Author Topic: I don't give a shit what you tiny tits say, Victor could win the O next year  (Read 3872 times)

Stavios

10 lbs harder and he shits all over Phil

Question is: Can this pot head stick to the plan and do it ?

Odds are not in his favor

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Question is: Can this pot head stick to the plan and do it ?

I'm afraid he's the next Chris Cormier , all the tools to take it all but it will never come to pass

Stavios

I'm afraid he's the next Chris Cormier , all the tools to take it all but it will never come to pass

yeah, and he probably smoke just as much weed  ;D

weed is the condition destroyer

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

how come?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Vic really impressed me at the O. Much better structure than Phil's. Not as dry though.

Stavios

how come?

don't know, that's just the way it is  8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
vic could do it. people keep forgetting that phil beat a sub par jay (not hating on phil).

Stavios

vic could do it. people keep forgetting that phil beat a sub par jay (not hating on phil).

yop

Phil doesn't look nearly as dominant in the india show pictures

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
yop

Phil doesn't look nearly as dominant in the india show pictures
He isn't dominant. Jay was off by a country mile and the arm is fucked at the moment. They couldn't give it to him without uproar. Next year he will be back and try to recreate 2009 for himself.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Another one of those Mr O's that should have but did not...

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: I don't give a shit what you tiny tits say, Victor could win the O next year
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 11:14:19 AM »
He isn't dominant. Jay was off by a country mile and the arm is fucked at the moment. They couldn't give it to him without uproar. Next year he will be back and try to recreate 2009 for himself.

i think 2009 was jay's last great year. seems like his body has just had enough. jay's been top 2 in the world for 10 years straight now and i think his body is tired. same as ronnie post 2005.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
Re: I don't give a shit what you tiny tits say, Victor could win the O next year
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 11:25:54 AM »
i think 2009 was jay's last great year. seems like his body has just had enough. jay's been top 2 in the world for 10 years straight now and i think his body is tired. same as ronnie post 2005.
Plus he's boring. Always were...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 11:30:12 AM »
he needs to get dry, keep his waist in tight, etch some more depth into his abdominals, bring up the thickness in his lower lats, and add some more quad sweep. then he is untouchable, even by phil. just a much better structure overall.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 11:34:29 AM »

Because it makes you lazy, that's all....

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 11:42:01 AM »

just won that show in my eyes

choice is an illusion

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 01:26:27 PM »
Vic's been disappointing BB fans for many many years now....this will continue

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 01:46:29 PM »
Vic's great but unfortunately when he didn't win in 07 and got injured, I think that did it for him.  He's not going to be in posiition to battle for the O again, and by battle, I mean win.  Great bodybuilder, just a lot of unfulfilled potential...

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 01:48:33 PM »
Vic's great but unfortunately when he didn't win in 07 and got injured, I think that did it for him.  He's not going to be in posiition to battle for the O again, and by battle, I mean win.  Great bodybuilder, just a lot of unfulfilled potential...

he was better in 03 than in 07 IMO

Swlabr

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 01:51:02 PM »
Wow, is he doing a vacuum? At that weight? FUCK

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 02:07:27 PM »
All his physique are ruined by fake calves.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »
He's even more insulin and SEO than Phil. Not that I care, they both look awesome. But if you're gonna get on Phil for those things you better point at Vic for the same things.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 02:19:55 PM »
that's a lot of oil in those arms  :o :o :o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 02:54:48 PM »
i think yoiu guys overestimate the amount of seo useage. these guys already inject enough oil everyday. site injections work, maybe not as well, but basically the same way synthol does.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 02:56:04 PM »
i think yoiu guys overestimate the amount of seo useage. these guys already inject enough oil everyday. site injections work, maybe not as well, but basically the same way synthol does.

wait i thought site injections are synthol?  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 02:56:49 PM »
Victor Martinez vs. Victor Richards, who'd win?