Author Topic: Man Beaten By Mob In Detroit After Hitting Boy With Truck: Hate Crime  (Read 7593 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Man Beaten By Mob In Detroit After Hitting Boy With Truck: Hate Crime
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2014, 06:07:10 PM »
Nah I'm a white male, everybody loves me....I just wonder why "Roger Bacon" doesn't just get straight to the point and make a thread titled "I hate blacks" instead of posting thinly-veiled racism
Why is that racist ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2014, 06:16:25 PM »
Why is that racist ???

Because he doesn't like it.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2014, 06:37:52 PM »
Why is that racist ???

Because I don't like it

Edit: beaten  >:(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2014, 06:39:46 PM »
Because I don't like it

Edit: beaten  >:(

I have to give you credit,  you have a good sense of humor ;D
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2014, 07:20:26 PM »
I have to give you credit,  you have a good sense of humor ;D

Agreed

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2014, 07:25:52 PM »
Really?  You don't think whites are racist?  I know what you're trying to say, but I think you could have worded that better.

Blacks are still disenfranchised, it's just something that is so widespread on an institutional/societal level that we don't even WANT TO notice it
fixed
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2014, 07:26:51 PM »
You're right.... not gonna change any minds here.  I'm just sitting at a cafe and I'm bored so i figured what the hey

What the hell, no sane man would do such a thing.

You black or something???

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2014, 07:29:58 PM »
Really?  You don't think whites are racist?  I know what you're trying to say, but I think you could have worded that better.

Blacks are still disenfranchised, it's just something that is so widespread on an institutional/societal level that we don't even notice it

Oh brother.  ::)

Another victim of the no child left behind policy.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2014, 07:32:56 PM »
Moral of the story.  If you hit a black kid while driving, keep going.  ;D
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2014, 07:37:18 PM »
People, mostly liberals, will look for racism everywhere but within themselves.  They claim to be victims and therefor exempt from their actions.  The victims of their "righteous outbursts" simply deserved it because they are the oppressors and all because of the color (or lack thereof) of their skin.  Or some such liberal tripe.

And yes, there is one race that has a lock on hatred.  The human race.  Until the punishment fits the crime and not the liberal ideal, this sort of crap will continue to happen.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2014, 07:47:12 PM »

Bottomline, I think that poverty--not skin color--begets criminality.  Can we agree on that?

Must be why the filthy rich are so moral.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2014, 07:50:19 PM »
People, mostly liberals, will look for racism everywhere but within themselves.  They claim to be victims and therefor exempt from their actions.  The victims of their "righteous outbursts" simply deserved it because they are the oppressors and all because of the color (or lack thereof) of their skin.  Or some such liberal tripe.

And yes, there is one race that has a lock on hatred.  The human race.  Until the punishment fits the crime and not the liberal ideal, this sort of crap will continue to happen.  

Minorities are indoctrinated to believe they are incapable of racism and always the victim and never the victimizer.  What results from such indoctrination is the inability to perceive their own hatred and prejudice.  They can say, feel and act in the most despicable hurtful ways towards other races and not feel the least bit of guilt or empathy.  

I may have misinterpreted the general spirit of this thread, but it seemed like "Pray4War" was saying exactly that.  

Bottomline, I think that poverty--not skin color--begets criminality.  Can we agree on that?

Poverty is relative. The poor in the United states live in relative comfort in comparison to the poor in the past and the poor in other parts of the world.  Hell,  many live better than the middle class a hundred years ago.  Not all people in poverty are prone to criminality.  I recently read an article about impoverished people from Appalachia.  These are very poor people.  Many don't have running water.  The crime rates are very low.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2014, 08:05:44 PM »
Minorities are indoctrinated to believe they incapable of racism and always the victim and never the victimizer.  What results from such indoctrination is the inability to perceive their own hatred and prejudice.  They can say, feel and act in the most despicable hurtful ways towards other races and not feel the least bit of guilt or empathy.  

Poverty is relative. The poor in the United states live in relative comfort in comparison to the poor in the past and the poor in other parts of the world.  Hell,  many live better than the middle class a hundred years ago.  Not all people in poverty are prone to criminality.  I recently read an article about impoverished people from Appalachia.  These are very poor people.  Many don't have running water.  The crime rates are very low.

Good post, summed up nicely.

My liberal friend (whose PMing me) is under the impression that someone with an education like yours wouldn't form such opinions.

For some reason he's arguing with me about white privilege in response to me posting this article...  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2014, 08:11:01 PM »

My liberal friend (whose PMing me) is under the impression that someone with an education like yours wouldn't form such opinions.

I fucking hate this shit.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2014, 08:20:46 PM »

Blacks are still disenfranchised, it's just something that is so widespread on an institutional/societal level that we don't even notice it
oh the poor black man.... he is disenfranchised, he doesn't know any better he is not educated.. blah blah fucking blah  so sick of making excuses for fucktards.  Only blacks would behave in this barbaric way towards a loan white man.      So tired of people saying they don't know better....   for most of thepanet blatant racism ended a long time ago.   Im not interested in paying a price for what my ancestors did to your ancestors...... what a complete crock of shit.   Whites were also the only reason blacks have the freedoms they do today.     
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2014, 08:41:03 PM »

For some reason he's arguing with me about white privilege in response to me posting this article...  ;D

White privilege is the new buzz word used by the left.  It seems like the left is always scrambling to find a new excuse for failure.  I dont know how to respond to your friend.  I guess because I dont follow the liberal doctrine to the letter I have to be wrong. 
A

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2014, 08:44:54 PM »
Of course.... I would say that centuries of systematic discrimination in America led to decreased opportunity for most blacks, compared to other races.  Less opportunity means less money which tends to lead to more crime.

I don't think there's anything inherent to any race that would predispose them to crime...but I do think that any child born into poverty is far more likely to remain poor, commit crimes, and have more children born into poverty--perpetuating the cycle.

Of course, it is possible for ANYONE to overcome difficult circumstances...but it'll be that much more difficult to achieve success.  And I think, proportionally, more blacks are born into difficult situations than are whites.  Hence the disproportionate crime rates between races

Poverty, racism are not the problem.

I will be agree with you if these crime comitted by black ppl were just stealing food to eat, or stealing book to read. But here we"re speaking about horrible crime, home invasion with rape and murder, white ppl shooting for fun, white ppl beating for fun.

How a  smart and honest ppl can imagine one second that these horrible crime are the consequence of poverty ?
They are the consequence of savagery.

There is something really wrong with a small percentage of the black population, and its not the fault of white ppl.

My wife is from cabo verde, the country is number 167 on the worldwide grading. And they 're descendant from slave. ppl are black and really poor. I spent 3 week in cabo verde each year, there is no racism, no criminality. never in my life i've heard a cabo verdian speaking about slavery.

asstropin

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »
What we have to realize is that social theory isn't an objective science like mathematics.  The conclusions are often just a matter of opinion filter through political bias. Disparate impact is a recent example.  It was discovered that blacks are subject to more and harsher discipline in schools.  The left automatically assumed, as they usually do,  that racism was involved and started demanding equal punishment.  However, when you actually look further it becomes clear this is absolutely false.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2014, 09:12:05 PM »
What we have to realize is that social theory isn't an objective science like mathematics.  The conclusions are often just a matter of opinion filter through political bias. Disparate impact is a recent example.  It was discovered that blacks are subject to more and harsher discipline in schools.  The left automatically assumed, as they usually do,  that racism was involved and started demanding equal punishment.  However, when you actually look further it becomes clear this is absolutely false.

Why do blacks receive harsher punishments then (for what is presumably the same offense)? 

Btw you've been making very good posts in this thread

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2014, 09:18:43 PM »
Why do blacks receive harsher punishments then (for what is presumably the same offense)? 

Btw you've been making very good posts in this thread

They had numerous prior infractions. On a side note, this is also true for incarceration rates.  Another odd omission is that these kids who supposedly are suffering from racism attend primarily black schools with black teachers and administration. 

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047235214000105
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »
Now ask yourself, why would they leave out the prior behavioral problems?
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2014, 09:25:48 PM »
They had numerous prior infractions. On a side note, this is also true for incarceration rates.  Another odd omission is that these kids who supposedly are suffering from racism attend primarily black schools with black teachers and administration. 

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047235214000105

Well that's not a fair comparison... your original statement made it seem like two students with similar histories who committed similar offenses would receive differing punishments based on skin color.

Of course a student with a longer history of misbehavior would receive a stiffer punishment.... that's a no-brainer

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2014, 09:27:43 PM »
Well that's not a fair comparison... your original statement made it seem like two students with similar histories who committed similar offenses would receive differing punishments based on skin color.

Of course a student with a longer history of misbehavior would receive a stiffer punishment.... that's a no-brainer

Thats how its been presented,  in part.   When you look at the details it becomes apparent thats not whats happening. 
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2014, 09:34:12 PM »
Poverty, racism are not the problem.

I will be agree with you if these crime comitted by black ppl were just stealing food to eat, or stealing book to read. But here we"re speaking about horrible crime, home invasion with rape and murder, white ppl shooting for fun, white ppl beating for fun.

How a  smart and honest ppl can imagine one second that these horrible crime are the consequence of poverty ?
They are the consequence of savagery.

There is something really wrong with a small percentage of the black population, and its not the fault of white ppl.

My wife is from cabo verde, the country is number 167 on the worldwide grading. And they 're descendant from slave. ppl are black and really poor. I spent 3 week in cabo verde each year, there is no racism, no criminality. never in my life i've heard a cabo verdian speaking about slavery.

Shit, there's a grading system?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2014, 09:42:46 PM »
Thats how its been presented,  in part.   When you look at the details it becomes apparent thats not whats happening. 

In your opinion, what is the root cause(s) of the difference in delinquency between white and black youth?