Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36534 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2012, 06:26:54 PM »
More muslim meltdown from ac-mutt . Sob stories galore .
Same crap muslimcountries are great but he still continues to live in canada. Dumb fucktard seems to be constantly whining about something or the other. Whats stopping you from gtfo of canada? Dont like it? Leave without whining like a butthurt bitch. Go live in your arab paradise.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2012, 06:27:07 PM »
My uncle's appartment/2nd home was in hammamet kind of like this:

The houses there are white/blue VERY beautiful and near the beautiful Mediterranean sea!

<Click>
--> Upload pic to Predator Drone
<Press enter>
®

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2012, 06:28:15 PM »
More muslim meltdown from ac-mutt . Sob stories galore .
Same crap muslimcountries are great but he still continues to live in canada. Dumb fucktard seems to be constantly whining about something or the other. Whats stopping you from gtfo of canada? Dont like it? Leave without whining like a butthurt bitch. Go live in your arab paradise.

:) Oh I'll move back out again. Just paying for wife's education :)

And you will remain an ignorant douchebag, isolated on your 'great' continent far far away from the rest of the world thinking you're the BEST when in fact north america is CRUMBLING economically, infrastructre, morally, credibility-wise, etc... etc...

The other places in the world 'suck' when they are bombed by America. Otherwise they do just fine WITHOUT America.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2012, 06:28:45 PM »
<Click>
--> Upload pic to Predator Drone
<Press enter>

Yup american terrorism. Destroy everyone else and make your shithole in the US of A look amazing.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »
LMAO!

Tunisia is a VERY developed country. There is maybe some tribal areas in the very south. Usually used by tourists to venture into the desert by guides. That's about it.

::)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2012, 06:29:50 PM »
Yup american terrorism. Destroy everyone else and make your shithole in the US of A look amazing.

Brutal missing the mark.

Ironically the drones rarely do.
®

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2012, 06:30:35 PM »
Brutal missing the mark.

Ironically the drones rarely do.

Oh no, just showcasing who the real terrorist is. After all in the last ten years America attacked 7 countries. Israel is up there, they just don't get as much recognition.

Israel bombed sudan just what was it two weeks ago?

The irony in all this, the US is crumbling away and wasting away and doesn't learn very fast. Continues to want to destroy other nations while ironically the US is being destroyed from within by your governments.

As was the point. Israel threatens EVERYONE and attacks everyone around then cries victim.

It's mind boggling.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2012, 06:32:56 PM »
:) Oh I'll move back out again. Just paying for wife's education :)

And you will remain an ignorant douchebag, isolated on your 'great' continent far far away from the rest of the world thinking you're the BEST when in fact north america is CRUMBLING economically, infrastructre, morally, credibility-wise, etc... etc...

The other places in the world 'suck' when they are bombed by America. Otherwise they do just fine WITHOUT America.

No you remain a douchebag. All your posts are evidence of this.
Apparently the arab paradise cant provide education like the west eh? You are nothing but an ungrateful leech. Probably live off canadian welfare. It serves them right for letting in muslim leeches such as yourself. Everywhere your kind goes crime and filth follow.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2012, 06:33:15 PM »
The cathedral of Tunis:

I used to go here, shocking  :o Gayfano still thinks I'm an ayrabz born mozzlemz lol

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2012, 06:37:33 PM »
Oh no, just showcasing who the real terrorist is. After all in the last ten years America attacked 7 countries. Israel is up there, they just don't get as much recognition.

Israel bombed sudan just what was it two weeks ago?

The irony in all this, the US is crumbling away and wasting away and doesn't learn very fast. Continues to want to destroy other nations while ironically the US is being destroyed from within by your governments.

As was the point. Israel threatens EVERYONE and attacks everyone around then cries victim.

It's mind boggling.

Take a break chief, it's not that serious.
®

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2012, 06:39:42 PM »
I heard you're some very fat dude with ten thousand accounts lol

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2012, 06:39:51 PM »
The cathedral of Tunis:

I used to go here, shocking  :o Gayfano still thinks I'm an ayrabz born mozzlemz lol

Yet here you are in canada whinning. All talk. Here you are posting on an american board. Looks like you cant cut yourself loose. Dont make me laugh. You are an ignorant shut in who follows a pedophile claiming to have spoken to god. Your entire life is a lie.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2012, 06:42:19 PM »
Yet here you are in canada whinning. All talk. Here you are posting on an american board. Looks like you cant cut yourself loose. Dont make me laugh. You are an ignorant shut in who follows a pedophile claiming to have spoken to god. Your entire life is a lie.

®

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2012, 06:43:20 PM »

Oh I forgot the internet is owned by the united states of america, therefore everyone should be silenced by the US government and their douche patriots? THE WORLD, is larger than the continent of north america. In case you didn't know even south america hates us up here. There are only TWO countries in north america and hundreds more around the world. Bingo!

Lol I'm not whining, you're mad that I'm muslim that's a difference. And you're mad that I can show the rest of the world how it's not what you want it to seem like or what you were told it may be like. I've been around.

What I am saying is you're an ignorant brainwashed douchebag. The end. Just as you are a brainwashe douchebag who doesn't know anything about Islam. Just as many islamophobe and arabophobes on here are so staunchly pro-israel, and boast about slaughter of muslims or heck even arabs in general (not all arabs are muslim home boy).

I know how the west and east are. The fact is, the west is not as amazing as you THINK it is. In fact we live in a shit hole working away 40+ hours a week, barely getting vacation time.

Did you know that in some countries you're eligable for over a month of paid vacation? How about the US? By law a company can make you work 365 days if need be.

You are made to believe that EVERYWHERE is SHIT and demons/dragons and unsafe. And that america is the 'land of the free'. Well its not reality home boy :)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2012, 06:44:07 PM »
I am in the 1%  ;D  Im not a Jew and I don't live in the US anymore. Got tired of paying 35% taxes seeing it go overseas to places like Israel.  I pay a flat 15% tax in the country i am now a citizen of.  My new country spends 80 billion on defense and could stomp the US... And will in the next year when the US collapses.  Good Luck... Maybe Israel will send aid to you when you have nothing.

lol... ok, dude.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2012, 06:47:45 PM »
lol... ok, dude.

haha monster $80 bn defense budget on this mystery country

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2012, 06:49:54 PM »
That's because that's all you're ever damn shown on tv and movies.

you aren't white and you're not american - the way you write you sound like some third worlder. 

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2012, 06:50:20 PM »
Lol I'm not whining, you're mad that I'm muslim that's a difference. And you're mad that I can show the rest of the world how it's not what you want it to seem like or what you were told it may be like. I've been around.

What I am saying is you're an ignorant brainwashed douchebag. The end. Just as you are a brainwashe douchebag who doesn't know anything about Islam. Just as many islamophobe and arabophobes on here are so staunchly pro-israel, and boast about slaughter of muslims or heck even arabs in general (not all arabs are muslim home boy).

I know how the west and east are. The fact is, the west is not as amazing as you THINK it is. In fact we live in a shit hole working away 40+ hours a week, barely getting vacation time.

Did you know that in some countries you're eligable for over a month of paid vacation? How about the US? By law a company can make you work 365 days if need be.

You are made to believe that EVERYWHERE is SHIT and demons/dragons and unsafe. And that america is the 'land of the free'. Well its not reality home boy :)

Lol at weepy meltdown. I dont give a fuck what religion you are achmutterson. As far as religions go you ended up in one of the worst religions known to man. Thats punishment enough.

Spare me the victim sobstory. Just becuase you live on welfare and lack the education or social skills to advance yourself doesnt mean everyone else is in the same boat as you. You said earlier in your past posts that you have no first hand experience in most of the crap you babble about. All your crap is gained from reading the internetz. You are the equivilent to a redneck right wing shut in .

At the end of the day you are living in canada not the middle east or any other country. All talk. I bet you'll never leave canada despite all your shittalking. i feel sorry for canadians whose taxes pay for fool like you.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2012, 06:50:35 PM »
who is the real terrorist?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2012, 06:51:45 PM »
 ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2012, 06:56:53 PM »
american soldier: I tried hard to be proud of my service but all i can feel is shame

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2012, 06:58:53 PM »
american soldier: I tried hard to be proud of my service but all i can feel is shame

shouldnt you be out throwing rocks or something?

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2012, 06:59:18 PM »
Oh I forgot the internet is owned by the united states of america, therefore everyone should be silenced by the US government and their douche patriots? THE WORLD, is larger than the continent of north america. In case you didn't know even south america hates us up here. There are only TWO countries in north america and hundreds more around the world. Bingo!

Calm down man...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »
shouldnt you be out throwing rocks or something?

no i am from the technical department :-X

shame on you that your heroes feel shame doing their missions :-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2012, 07:07:08 PM »
no i am from the technical department :-X

shame on you that your heroes feel shame doing their missions :-\

One or two whining bitches doesn't really make or break anything.

In every war and battle there is someone who fights because they are told to, even if they do not believe it.