Author Topic: Gunter  (Read 2028 times)

flex88

• Getbig I
Gunter
« on: March 31, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »
What's happened to Gunter?  I did not see him at the Expo in Columbus this year.

AVBG

Re: Gunter
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 06:22:44 PM »
Is Gunter making a comeback this year?

flex88

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 06:40:41 PM »
Have no idea.  I pulled his website, but found nothing?  I believe he placed 10th in the 2006 Olympia.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »
the guy should give up bbing, or enter a really weak show and almost be guaranteed 1st, then retire with that placing, and enter the movies/entertainment business, and i dont mean hosting the olympia with dan...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »
He wants to be a mooovie stah!  :-\
!

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 04:45:27 AM »
the guy should give up bbing, or enter a really weak show and almost be guaranteed 1st, then retire with that placing, and enter the movies/entertainment business, and i dont mean hosting the olympia with dan...

Well, he doesn't have to enter a show for that...he should just stay retired....no need for him to compete anymore....just scale down some muscle and do movies or such

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 04:50:54 AM »
Well, he doesn't have to enter a show for that...he should just stay retired....no need for him to compete anymore....just scale down some muscle and do movies or such

arnold is often creditted as 'mr universe', because of his universe wins. if gunter won a show, he could label himself as 'mr whatever', which could help him gain some momentum in breaking into the movies. but as little as the majority of the general public knows about bbing, gunter may aswell call himself 'mr olympia' and no one would raise an eyebrow ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 05:29:49 AM »
Maybe hes taking some time off, he hasn't experienced any health problems yet to make him fully retire so he might compete again.