Author Topic: Notre Dame player's dead girlfriend all a hoax?  (Read 38078 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Notre Dame player's dead girlfriend all a hoax?
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2013, 04:49:53 AM »
If he was raised Mormon, I'm thinking it could be this. Some of the ones I went to school with had that deer in the headlights look when you explained the "ways of the world". Hope this affects his draft status and the Ravens can grab his faggoty ass.  ;D
the women would eat him alive.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2013, 05:36:50 AM »
I'm listening to "Mike and Mike in the morning", and they are talking about how this dude got "catfished" or whatever it's called, and they are talking Bout how much has to go into something like this from the person who is actually pulling the strings, the sheer deception involved. I think now it may be a getbigger, possibly Alex23, only someone from this site would put in the effort with this much fortitude to "out" someone. It's actually funny how they are talking about it, and how mean and pathetic it is that someone would do this stuff, being a gimmick.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2013, 06:54:39 AM »
Deadspin showed a story from 3 years ago about Teo talking about meeting her and love at first sight.  Now he is claiming it was all online.  Dude is a total liar.

I'm listening to "Mike and Mike in the morning", and they are talking about how this dude got "catfished" or whatever it's called, and they are talking Bout how much has to go into something like this from the person who is actually pulling the strings, the sheer deception involved. I think now it may be a getbigger, possibly Alex23, only someone from this site would put in the effort with this much fortitude to "out" someone. It's actually funny how they are talking about it, and how mean and pathetic it is that someone would do this stuff, being a gimmick.  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2013, 06:58:44 AM »
Billions of people delude themselves everyday, its called Religion.  Whats the difference?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2013, 07:06:01 AM »
The media is making a big deal out of this because they were duped and are embarrassed.  They should know to do their homework before believing a story told by a college kid.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2013, 07:08:03 AM »
Why would anyone believe it in the first place?  The Public is so gullible, especially when it comes to sports.  They want a fantastic little story to go with the homoerotic display so they can feel complete.  A soap opera for grown men deep in the closet.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2013, 07:24:21 AM »
Part of American sports, especially in football is the "feel good story"  and the inclusion of religion.  There are so many christian undertones to football broadcasts it is sickening.

Why would anyone believe it in the first place?  The Public is so gullible, especially when it comes to sports.  They want a fantastic little story to go with the homoerotic display so they can feel complete.  A soap opera for grown men deep in the closet.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2013, 07:40:04 AM »
Part of American sports, especially in football is the "feel good story"  and the inclusion of religion.  There are so many christian undertones to football broadcasts it is sickening.

I think a lot of people get their religion through sports.  I watched the video of this Teo character which can be found at the first link posted.  The Coach was dedicating a football in the locker room to him and standing there amongst them, was a priest dressed in that stupid priest outfit with the collar with a grin on his sick face.

Sports are ridiculous.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2013, 07:48:06 AM »
Wait a second

What's the bottomline here?

Did his online girlfriend die and the result was that he played the best game of his life?

Or did he mess up a game due to sorrow?

Was this online girlfriend really dead or not?

Did he ever meet her?

Is his grief real or false? What is the point of everything?

What exactly is the problem?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2013, 07:58:17 AM »
Wait a second

What's the bottomline here?

Did his online girlfriend die and the result was that he played the best game of his life?

Or did he mess up a game due to sorrow?

Was this online girlfriend really dead or not?

Did he ever meet her?

Is his grief real or false? What is the point of everything?

What exactly is the problem?
He just used a motivating tool similar to what people use Religion for and some reason they are outraged.  :-\

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2013, 08:12:32 AM »
One of the most success trolls of all time! Well played, sir!
The answer is "yes".

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2013, 08:14:08 AM »
Mike Golic is such a kiss ass to ND

I understand u went to school there so did your older brother and 2 of your sons

But for fucks sake, get your head out the lepricans asshole and see that Manta made all that shit up so he can win the heisman trophy and get paid millions more

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2013, 08:32:08 AM »
This was a Quote ManTe told the CBS news That His GIRLFRIEND TOLD HIM while on her death bed, and CBS ran with it on one of their pre-game shows

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2013, 08:40:08 AM »
It all seems to be tracking back to this guy

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo

Might be a friend/family friend or relative in some way  of ManTe , looks like Ronaiah was behind creating all the Twitter/Facebook accounts of the Girlfriend, the Girlfriends Sister and family members.

Seem ManTe probably told him to help him out create this Great Heavy Heart Legacy and he would compensate him after he got paid in the pros

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2013, 08:42:26 AM »
At least he is not Ray Lewis! A guy who covered up a double murder then RATTED OUT his pals in order to save his own skin!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2013, 08:45:58 AM »
All this talk is making me want to head over to kings hawaiian in torrance and get me some hawaiian grub  :P :P

Massive amounts of Islander ass at that restaurant some good, some very not so good

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2013, 08:46:43 AM »
He just used a motivating tool similar to what people use Religion for and some reason they are outraged.  :-\

I see.

I do not find anything outrageous about this? Motivation is always good no?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2013, 08:49:11 AM »
Seem ManTe probably told him to help him out create this Great Heavy Heart Legacy and he would compensate him after he got paid in the pros

Yep... we're hearing more nad more old interviews where Manteo is saying things went on for THREE years... Where he spoke to her every night for 4 straight months as she died... he never attended any funerals or hospital after car wreck...

It's looking more and more like he wanted an emotional story to sell to Heisman voters so he could win it and go earlier in the draft.  And his buddy made all the accounts.

And he's looking like worse shit by having his new agent release the statement about how naive he was.  He's shady.  His dad claimed he brought her home for vacation.  It's a load of crap.  Hearing all the new items and interviews... NO WAY he was duped.  He made it up for publicity and hte Heisman.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2013, 08:52:16 AM »
Mike Golic is such a kiss ass to ND

I understand u went to school there so did your older brother and 2 of your sons

But for fucks sake, get your head out the lepricans asshole and see that Manta made all that shit up so he can win the heisman trophy and get paid millions more

Leprechaun :D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2013, 08:54:58 AM »
Yep... we're hearing more nad more old interviews where Manteo is saying things went on for THREE years... Where he spoke to her every night for 4 straight months as she died... he never attended any funerals or hospital after car wreck...

It's looking more and more like he wanted an emotional story to sell to Heisman voters so he could win it and go earlier in the draft.  And his buddy made all the accounts.

And he's looking like worse shit by having his new agent release the statement about how naive he was.  He's shady.  His dad claimed he brought her home for vacation.  It's a load of crap.  Hearing all the new items and interviews... NO WAY he was duped.  He made it up for publicity and hte Heisman.

I tell you what, this Lady who DOES exist (the real girl in the Photo not the fake girlfriend) in carson,ca  is going to sue ManTe and this fool Ronaiah Tuiasosopo for Identity theft and fraud , defamation and all kinds of other shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2013, 08:59:04 AM »

Its really the same thing religious people do with their "Testimony" and "supernatural experiences".  They just repeat it over and over, the legend grows and at some point they identify with it and don`t really separate the fiction from the reality.  The social pressure is always there to not give up the game and it continues as long as necessary until it cements.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2013, 09:13:08 AM »
they have 2 radio interviews.... he said he flew her into hawaii TWICE. 

There is no longer a chance he was duped.  He lied about it.  He is a liar, and very possibly a psycopath.

And the cover-up is just going to make him look more and more like shit.   I can just see the tearful press conference now.  He'll keep on blaming other things, I bet.  "I didn't have time for a relationship, I was too busy playing football and doing homework, so I made her up to fit in.  I'm just a victim of today's social standards."   

I think the radio interviews (Breaking on colin cowherd on espn just now) are going to sink him.  He said he flew her in twice.  She's not real, he knew it, and he perpetuated that lie months ago on purpose.  He wanted the Heisman.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2013, 09:16:19 AM »
Will Grant has been flown in to add his expert advice to the situation

lmAo...Was waiting for someone to bring in the Booty factor.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2013, 09:16:21 AM »
they have 2 radio interviews.... he said he flew her into hawaii TWICE. 

There is no longer a chance he was duped.  He lied about it.  He is a liar, and very possibly a psycopath.

And the cover-up is just going to make him look more and more like shit.   I can just see the tearful press conference now.  He'll keep on blaming other things, I bet.  "I didn't have time for a relationship, I was too busy playing football and doing homework, so I made her up to fit in.  I'm just a victim of today's social standards."   

I think the radio interviews (Breaking on colin cowherd on espn just now) are going to sink him.  He said he flew her in twice.  She's not real, he knew it, and he perpetuated that lie months ago on purpose.  He wanted the Heisman.
Not much different than any religious person really.  Anyways, how does this affect what he does playing football?  Its just a goddamned game?  Who cares if he lies about anything?  What does it matter?  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2013, 09:19:44 AM »
He's gonna be one of the first to come out as gay in the NFL...Then this story will make much more sense...He'll probably go on Oprah to tell the story...