Author Topic: Falcon:  (Read 1219 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Falcon:
« on: May 20, 2020, 02:53:18 AM »
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29180890/michael-jordan-history-flight

Michael Jordan has become so public it can seem as if he were born fully formed. Of course, that's not true. His family spent at least six generations in one small patch of swamp and cropland in the rural outskirts and farm towns near Wilmington, on and around Highway 117. He remembers his grandparents still eating dirt and clay -- a now little-known practice brought to the South from Africa -- getting needed iron from the land. Michael used to eat the orange and red clay for dessert when he'd visit them.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Falcon:
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 02:54:33 AM »
So Falcon was right all along with the heme-iron and clay.
Q

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 04:35:45 AM »
What was Falcon's recommended extraction depth again?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 06:53:25 AM »

Four feet was the suggested depth.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 07:37:00 AM »
So Falcon was right all along with the heme-iron and clay.

He's right about everything.
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 08:52:48 AM »
Told you guys this many times , just need lazar lanap treatment on my teeth now, i have sacrificed too many years posting while negleting my teeth unfortunatley. Can anyone spot me on this treatment they say it will be 1500 to 2k
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 03:54:47 PM »
Told you guys this many times , just need lazar lanap treatment on my teeth now, i have sacrificed too many years posting while negleting my teeth unfortunatley. Can anyone spot me on this treatment they say it will be 1500 to 2k

You might be able to have this done at a dental school for less money. When I was in my late 20's I had my roots planed at OHSU dental school and it barely cost anything at all. Back then, there was no lazar lanap proceedure. Everything was done with hand tools. It was a long and rather painful process, which I made sure I would never have to go through again by visiting the dental hygienist who cleans my teeth a couple times a year.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 06:38:04 PM »
You might be able to have this done at a dental school for less money. When I was in my late 20's I had my roots planed at OHSU dental school and it barely cost anything at all. Back then, there was no lazar lanap proceedure. Everything was done with hand tools. It was a long and rather painful process, which I made sure I would never have to go through again by visiting the dental hygienist who cleans my teeth a couple times a year.
Great job man hows training going mr gay master?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2020, 05:07:10 PM »
2 feet is plenty fine usually thats 300 years old at that depth
A