Author Topic: And the Islamification continues  (Read 15966 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: And the Islamification continues
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2017, 03:37:41 PM »
Tom Cotton, Nikki Haley, Ben Shapiro, Mark Cuban or Steve Bannon would probably make my top 5 most likely to take the mantel in 2024.

What about Oprah Winfrey?

I'd vote for her!
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »
Q

werewolf operative

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2017, 03:45:08 PM »
Muslim Migrants harass commuters in Hong Kong

How refreshing, a wonderful feeling came over me watching that. Based Chinamen.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2017, 03:51:38 PM »
What about Oprah Winfrey?

I'd vote for her!

Oprah would be VERY formidable I just haven't seen any indication that she actually wants to run.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2017, 03:56:18 PM »
Trayvon rapes his grandmother and other joys of diversity

Q

werewolf operative

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2017, 04:40:14 PM »
The current state of the police in the UK. Sad!

https://mobile.twitter.com/itscaasho/status/928371356420444161/video/1

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2017, 04:46:09 PM »
Oprah would be VERY formidable I just haven't seen any indication that she actually wants to run.

Would you vote for Oprah?
X

werewolf operative

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2017, 04:53:12 PM »
Britfags please explain this!!!

:D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2017, 05:01:16 PM »
Europoors thinking their opinions matter...  :D
a

werewolf operative

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2017, 05:41:53 PM »
 :D  Look at them run!!!!

werewolf operative

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2017, 06:18:27 PM »

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »
I never said "Maybe he is." I said, "I don't know."

"I don't know" is not the same thing as "Maybe he is." I simply do not know one way or another, so I cannot make any claims.

My standard is: Lets gather all the relevant information before making a determination.

But, as you said, "To me, someone isn't a racist until there is some kind of clear evidence to demonstrate that they are." I 100% agree. If we define racism as purely observable behaviors, then I would say, "No, he is not racist because he has not demonstrated any observable behaviors to declare him a racist." However, if we extend the defintion of racism to include cognitions and emotions, then the current answer is, "We do not have enough evidence to make a claim." So, again, it really all depends how you're defining "racism." Once we determine an operational definition for the term "racism," then we can determine if the evidence is sufficient or not to make a claim.

You might be a pedophile. I have no proof, I dont know, but you might be...something about you. of course you have never acted on these urges.

Imagine some of your co-workers started that line of thought... you wouldn't take severe offence even after they told your friends and family?

Racism is a truly disgusting thing to accuse someone of, thankfully its losing its bite because of overuse. Just like Rape. Every other girl has been raped now. Absolutely ridiculous.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2017, 07:41:03 PM »
You might be a pedophile. I have no proof, I dont know, but you might be...something about you. of course you have never acted on these urges.

Imagine some of your co-workers started that line of thought... you wouldn't take severe offence even after they told your friends and family?

Racism is a truly disgusting thing to accuse someone of, thankfully its losing its bite because of overuse. Just like Rape. Every other girl has been raped now. Absolutely ridiculous.

You're right. Any one of us on getbig can be a criminal--you dont know, because you don't know any of us personally.

Of course I would take offense if colleagues started a rumor like that about me. The reason why I would take offense to it is because I would expect my co-workers to form an honest assessment of me based on information they know about me. My co-workers probably have somewhat intimate knowledge of me, therefore, informing their opinion about me. My degree of trust in them forming an honest opinion about me is based on knowing them for X amount of years.

However, most of us don't know Trump personally, so how can you make an honest assessment of someone if you do not know them personally? That is why I said, "I don't know." If I met Trump personally, spent time with him, then I'd be able to form an honest assessment.

If I was walking down the street with you and you pointed to a random stranger and said, "Do you think he is racist?" my response would be, "I don't know." Why don't I know? Because I don't know him. But, if you pointed to my best friend of 23 years and said, "Is he racist?" Id be able to give an honest assessment because I know him on a personal level, which can help offer an honest assessment of him.
X

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2017, 08:25:37 PM »
Lots of european twinks forgetting their place in the world...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2017, 09:16:21 PM »
This has suddenly become my favorite Getbig thread.  It has engorged the veins in my cock with red American blood and I now have a freedom boner.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2017, 09:32:42 PM »
Damn that's a great shot

I think I'm going to recreate it with me holding the flag and my AR-15.  Then I'll send it out to all of my family members as a Christmas card.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2017, 09:43:13 PM »
This has suddenly become my favorite Getbig thread.  It has engorged the veins in my cock with red American blood and I now have a freedom boner.

I think I'm going to recreate it with me holding the flag and my AR-15.  Then I'll send it out to all of my family members as a Christmas card.

The card is a great idea I might use this with the Gerald Ford Carrier or nuclear sub on the back.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2017, 09:52:40 PM »

The card is a great idea I might use this with the Gerald Ford Carrier or nuclear sub on the back.

Do it!

werewolf operative

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2017, 10:24:58 PM »

werewolf operative

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2017, 11:42:46 PM »

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2017, 03:44:41 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2017, 04:22:17 AM »
Our brain tumor to the north deserves to be shit on too!
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2017, 04:57:18 AM »
Would you vote for Oprah?

No, not a chance in hell.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2017, 09:13:47 AM »
Lots of european twinks forgetting their place in the world...

I’d much rather live in USA than the uk in an ideal world and take no pride whatsoever in being English so these comparisons I can appreciate the humour but the never won a Super Bowl and the fact your bulldogs are obese and only live about 3 years is pretty fucking lame and not even the proudest European would give a shit about either of those things

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2017, 09:56:17 AM »
I’d much rather live in USA than the uk in an ideal world and take no pride whatsoever in being English so these comparisons I can appreciate the humour but the never won a Super Bowl and the fact your bulldogs are obese and only live about 3 years is pretty fucking lame and not even the proudest European would give a shit about either of those things

The Super Bowl and Bulldog memes were a joke.
I prefer the US over the UK in most aspects but most American getbiggers are living in the past. The US is fast going down the same route as Western Europe.