends so if 240 is one of yours then ........

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2006, 05:52:38 PM »
Yeah, you can be the first internet warrior to walk the walk, the check would be pride. You can cash it here.

LOL... pride doesn't pay the bills should I lose a tooth or break an arm.   Besides, if 20,000 people tuned in to hear kamali threaten an internet nobody, how mnay tickets could they sell?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2006, 05:52:58 PM »
240, wouldn't beating the shit out of him be worth more than cash? You seem to be doing ok financially. This would be your one time to do something legendary. btw, I am not retarded, I know it will never happen, I just figure that if everyone else is having fun with it, wtf?
E

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2006, 05:55:22 PM »
I wrestled in high school and did okay.  If it was an organized match (not something outside my house with King's trainer partner's as referees!) and there was a check, I'd definitely be interested.   i tend to back off when it's the RATIONAL thing to do.  I know some here don't grasp that concept- to diffuse unnesessary stressors.    But an organized event, expenses paid and an appearance fee and a nice prize pot, would be an interesting offer.

I reckon it would be good for you in more ways that one .

I have no idea if you would win but if you are a real MAN you would at the very least learn respect and honour . That would be the real prize .

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2006, 05:56:20 PM »
LOL... pride doesn't pay the bills should I lose a tooth or break an arm.   Besides, if 20,000 people tuned in to hear kamali threaten an internet nobody, how mnay tickets could they sell?

If we could put Grundy and Vince on the undercard we could kill two birds with one stone ;) If Kamali agrees to the fight, I'm sure we can scrape together some cash. I am offering my dojo for the fight. However, it is is Michigan, it is small, and kind of a piece of shit. My students do do some hardcore sparring there though(kind of).
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2006, 05:57:47 PM »
Grundy would want to whip Kamali's ass too, remember the stuff he said about him in his gossip column in Musclemag.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2006, 05:58:25 PM »
Grundy would want to whip Kamali's ass too, remember the stuff he said about him in his gossip column in Musclemag.

tournament?
E

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2006, 06:00:02 PM »
LOL... pride doesn't pay the bills should I lose a tooth or break an arm.   Besides, if 20,000 people tuned in to hear kamali threaten an internet nobody, how mnay tickets could they sell?

Don't go all pussy on us in the first page .

At least tease us for a little longer .

Forget about the broken tooth or bust arm .

I should be in your corner .
You can not be thinking about what pain or damage he is going to inflict on you .

If you get knocked down you don't think about what is damaged . You have only one single thought . GET UP !

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2006, 06:07:20 PM »
Don't go all pussy on us in the first page .

At least tease us for a little longer .

Forget about the broken tooth or bust arm .

I should be in your corner .
You can not be thinking about what pain or damage he is going to inflict on you .

If you get knocked down you don't think about what is damaged . You have only one single thought . GET UP !

dude kamali couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag...

whatever happened to the fight he was gonna have with that one guy on here from vegas... as soon as king found out he was a 270lb ex NFL player who was a MMA fighter he turned and ran...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2006, 06:08:02 PM »
what growwn man would get into the ring and fight a juiced pro athlete without a penny on the line to gain?

And, when I realized how much $ the promoter would be making off ticket sales, I'd want to fight him next.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »
Sharry wouldn't fight anyone, so 240 may as well challenge him and save face. If Sharry does accept, better yet, 240 can proceed to own that fat fuck.
E

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »
Weight is a big factor with two similarly skilled fighters. And these two guys probably only know how to throw sloppy haymakers.

Edit: I think 240 may have wrestled in high school though.

I have sparred with many guys ( bouncer pals ) over 20 stone . Keep on your toes and keep jabbing their big fat guts . It tires them out really quickly and then when their hands lower then you step in .

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2006, 06:10:56 PM »
what growwn man would get into the ring and fight a juiced pro athlete without a penny on the line to gain?

And, when I realized how much $ the promoter would be making off ticket sales, I'd want to fight him next.

promoter? Dude, you design web sites and he is a fat fringe pro. Who's going to promote it? the cardio hating dude? The fight would be for the getbiggers and thats about it.
E

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2006, 06:13:59 PM »

I think 10% is a fair cut for me as it was my idea otherwise I will fight the winner
and loser at the same time  ;D

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2006, 06:15:44 PM »
I think 10% is a fair cut for me as it was my idea otherwise I will fight the winner
and loser at the same time  ;D

Forget the 10% cut as long as you pay my expenses to fly over and watch from the front row  ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2006, 06:15:49 PM »

Shit in a real boxing match with a competent ref you'd only have to do the rope-a-dope with kamali for 30 seconds before he'd be winded from throwing half a dozen wild ones.

After that he'd be easy pickings... I know girls that would cream him

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2006, 06:18:30 PM »
Shit in a real boxing match with a competent ref you'd only have to do the rope-a-dope with kamali for 30 seconds before he'd be winded from throwing half a dozen wild ones.

absolutely correct, but Sharry would never agree to box with him. It would have to be a variation of mma, which would play perfectly into 240s hands, because of his wrestling background. And he could still strike him ;)
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »
Tabouli would sooner have a heart attack in the ring than let 240 get the better of him
P

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2006, 06:20:02 PM »

You probably could mate but do you think 240 could even take a couple of body shots . Even with his elbows tucked in KK would smash into 240's arms and to be honest 240 doesn't look or sound like the type of guy that can take pain .

240 is no girl .
Girls can be tough .

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2006, 06:20:24 PM »
it looks like it is time for 240 to pm Sharry and challenge him. The force feeling dude is going to promote it, so feel free to challenge him 240.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2006, 06:25:43 PM »
You probably could mate but do you think 240 could even take a couple of body shots . Even with his elbows tucked in KK would smash into 240's arms and to be honest 240 doesn't look or sound like the type of guy that can take pain .

Oh, I can take some body shots.  tequila... rum... you name it.   Just not with king, okay?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2006, 06:26:28 PM »

240 is no girl .
Girls can be tough .

Kamali would be going for the knock out head punch from the get-go and would be worn out before you know it.

All 240 would have to do is move and keep jabbing him.

A MMA fight would be a farce. Strict boxing would be the way to go...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2006, 06:29:36 PM »
Why don't you (240) and KK settle your dispute in the Boxing Ring or one of those No-Holds Barred Cage Fights . You ( 240 ) have the advantage of being a High School Wrestler and A Bad Ass so all that should concern you is the difference in Body Weight . If you bulk up to the magic 240 by revolutionary tactics like training and eating well and KK is down to his competition weight then I think a fair fight could be had . Remember that KK will be in a weakened condition at his competition weight so you should have a better than average chance .

What do you say 240 ?

Why not settle it like men ?

You can of course donate any profits to charity to make it more respectable .

Well ?

240 would wear him down in 2 minutes. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2006, 06:30:08 PM »
Kamali would be going for the knock out head punch from the get-go and would be worn out before you know it.

All 240 would have to do is move and keep jabbing him.

A MMA fight would be a farce. Strict boxing would be the way to go...

yeah, boxing would be the only way it would last long enough to be interesting. MMA would be viable if the purse went to the winner though, then neither would tap or quit at the first sign of pain.
E