Author Topic: Sigh Wheres the Camera  (Read 1529 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Sigh Wheres the Camera
« on: October 24, 2009, 12:39:39 AM »
in the gym today a 5 foot 4 inch monster wearing a tapout tanktop and tapout shorts and skull tattoos on both arms. He loaded some bench press machine with 6 plates aside and did 1/4 rep shrugs. He then walked around and sneered at everyone in the gym.  And of course I walked past him, smiled and in my most cheerful voice said "Hi, how are you?"  He did not respond.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Sigh Wheres the Camera
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 12:46:51 AM »
You're lucky to be alive. Keep tempting fate, like a modern-day Stever Irwin, and you're gonna pay the price.
G

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 12:50:04 AM »
in the gym today a 5 foot 4 inch monster wearing a tapout tanktop and tapout shorts and skull tattoos on both arms. He loaded some bench press machine with 6 plates aside and did 1/4 rep shrugs. He then walked around and sneered at everyone in the gym.  And of course I walked past him, smiled and in my most cheerful voice said "Hi, how are you?"  He did not respond.

What a beast. When they start throwing air punches, I'm out. My life is too valuable.
HAHA, RON.....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 03:24:43 AM »
You're lucky to be alive. Keep tempting fate, like a modern-day Stever Irwin, and you're gonna pay the price.

;D ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 03:26:23 AM »
What a beast. When they start throwing air punches, I'm out. My life is too valuable.
hahaha

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 05:12:01 AM »

I didn't know that was you...I should have been more polite ;)
You Can't Do It!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 05:19:14 AM »
That was Lee Priest

Chevron427

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 06:14:23 AM »
are you and alex23 the same gimmick? or is it an American thing to strive for attention because you were sold as a child for a quadruple big mac with a 3 ltr coke and a gallon of fries?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 06:15:53 AM »
are you and alex23 the same gimmick? or is it an American thing to strive for attention because you were sold as a child for a quadruple big mac with a 3 ltr coke and a gallon of fries?
It happens.

And in what wonderland are you currently residing?

G

Chevron427

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 06:18:49 AM »
It happens.

And in what wonderland are you currently residing?

don't be upset, its not your fault the majority of your country are extremely over weight Mcdonalds suing fatties.....

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 04:36:22 PM »
don't be upset, its not your fault the majority of your country are extremely over weight Mcdonalds suing fatties.....
haha
G

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 12:08:13 AM »
Saw a guy throwing air punches on the treadmill tonight at the gym for the first time ever,  it was hard not to laugh in his face. 

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 12:27:04 AM »
Saw a guy throwing air punches on the treadmill tonight at the gym for the first time ever,  it was hard not to laugh in his face. 

really, how did you not, I mean sometimes you just have to laugh in a clowns face like that

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 12:32:24 AM »
really, how did you not, I mean sometimes you just have to laugh in a clowns face like that

He looked like a really young kid, he'll probably look back in a few years and figure out how big of a douche bag he used to look like and feel like a stool pusher for it. 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 12:35:05 AM »
none of these interesting characters at my gym. maybe i go at the wrong time

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 01:04:34 AM »
none of these interesting characters at my gym. maybe i go at the wrong time