Author Topic: Natural BBer Michael O'Hearn  (Read 45017 times)

FallShineWebDesign

• Getbig III
  • Good Stuff.
Re: Natural BBer Michael O'Hearn
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2005, 10:30:18 AM »
It's all symantics.  Guys will say they are natural "Now" when in fact they used to take steroids.  Even if they took them and have only been off a month, they are natural now.  Test. is natural so you could be on test and be natural.  It's like saying I haven't slept with someone.  When in fact, I really haven't slept with them I fucked them.  I did not sleep at all.  It's all symantics

Did you sleep with Mike O'Hearn, Keith?

619Rules

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2005, 10:50:29 AM »
Did you sleep with Mike O'Hearn, Keith?

No-just fucked him......NO I JUST kidding Onlyme! ;D

Sorry-I had to say that one.

deangelis39

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2005, 12:24:38 PM »
Heres my take - Mike and I are currently training together at Golds Venice (except shoulders/chest..I'm getting surgery this thursday)...easily overall the strongest guy I've ever trained with...and always in good shape.  EVERY workout we go up to 600+ lb deadlifts. 600+ squats, and bench presses to 500lbs.  with corresponding heavy weights on all other exercises...no weight belt, no wrist straps, no knee wraps, no gloves, all full movements.  In the past, I've used steroids, so that is the perspective I'm coming from....having said that, I believe Mike is natural, and never have seen anything to make me think to the contrary.  Despite his pretty boy looks when hes in shape, by the way, hes as hardcore and as dedicated as it comes.

As far as his attitude...confident for sure, but overall a nice guy...and funny, too.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2005, 12:25:52 PM »
ok, "deangelis39", hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

deangelis39

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2005, 12:31:54 PM »
anyone that shares that opinion we'll be training tomorrow at golds venice at 1pm...bring a camera...hahahahaha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2005, 12:32:43 PM »
ok. big guy. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

619Rules

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2005, 12:33:27 PM »
Heres my take - .................As far as his attitude...confident for sure, but overall a nice guy...and funny, too.

Wow-I am so impressed...Can I have your autograph?

Can you and Mike film a video so I learn your secrets to heavy lifting?.......And cocky Mike is an "overall nice guy"......gee whizzz......tha clears it all up for me.....Thanks Dean..youre the man here......

deangelis39

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2005, 12:34:52 PM »

Can you and Mike film a video so I learn your secrets to heavy lifting?.......And cocky Mike is an "overall nice guy"......gee whizzz......tha clears it all up for me.....Thanks Dean..youre the man here......

sure...be at golds tomorrow at 1...love to discuss it in person....I hate this internet crap!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2005, 12:36:47 PM »

sure...be at golds tomorrow at 1...love to discuss it in person....I hate this internet crap!
yeah, i'm sure an attorney like 619 who pulls in 6 figures is going to waste his time with an unemployed, living in his car "bodybuilder".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

619Rules

« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2005, 12:37:37 PM »

Oh...you promise to meet me...yipeee..........I feel so damn lucky.........!!I am going to learn so much from the master.......

I vote Dean as Thee Man here at Getbig!....

Can I bring a friend....Big G Man has a 675 raw bench and he says he will out bench you guys easily;D

deangelis39

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2005, 12:40:33 PM »
Oh...you promise to meet me...yipeee..........I feel so damn lucky.........!!I am going to learn so much from the master.......

I vote Dean as Thee Man here at Getbig!....

Can I bring a friend....Big G Man has a 675 raw bench and he says he will out bench you guys easily;D

of course...but only if he can outsquat and outdead us too....one lift wonders generally get no respect

deangelis39

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2005, 12:42:14 PM »
yeah, i'm sure an attorney like 619 who pulls in 6 figures is going to waste his time with an unemployed, living in his car "bodybuilder".

you think we live in our cars!?  you really should come to venice for an eyeopener! 

619Rules

« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2005, 12:57:05 PM »
of course...but only if he can outsquat and outdead us too....one lift wonders generally get no respect

Big G Man is a big pussie.................. .you can meet him at the Gym Source in Compton. Big fat brother..........tell him we all want verification of his bench....... ;D

you think we live in our cars!?  you really should come to venice for an eyeopener! 

Rellax Dean-O, we are just messing with ya b/c you are a newbie....dont meltdown so soon in your first Getbig! adventure ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2005, 01:09:18 PM »
He's got a HOT wife named Madaja. I think he's doing quite well for himself, basically the next Steeve Reeves.

Every year there is a "new Steve Reeves" Nobody can where the real Hercules sandals!
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2005, 01:22:41 PM »
....I should like to slurp on these natural puppies!...corn-fed mid-west boobies!

Her name is Yulia Nova. She is a Russian chick. Unmatched natural juggs!
The House that Ruth built

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2005, 01:23:13 PM »
let's see some pics.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2005, 01:42:59 PM »

619, love, I'll have to go back and read some of the original posts, but i will say that the times i saw Mike (and no, he'd have no clue who i am, maybe though he'd remember the boyfriend i was with) he was always very kind and acknowledged those around him...it seems in any sort of industry, it doesn't pay to be a jerk especially with the internet around.

Lisa

RealityCheck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2005, 02:15:52 PM »
In regards to Mike O'Hearn's natural Status, didn't Lee 'say' in an interview with Nuclear Nutrition a few years back that he was on GH and Clen? Anyone else remember this?

619Rules

« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2005, 04:53:15 PM »
619, love, I'll have to go back and read some of the original posts, but i will say that the times i saw Mike (and no, he'd have no clue who i am, maybe though he'd remember the boyfriend i was with) he was always very kind and acknowledged those around him...it seems in any sort of industry, it doesn't pay to be a jerk especially with the internet around.

Lisa

Hey Lil Pertty-I saw this with my own eyes.........really..... I mean what kind of person would say they could get any chick they wanted....?.....even if they could?

Lisa....what do you think of these BTW?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2005, 05:11:18 PM »
Hey Lil Pertty-I saw this with my own eyes.........really..... I mean what kind of person would say they could get any chick they wanted....?.....even if they could?

Lisa....what do you think of these BTW?

Ok, you're right, i would hope someone that confident would not have to say it, but i guess he did...shame on that HOTTIE Michael!!!
As for the boobies, they sort of look like mine (although i'm a bigger girl)...have i slept with you??? :-*

Lisa

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2005, 05:22:56 PM »
In regards to Mike O'Hearn's natural Status, didn't Lee 'say' in an interview with Nuclear Nutrition a few years back that he was on GH and Clen? Anyone else remember this?
Yup, was just about to post this. Lee said he knew O'Hearn's dealer and he was buying GH and Clen.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2005, 05:33:48 PM »
Heres my take - Mike and I are currently training together at Golds Venice (except shoulders/chest..I'm getting surgery this thursday)...easily overall the strongest guy I've ever trained with...and always in good shape.  EVERY workout we go up to 600+ lb deadlifts. 600+ squats, and bench presses to 500lbs.  with corresponding heavy weights on all other exercises...no weight belt, no wrist straps, no knee wraps, no gloves, all full movements.  In the past, I've used steroids, so that is the perspective I'm coming from....having said that, I believe Mike is natural, and never have seen anything to make me think to the contrary.  Despite his pretty boy looks when hes in shape, by the way, hes as hardcore and as dedicated as it comes.

As far as his attitude...confident for sure, but overall a nice guy...and funny, too.
I remember the pics of him sumo dl'ing around 700 and he used a suit and a belt. You go beltless on deads now? BTW, I also remember pics of you lifting heavy in Steve Neece's column in MMI. Cool stuff.

McFarland do you have any pics of Joe to post? You put some up at Mayhem.

619Rules

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2005, 05:46:43 PM »

As for the boobies, they sort of look like mine (although i'm a bigger girl)...have i slept with you??? :-*

Lisa

Possibly in your dreams........I sleep with Alyssa Milano on a regular basis in my dreams....... ;D

I would really like to have a dream hook up with Hilary Duff but she is still too young....... >:(

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2005, 05:47:59 PM »
 PPL, wake the f**k up, Mike is not natural!!!  Geez, does it really matter,  he's making major $$$ & who really cares?? ???

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2005, 06:21:09 PM »
PPL, wake the f**k up, Mike is not natural!!!  Geez, does it really matter,  he's making major $$$ & who really cares?? ???
Seriously those weights he stated he lifted natural, i know some 300 pound plus samoans natural who can lift incredibly heavy weightes bot not 600 pounds sqauts.Micheal Ohearn lifting 600 pound squat natural give me a break, I need 4 grams of gear to do that and im told i have a good natural frame and size when im natural with good genetics so i call bullshit.
BOBB SAPP KILLS