Author Topic: Derek Anthony Spit on Vince Goodrum!!!!!!!(humilated him)  (Read 7781 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Re: Derek Anthony Spit on Vince Goodrum!!!!!!!(humilated him)
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 09:31:14 AM »
I like the parenthesis (humiliated him).
TEAM REPTILIAN

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 11:01:51 AM »
So we truly see the real derek anthony.......a harmless homo internet tough guy. I always thought he swallowed , but none the less still loves the cock

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 11:07:25 AM »
is anyone suprised.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2007, 11:09:53 AM »
the fact of the matter remains, even though he lost the match, he made everyone look like their bitch.  the whole MD staff should've just bent over and let Vince insert his black mamba into their asses.

ha ha, Vince turns out to be a fearless Nubian legend!!!  Ha ha, he made derek anthony look like an even bigger queer than he already is, if that's at all possible.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2007, 11:27:35 AM »
I got mixed emotions. I'm sorta sympathizing with Vince, but mostly 'cause he does seem cool afterall and because DA's a maggot. However, Vince was egging him on (AND threatening some here).  

You don't sue, though. Fuck that. You hit him when he spits or you drop it. He wouldn't get charged 'cause he was assaulted first.

Balls for showing up, Vince, but I wish you'd dropped that queer. DA woulda taken even more grief for ruining MD's event.    

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »
spitting on someone is assault and derek should be criminally prosecuted.

in a civil claim, vince could cite derek's prostitution and drug usage as a circumstance of aggravation causing further pain and suffering.

i can't believe you let palumbo talk you out of taking care of business. i very much doubt dave would let that one slide.

of course, you're a retarded fat ass pussy with man boobs so kindly disregard all of the above. :D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »
Please tell me somebody got this on tape?!?!?!?!?!?

I would have done the same thing to Vince if i went

(you think you can say anything you want because your hiding behind a computer screen,there are consequences for your actions in life)
Way to go Derek!!!!................

so he spitted at his jacket like a little whore he is, i would have stubbed that miserable derek in the liver. Vince remained a class act, derek emberrased hismelf.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2007, 11:51:13 AM »
spitting on someone is assault and derek should be criminally prosecuted.

in a civil claim, vince could cite derek's prostitution and drug usage as a circumstance of aggravation causing further pain and suffering.

No. He shoulda been beaten.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2007, 01:43:26 PM »
VINCE- NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!! File a law suit against Derek Anthony... Who will win in court? A over-inflated drug abusing homo who does muscle worship online? Or you, a semi-retarded (no offense) online "business man"... I would 100% SUE him for all he is worth!!!

FOR REAL

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2007, 01:44:49 PM »
in some cultures, spitting on someone is a sign of affection  :-*
Z

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2007, 01:46:06 PM »
Or you, a semi-retarded (no offense)

'Course not.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2007, 02:02:20 PM »

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2007, 02:03:46 PM »
you kick the shit out of a man when he spits on you.

you don't whine about it on the boards.

Addicted to the Steal

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2007, 02:31:37 PM »
VINCE- NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!! File a law suit against Derek Anthony... Who will win in court? A over-inflated drug abusing homo who does muscle worship online? Or you, a semi-retarded (no offense) online "business man"... I would 100% SUE him for all he is worth!!!

FOR REAL

wtf can vince get from derek, he leases everything. The only thing you can get that is worth money are the billions of un-attached sperms swimming in his stomch pump those out, and sell em to the sperm bank you migh tbe able to make off with some loot

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2007, 02:32:57 PM »
you kick the shit out of a man when he spits on you.

you don't whine about it on the boards.

Quoted for 'Fucking eh!'ness.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2007, 02:34:52 PM »
wtf can vince get from derek, he leases everything. The only thing you can get that is worth money are the billions of un-attached sperms swimming in his stomch pump those out, and sell em to the sperm bank you migh tbe able to make off with some loot

This isn't about money, it is about embarrassing Derek, and Derek does have a supplement contract so he has some money... I'd sue him, even if it cost me money in the long run... Simply because Derek is a cock-sucking tool, and shouldn't be able to get away with spitting on another guy. What a homo!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2007, 02:35:10 PM »
Spitting is so low class

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »
Vince should have saved the spit and sent it to a lab to see how much sperm was in it.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2007, 02:41:16 PM »
Please tell me somebody got this on tape?!?!?!?!?!?

I would have done the same thing to Vince if i went

(you think you can say anything you want because your hiding behind a computer screen,there are consequences for your actions in life)
Way to go Derek!!!!................
   Tell all of us that your joking...you're sticking up for Derek!?!?...and you would of done the same thing!?!?! ???
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2007, 02:44:30 PM »
This isn't about money, it is about embarrassing Derek, and Derek does have a supplement contract so he has some money... I'd sue him, even if it cost me money in the long run... Simply because Derek is a cock-sucking tool, and shouldn't be able to get away with spitting on another guy. What a homo!

True. (Derek does not get paid in $$$ he gets pain in supplements)

no more bee pollen fo vince.

Spitting on someone is so screwed up, I would have bite the mofo's ear off.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2007, 03:02:24 PM »

You can't get water out of a dry well however I will file the proper complaints on Monday, not that it matters since I'm sure MD may deal with him first if Dave and Collette haven't already.  However there's not much to accomplish in drilling more holes into a sinking ship.

Now, Vitamin Shoppe however may face legal actions from me due to his behavior at the show as he was working for them at the booth but right now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my weekend and take care of the matter on Monday when I fly back home to North Carolina 

A

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2007, 03:04:30 PM »

You can't get water out of a dry well however I will file the proper complaints on Monday, not that it matters since I'm sure MD may deal with him first if Dave and Collette haven't already.  However there's not much to accomplish in drilling more holes into a sinking ship.

Now, Vitamin Shoppe however may face legal actions from me due to his behavior at the show as he was working for them at the booth but right now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my weekend and take care of the matter on Monday when I fly back home to North Carolina 

As BJ Penn would say, "Jus scrap." 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2007, 03:44:44 PM »

hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout Vince