Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilders and their relationship issues!!! And Chick falls silent! Hmmmmm  (Read 7024 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Levrone?

The bb'er in question still competes.....and does quite well.
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
The bb'er in question still competes.....and does quite well.
Dex?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
We have a winner!!
Wow..the little fuker  :-\ well not little hes a monster but you know what I mean  :-\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Wow..the little fuker  :-\ well not little hes a monster but you know what I mean  :-\

Yeah.....great ambassodor for bb'ing...... :-\
No doubt about it...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Dex is a former karate guy, that has big muscles... lots of vilence insede him...  ;D
S

Ima Schmoe

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
The history of violence amongst IFBB Pros is widespread...it is insidious.

These Pros need to be brought to account.

They are just a bunch of out of control drug addicts, who think of no one but themselves.

Disgusting!

Should the NFLPA do something about the pro fottball players taht abuse their wives??? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Chick's the rep, not their mom.

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Meso_z

• Getbig V
We have a winner!!

Im pretty sure it was in 2004 mr o, screwed...  he got so "angry" that he choose not to compete in the 2005 mr o.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
are there things 'hank'?

::)
!

spinnis

Some of the 'crimes' committed against women by  these so-called Pros is absolutely appalling!

It just seems that these Pros think it is ok to bitch slap,, taunt, harass and intimidate their women!

It is. A women needs to know her place.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I know of a top six Mr. O contender that put his woman in the hospital from physical abuse.  This is true. :-X :-X

It's not Cormier and Titus was never in the top six.
who cares, you "guys" are drama queens, like a bunch of women sitting around watching soaps. ::)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
who cares, you "guys" are drama queens, like a bunch of women sitting around watching soaps. ::)

would have to agree with you...nastyoats.  being in hlthcare i see it go both ways at least twice a day with couples.  that's right.  women put men in the hospitals too. have a couple of sessions before it gets bad...or just turn and walk the other way.
Oh...Monica!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Pro Bodybuilders being such narcissists have great problems in maintaining positive relationships!

Yes, these vanity driven, self obsessed roiders find great difficulty in developing meaningful and  functional connections with their nominated spouse/s.

For example,Domestic violence plagues the industry. And as usual, it falls on deaf ears!

Time for people like Chick to stand up and say enough is enough. 

Why the f**k have an Athlete's Rep if he isn't go to represent the athletes???

Are you still with the same guy you have always been with.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Pro Bodybuilders being such narcissists have great problems in maintaining positive relationships!

Yes, these vanity driven, self obsessed roiders find great difficulty in developing meaningful and  functional connections with their nominated spouse/s.

For example,Domestic violence plagues the industry. And as usual, it falls on deaf ears!

It's not the Athlete's REPS job to wipe the Pro's asses every time they do something stupid.. It is not Chick's responsibility to teach people how to be in life.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
sally mcneil had the solution for spousal abuse

philborg

• Getbig II
I'll PM you I don't want any "proof or it didn't happen bs"
What's worse is that it happened if I can remember correctly right after the Olympia (not this years).  I guess he didn't like his placing and needed a someone to take his frustration out  :-X

pm me

J Grey

Dexter Jackson beat up his wife?
no wonder she divorced him

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Instead of just making general allegations, let's hear specifics.  Hank, list all "pros" and their transgressions.  I will wait for your list.  Should be an interesting read if you really do have information.

The_Leafy_Bug

Instead of just making general allegations, let's hear specifics.  Hank, list all "pros" and their transgressions.  I will wait for your list.  Should be an interesting read if you really do have information.
He can't because he is pulling it all out of his ass.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He can't because he is pulling it all out of his ass.

Wouldn't he have to first pull Sasha's dick out of his ass first?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
And pageants as well...

yeah I hear the miss america contestants often go for the nerdy submissive type guy that they can bitch around

E
E

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Ronnie ought to smack his wife around for making do tricks for schmoe money
Thunderdome approved

yng466

• Getbig III
I SEE ANY GUY SLAPPING,OR PUNCHING A WOMAN AROUND,I DON'T CARE HOW BIG HE IS,IF MY FIST DOES'NT WORK,IT'S A BASEBALL BAT,IF THAT DOSE'NT WORK,A FUCKING GUN!!! I MAY NOT BE A BIG MAN,BUT I'M ALL MAN! AND THIS MAN DOES NOT BEAT ON HIS WOMEN OR KIDS!!!!!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!