Author Topic: I have looked n looked - Ronnie should of won the O  (Read 5052 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: I have looked n looked - Ronnie should of won the O
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 11:07:45 AM »
WTF is happening to the world ??? - The title of this thread says "Ronnie should of won the O". Why is everyone saying 'should of' instead of 'should have' ???. I've noticed this happen time and again. Perfect your grammer, bitches >:(

8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 11:08:24 AM »
WTF is happening to the world ??? - The title of this thread says "Ronnie should of won the O". Why is everyone saying 'should of' instead of 'should have' ???. I've noticed this happen time and again. Perfect your grammer, bitches >:(

8)

Meltdown ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: I have looked n looked
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 11:40:15 AM »
Here is the opinion of two pros who where actually there.Mark you where not even there ::) Milos and Shawn have no reason to lie. Not to mention they are friends and fans of Ronnie.Shawn was screwed by the ifbb on mulitiple occasions.

Most everyone there, pros and industry insiders agreed. You have said pictures do not tell the real story many times. Not to mention people who where there up close said differently. I will give you two pictures you must have missed. Notice Ronnies lower quads. Massive detail.

From Milos

plus Phil Heath and Mark Dugdale said Jay beat Ronnie

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2006, 06:02:44 PM »

8)

Grammer?

Self-owned.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2006, 08:20:58 PM »
I have looked and looked for over a week now and have reached my conclusion , Ronnie should not have lossed (no disrespect Jay)  And here it is in a nut shell, bottom line,Ronnies physique shows seperation in every muscle group along with extreme development,it is 4 dimensional in every pose !!, Jays does not ,it molds into a 2 dimensional look and lacks seperation and definable gaps between muscle groups and he doesnt have a even extreme muscle devolpment in EVERY muscle group , condition and hardness is the same in both athletes , so I think Ronnie was the clear winner as well as should have been at the following shows, and it is kinda obvious from the hundreds of photos I have examined, it was blatinly obvious last year and I dont see no change this year !!

My 2 cents worth , for what it is worth !!

Ok first take your head out of your own azz and go look at those pics again after taking a deep breath so the oxygen returns to your brain. If you still feel that bloated old Ronnie deserved to win, pinch and bite yourself and try looking again. If that fails, bang you head against the wall or table until you pass out from the pain.
At this point, you may not change your mind, but it might knock some small degree of basic sense back in you ;D ;D

LOL, seriously I understand your basic point , Ronnie is one massive freak, but Jay came in condition, Ronnie was way off.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2006, 08:53:00 PM »
2 things crack me up about this thread.

1. Ronnie should ''have'' won the 'O....BS. Dex should have won it...this year and otehr years.

2. A kiwi moaning about ''grammar'', yes miss-spells it ''grammer''...lol.. and probably pronounced it ''grimmer''...lol... good ez gold eh bro?..

classic stuff... i love this site.

for the kiwis that's

classuk stuff...i love thus site.