Author Topic: Prince Harry  (Read 3471 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Prince Harry
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2023, 09:24:31 PM »
Total buffoon.

Bamboozled by some snazzy-looking broad, and, because of the pussy, has forever deep-sixed his meal ticket and status in his home country.

The whore has him all turned around in the head.

William and Kate I dig.

Ginger Boy is now the poster boy for being pussywhipped.

WaaaaWaaaaWaaaa!

Embarrassing.

And, no, Charles isn’t his father. Just like Pierre isnt Justine Truedope’s dad.

Harry deserves a multitude of powerful punches to his balls.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2023, 12:28:36 AM »
Called a Therapist FFS!!  What sort of Pussy boy Twat is he

I know. LOOOL.

I guess if that's his thing - then fair enough some people experiment with the shrink/counsellor route in their youth if they've got money to waste. BUT to then brag about being some action hero Taliban Rambo killer in the same fucking breath: this guy is off his rocker.

I wish he never met that woman. Since reading Tom Bower's book about Meghan and Harry: we got some interesting insights into this guy's petulant behaviour and he's always been a little git. Turns out all his ex girlfriends found him childish with his tantrums and lack of understanding social hints. No tact whatsoever.

I really thought Harry was the down to Earth one. Turns out he's always been a twat.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2023, 12:49:42 AM »
How many think his real father is the horse trainer Diane reportedly had an affair with?  I mean, they are near identical to each other in looks.

You need one ginger parent to have a ginger child.  diana and the dork aren't gingers. horse guy is a ginger. punnett square solved.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2023, 01:25:17 AM »
Being born a ginger you are already fucked in life

Usually small cocks with gingers too, that’s why he’s the way he is, it all adds up

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2023, 08:56:25 AM »
Being born a ginger you are already fucked in life

Usually small cocks with gingers too, that’s why he’s the way he is, it all adds up

What about Soul, do they have one?

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2023, 09:09:24 AM »
His mother was a filthy slut.
I hate that she got a free pass to slut around and no one said shit just because she had a nice endearing smile and was a bit of a people's champ.

Years ago, I was flicking through channels and came across her face a doco of hers called something like "Diana's Men". I read the info and couldn't believe it was actually about what I thought.. all the guys she banged. It was about an hour or hour and a half long and I thought "Jeez.. they managed to fit all the men she fucked into one 1-hour show? Shocking"
The next night I done the same thing at the same time.. flicked through channels.. and what did I see? "Diana's Men PART 2"!
Fucking slut.
And she was world famous and married. Fucking shameless slut. Imagine if she wasn't famous and didn't have paparazzi all up in her ass. The slut would've fucked half the UK.

SINS OF THE FATHER MOTHER                               SINS OF THE FATHER MOTHER

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2023, 09:18:06 AM »
How many think his real father is the horse trainer Diane reportedly had an affair with?  I mean, they are near identical to each other in looks.

100%

Fucking slut.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2023, 09:20:03 AM »
I hate that she got a free pass to slut around and no one said shit just because she had a nice endearing smile and was a bit of a people's champ.

Years ago, I was flicking through channels and came across her face a doco of hers called something like "Dianna's Men". I read the info and couldn't believe it was actually about what I thought.. all the guys she banged. It was about an hour or hour and a half long and I thought "Jeez.. they managed to fit all the men she fucked into one 1-hour show? Shocking"
The next night I done the same thing at the same time.. flicked through channels.. and what did I see? "Dianna's Men PART 2"!
Fucking slut.
And she was world famous and married. Fucking shameless slut. Imagine if she wasn't famous and didn't have paparazzi all up in her ass. The slut would've fucked half the UK.

SINS OF THE FATHER MOTHER                               SINS OF THE FATHER MOTHER

There's a lot about Diana that has been brushed under the carpet by the press due to maintaining her 'people's princess' image. I wish I could remember the name of that book from like 25 years ago that goes really in depth about her true character. She was seriously not a good person in many regards. A chameleon. A good example is her law firm, Mishcon de Reya trying to meet her demands of a full time private jet in the settlement, calling up press occasions to snap up fake pap outings herself and then complain and act like she was being harassed. A lot of shit she orchestrated like an attention seeking whore. She had numerous affairs - including her Close Protection officer for 18 months in the 1980's. I forget the name. And yes I wouldn't be surprised if Harry is Hewitt's son - they look very much alike.

She used to hang out with Freddie Mercury for fuck's sake and sneaked into London nightclub parties with him. If you want to know the kind of shit that guy got up to look into his Munich Birthday Party or Ibiza birthday party videos - youtube will have them. She was definitely not what the press keeps portraying. A lot of calculated shit was done on her part.

Man I wish I could remember the name of that book/author I really need to find it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2023, 10:17:52 AM »

Years ago, I was flicking through channels and came across her face a doco of hers called something like "Diana's Men". I read the info and couldn't believe it was actually about what I thought.. all the guys she banged. It was about an hour or hour and a half long and I thought "Jeez.. they managed to fit all the men she fucked into one 1-hour show? Shocking"
The next night I done the same thing at the same time.. flicked through channels.. and what did I see? "Diana's Men PART 2"!
Fucking slut.

She’s dead for one, karma did come back for her

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2023, 10:22:39 AM »
Allegedly Bryan Adams would sneak onto her residence in the trunk of a car and give her a good ol’ Canadian jolly-rogering.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2023, 10:23:00 AM »
Diana always had a lesbian beach volleyball player look to me.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2023, 10:38:31 AM »

Would love to ride the tunnel through those titties. I wonder what she’s been up to.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2023, 10:41:05 AM »
Would love to ride the tunnel through those titties. I wonder what she’s been up to.

She went somewhere with Tupac

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2023, 10:43:23 AM »

Fucking slut.

Exactly mate
Horrible filthy fucking cunt whore who would be alive today if she were at home looking after her kids instead of whoring about Paris

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2023, 10:45:02 AM »

Epstein Island?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2023, 11:29:33 AM »
She was a Saint.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2023, 04:27:23 PM »

Wasn't she one of the "three" to die that year?  You know how they say death comes in threes... Her, Versace and Mother Teresa I believe.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2023, 04:42:31 PM »
Wasn't she one of the "three" to die that year?  You know how they say death comes in threes... Her, Versace and Mother Teresa I believe.

Child trafficker apparently.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2023, 06:17:47 PM »

I never found her hot or attractive. I thought her haircut looked terrible.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2023, 06:38:19 PM »
Killed 25 taliban.
Screwed liz Hurley.
Cocaine binges at 17.
True getbigger

^^

BEST comment so far!!!! ;D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2023, 07:37:50 PM »
What about Soul, do they have one?

No soul and small lil furry dicks

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2023, 09:41:49 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2023, 10:03:48 AM »
 :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2023, 10:10:16 AM »
There's a lot about Diana that has been brushed under the carpet into a storm drain by the press due to maintaining her 'people's princess' image. I wish I could remember the name of that book from like 25 years ago that goes really in depth about her true character. She was seriously not a good person in many regards. A chameleon. A good example is her law firm, Mishcon de Reya trying to meet her demands of a full time private jet in the settlement, calling up press occasions to snap up fake pap outings herself and then complain and act like she was being harassed. A lot of shit she orchestrated like an attention seeking whore. She had numerous affairs - including her Close Protection officer for 18 months in the 1980's. I forget the name. And yes I wouldn't be surprised if Harry is Hewitt's son - they look very much alike.

She used to hang out with Freddie Mercury for fuck's sake and sneaked into London nightclub parties with him. If you want to know the kind of shit that guy got up to look into his Munich Birthday Party or Ibiza birthday party videos - youtube will have them. She was definitely not what the press keeps portraying. A lot of calculated shit was done on her part.

Man I wish I could remember the name of that book/author I really need to find it.

fixed

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2023, 10:18:39 AM »