Author Topic: fat girl sickend me today...  (Read 11135 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: fat girl sickend me today...
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2016, 05:18:06 AM »
Methinks her fat ass needs to hear that a lot more.

Howard thinks that she could fart so we'd hear from her ass.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2016, 05:56:42 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2016, 06:10:31 AM »
to be fair, all women sicken you. :D
No kidding.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2016, 10:50:56 AM »
Time and time again I have been at a traffic light and as I glanced over to the car next to me I invariably see the large fat young white girl driving a small car with a skinny black male in the passenger seat sunk down. What up with that?

This is a REGULAR occurrence in small rural towns throughout the south

As well as X flag truck rallies while there girls are sucking Hebrew kids down their koolaid pipes

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2016, 10:51:43 AM »
i saw fat walda being devoured by the dogs on GOT.   Reminded of this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2016, 11:09:25 AM »

You think a teenage girl shouldn't be able to climb a few flights of stairs? When I worked in the ship yards I worked with men who needed hip and knee replacements and they were climbing scafholding and dock steps all day...

Whether you or I think a teenage girl should be able to climb a few flights of stairs is irrelevant. It isn't your responsibility to tell her that she needs to climb stairs to become healthier unless she asks you for health advice, which in this case was unlikely. If the elevator is out of service and you simply direct her to the stairs as an option, you are not being rude. You are being helpful.

I climb stairs and exercise regularly, despite having a somewhat bum knee. Likewise what the dock workers you knew did is not relevant and does not grant you permission to offer health advice to the teenager. If she were concerned about her health, she probably would not be obese.  

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2016, 11:13:27 AM »
Alex23 always looks stunning in red....

phttt... nice try but that could not be Alex23, cause he always takes the lift!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2016, 11:25:23 AM »
I was inspecting a college lift today, while putting my do not use stickers at each floor I kindly let a group of women use it one last time before I knocked it off... One young whale asked how long id be, around an hr I say.... She grunts and makes a face.. So I chime in how using the stairs will do her good, she answers back "not with arthritis in my knees it won't" now this little fat fucker was only around 19yr old, any so called knee pain is caused by her grotesque body

I couldn't hide the disgust with her answer, I hate young fat women and the excuses these blobs use for being disgustingly obese so much I can't put it into words....

sounds like you have a problem with everybody
c

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2016, 11:38:46 AM »
Whether you or I think a teenage girl should be able to climb a few flights of stairs is irrelevant. It isn't your responsibility to tell her that she needs to climb stairs to become healthier unless she asks you for health advice, which in this case was unlikely. If the elevator is out of service and you simply direct her to the stairs as an option, you are not being rude. You are being helpful.

I climb stairs and exercise regularly, despite having a somewhat bum knee. Likewise what the dock workers you knew did is not relevant and does not grant you permission to offer health advice to the teenager. If she were concerned about her health, she probably would not be obese.  

I started to seriously read your reply only to remind my self half way through that your an old queen , i instantly stopped and felt so much better

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2016, 11:56:21 AM »
I started to seriously read your reply only to remind my self half way through that your an old queen , i instantly stopped and felt so much better

So do I, knowing that you are just an all around rude asshole who needs to be ignored.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2016, 02:14:11 PM »
Fat people deserve to be ridiculed, it's not our fault they are obese, why should we tiptoe around their vulgar appearance?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2016, 03:31:19 PM »

Go fucking kill yourself and save AIDS the trouble, buttmuncher.
K

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2016, 07:26:44 AM »
Fat people deserve to be ridiculed, it's not our fault they are obese, why should we tiptoe around their vulgar appearance?

DAMN

WoooSHHHHH

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2016, 12:38:53 PM »
Look like this?

What Horror movie is this from?