Author Topic: Broz, how many chicks have you banged (be honest)...  (Read 13385 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Broz, how many chicks have you banged (be honest)...
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2008, 05:37:16 AM »
i have been a titty man my whole life...but latley ive been gettin chicks with thick legs...they = better..Well actually i like it best when they have both

I'm with you on that Mal... When I moved to Vegas I was 20 yrs old and within my first week my cousin hooked me up with his out of town girlfriends best friend. They were old retired strippers. Bitch was 36 and had a bangin body. Anyways they were from CO and would come out once a three months and would have us stay with them. First night with that cougar was on the 23 floor of the venetian in a big ass suite. Love vegas just as much as I love a big ass with some big breasts.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Broz, how many chicks have you banged (be honest)...
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2008, 06:32:09 AM »
i have been a titty man my whole life...but latley ive been gettin chicks with thick legs...they = better..Well actually i like it best when they have both
Yeah i was lile you when i was younger but now i'm all about nice thick legs with a ass to match.............or a pretty face with a big butt.

Hell I'm not picky ;D