Author Topic: Natural BBer Michael O'Hearn  (Read 45018 times)

619Rules

Re: Natural BBer Michael O'Hearn
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2005, 05:23:34 PM »
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0001781

hey, its a living.  she was in Beverly Hills Cop 3, Nake Gun 33 1/3

don't I count?

OK Tim...you do  indeed count....so that brings the grand total to ONE! ;D

BTW Julie was also in No Pain No Gain. Julie was from the area I grew up in and we trained at the same gym...she is also in your database...... ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2005, 05:40:58 PM »
First off the guy is big as hell.....what is he... like 6'4?........second he is very, very strong........FlexFan said a few months ago that Mike O' Hearn was on a 45 degree angled leg press in Gold's Venice hitting 25 plates for reps WITH ONE LEG!......Now I can tell you right now that me and Jim Quinn were the strongest leg pressers in our gym in the mid 90's, and that was the weight we used WITH TWO LEGS!

I have a hard time beliving anyone could hit 25 plates on a 45 degree leg press with one leg-EVEN ON JUICE!..........but if anyone could do it Mike O' Hearn could........

I believe O' Hearn when he states he is drug free.......but the guy has a major ego on him and someone needs to check it ;D

:o
HAHA, RON.....

619Rules

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2005, 05:54:19 PM »
:o

It is true......

BTW what the hell is in your avatar Gordino? I hope that is not Hot Rod St Cloud......

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2005, 06:30:24 PM »
He's been on the cover of Romance novels...at least i think so. ::)

Lisa

619Rules

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2005, 06:34:13 PM »
He's been on the cover of Romance novels...at least i think so. ::)

Lisa

He was the cover model for the Harliquen (sp?) Romance novels after Fabio quit..........you are correct my little pretty!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2005, 06:36:39 PM »
He was the cover model for the Harliquen (sp?) Romance novels after Fabio quit..........you are correct my little pretty!

Yeaaaaaa FOR MEEEEEE!!!!

Lisa

(PS. He also competed in some not-so-natural competitions against my former boyfriend...well, maybe he's just natural now ;D!!!!)

619Rules

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2005, 06:40:07 PM »

Yeaaaaaa FOR MEEEEEE!!!!

Lisa
(PS. He also competed in some not-so-natural competitions against my former boyfriend...well, maybe he's just natural now ;D!!!!)

Ahhh...Haaaaa....someone with some inside info......please speak on this my little pretty....give

Give us all here at Getbig the inside scoop on Big Ole Mike and his drug usage.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2005, 06:46:35 PM »
Ahhh...Haaaaa....someone with some inside info......please speak on this my little pretty....give

us all here at Getbig the inside scoop on Big Ole Mike and his drug usage.

I'm not saying he was using, but i do know it was local LA or Orange County shows he competed in...well, maybe my boyfriend was the only one using a little tiny bit and everyone else was natural...i could ask him, but he's no longer around so now it's all hearsay. Sister's not trying to stir anything up, i'm just remembering some conversations!!!!

Lisa

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2005, 06:49:45 PM »
 ::)

apk19

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2005, 07:16:34 PM »

I believe O' Hearn when he states he is drug free.......but the guy has a major ego on him and someone needs to check it ;D

What makes you say he has a major ego? Please elaborate...

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2005, 07:20:29 PM »
No need to juice, if you just train hard and with good nutrition and a good focus you can achieve a body like O'Hearn. This guy is an inspiration.

http://www.mikeohearnprofile.com/

...spoken like a guy with 15 posts.  Keep the dream alive!

Seriously...when the 'natural' guys of today look better in many cases (or even in the same league) with juiced bodybuilders from the late 70's early 80's, you have to question it!...you think whey protein and creatine make that much of a difference?

Not that it matters, it doesn't to me.  He's got a good build, a classic physique and I'd like to splatter bone yogurt on his wife.  Nuff said.

619Rules

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2005, 07:27:31 PM »
What makes you say he has a major ego? Please elaborate...

OK....let me elaborate..........I think it was when Mike said he was the best looking guy anywhere, and he could get any girl he ever wanted.............first off he is a good looking guy-cant argue that one......but I doubt he could get ANY girl he ever wanted....maybe 90%+, but not all of them......

The biggest problem I have is a person making comments like that......shows a huge ego and no humility at all....

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2005, 07:54:29 PM »
OK....let me elaborate..........I think it was when Mike said he was the best looking guy anywhere, and he could get any girl he ever wanted.............first off he is a good looking guy-cant argue that one......but I doubt he could get ANY girl he ever wanted....maybe 90%+, but not all of them......

The biggest problem I have is a person making comments like that......shows a huge ego and no humility at all....

...well very few of us could show that kind of humility.  Especially the kind that goes on to compete in narcissistic behaviour like bodybuilding...ha!  I'm sure the only women he couldn't pick up were the ones who figured it would be fun NOT to be obvious, but I'm sure that guy could walk into any club and pickup ANY chick he wanted....chicks are just blinded by good looks and cash..much like we are with HUGE TITS.

619Rules

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2005, 08:24:09 PM »
...well very few of us could show that kind of humility.  Especially the kind that goes on to compete in narcissistic behaviour like bodybuilding...ha!  I'm sure the only women he couldn't pick up were the ones who figured it would be fun NOT to be obvious, but I'm sure that guy could walk into any club and pickup ANY chick he wanted....chicks are just blinded by good looks and cash..much like we are with HUGE TITS.

MMMmmmmmmmmm............ titties................. ..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2005, 08:39:27 PM »
No need to juice, if you just train hard and with good nutrition and a good focus you can achieve a body like O'Hearn. This guy is an inspiration.

Wasen't O'Hearn on battledome?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2005, 08:47:13 PM »

....I should like to slurp on these natural puppies!...corn-fed mid-west boobies!

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2005, 09:26:51 PM »

But what if you wanna look like this?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2005, 09:28:42 PM »

Beautiful rack... :P ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2005, 09:33:41 PM »
  Wasen't O'Hearn on battledome?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes.
"Shut the F up and train"

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2005, 09:36:39 PM »

very nice.  :)
"Shut the F up and train"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2005, 10:09:46 PM »
yes.

Do you know why he left, Mansonvier?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

apk19

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2005, 11:01:01 PM »

Wow, that's a pretty shitty attitude to have. It's one thing thinking it, it's another saying it in jest, but to be serious is wrong.

Got any others stories you want to share about this ego? You'd reckon he'd try and play a bit on the side even with a wife like that?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2005, 12:17:37 AM »
I'm not sure why so many people doubt his natural status. He's big, but not THAT big. I doubt his arms are much over 18".
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2005, 07:55:56 AM »
I'm not sure why so many people doubt his natural status. He's big, but not THAT big. I doubt his arms are much over 18".

So does "natural" mean he doesn't take steriods or can you be free of steroids but take Growth and still be considered "natural"? Just curious.

Lisa

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2005, 09:20:45 AM »
It's all symantics.  Guys will say they are natural "Now" when in fact they used to take steroids.  Even if they took them and have only been off a month, they are natural now.  Test. is natural so you could be on test and be natural.  It's like saying I haven't slept with someone.  When in fact, I really haven't slept with them I fucked them.  I did not sleep at all.  It's all symantics