Author Topic: hair friendly, but effective cycle...  (Read 20974 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hair friendly, but effective cycle...
« on: July 11, 2008, 07:42:24 PM »
thoughts?

i was planning on Test 500 per week x 12 weeks
anavar 25 mg x 50 days
finasteride 1mg daily throughout
arimidex 0.5mg EOD
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: hair friendly, but effective cycle...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 07:55:09 PM »
heres soemthing from lewlleyn you might like, worm. i thought of you when i originally read this.

Myth #10. DHT-Derived Steroids are Bad for Hair Loss
Even though the examples in this article are given in no specific order, this one probably should have been put on top of the list, as it is one of the most persistent misconceptions in the world of steroids. It seemed that once the term ”DHT derivative” started popping up, people immediately started attaching the words “hair loss” to any steroid identified as such. This is a misconception, and a big one at that. For starters, you need to know that the most problematic steroids in terms of hair loss are the testosterone derivatives, not DHT-derived compounds. This is because testosterone is open to enzyme potentiation in various “androgen responsive” tissues (like the scalp), by its local conversion to a stronger “dihydro” analog (DHT). If a steroid is a DHT-based compound to begin with, it already is in a “dihydro” form and cannot be converted to a stronger steroid in an area of the body like this. Just look at the popular DHT-derived steroids. This list includes drugs like Primobolan, Winstrol and Anavar. These steroids can trigger hair loss, as all steroids can, but they are most certainly not known to be the most problematic in this regard.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1040/116/

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 08:05:28 PM »
thanks, but that did not help me in any way.

i think combining a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor with test prevents the DHT, and cuts down a lot on possible hair loss.  5 alpha reducatase inhibitors also diminish acne as well (DHT does act on sebacoues glands!)
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 08:12:14 PM »

here, this might be MORE helpful

Most of the synthetic agents, including Anavar, Primobolan, Winstrol, Anadrol and trenbolone, are unaffected by Avodart or finasteride due to the fact that they do not interact with the reductase enzyme. Nandrolone-based drugs also tend to become stronger in the face of a reductase inhibitor, as 5-alpha reduction causes them to get weaker, not stronger, like testosterone-based drugs. Avodart will increase the chance for hair loss with these drugs.

Bottom line, if balding were a concern, I'd be looking to nandrolone first, myself, before experimenting with testosterone and reductase inhibitors. Should I find nandrolones to be comfortable in this regard, maybe then I would venture out into the testosterone and Avodart combination. Then again, you can just say, "Screw it!" and shave your head. You'll be done with all your worries. If you already have active hair loss (a genetic predisposition for it) and insist on taking a lot of gear, you'll probably wind up there soon enough, anyway.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/238/116/

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »
i am not asking about DHT derived roids...  so the answer was not relevant.  thats all I am saying.

I was asking what other opinions are on a test/anavar/finasteride cycle...  My first post was an opinion, and just wanted to know other opinions.  I did not ask about primo or winny, thats all I am saying man.  
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 08:14:25 PM »
i dont hold grudges..

Most of the synthetic agents, including Anavar, Primobolan, Winstrol, Anadrol and trenbolone, are unaffected by Avodart or finasteride due to the fact that they do not interact with the reductase enzyme. Nandrolone-based drugs also tend to become stronger in the face of a reductase inhibitor, as 5-alpha reduction causes them to get weaker, not stronger, like testosterone-based drugs. Avodart will increase the chance for hair loss with these drugs.

Bottom line, if balding were a concern, I'd be looking to nandrolone first, myself, before experimenting with testosterone and reductase inhibitors. Should I find nandrolones to be comfortable in this regard, maybe then I would venture out into the testosterone and Avodart combination. Then again, you can just say, "Screw it!" and shave your head. You'll be done with all your worries. If you already have active hair loss (a genetic predisposition for it) and insist on taking a lot of gear, you'll probably wind up there soon enough, anyway.

OK, now that WAS helpfull!  thanks man. 
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »

I know anavar is unaffected by reducatase inhibitors, but then again, anavar is not associated with hair loss.
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 08:15:59 PM »
read the second post.. anavar isnt effected by finasteride.

anavar can cause hair loss(read the first post).

so that should tell you about anavar and your hair friendly cycle

and secondly
look at what he says for those worried about hair loss. nandralone only is what he says.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 08:18:07 PM »
deca only??

wow, that is blasphemy on this board though.

Everyone says deca only is a bad bad idea.  But most eastern europeans do deca only cycles and they look great!

Anyone else think a deca only cycly with aggressive PCT is a good idea?  maybe 600mg x 10 weeks?
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 08:19:55 PM »
i dont think NANDRALONE only is a good cycle for gains or for health.

according to william, its the best choice for preventing hair loss.

and RECOVERY, wouldnt be as much of an isssue if you used nandralone phenylprop, instead of nandralone decaonate

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 08:21:39 PM »
i dont think NANDRALONE only is a good cycle for gains or for health.

according to william, its the best choice for preventing hair loss.

and RECOVERY, wouldnt be as much of an isssue if you used nandralone phenylprop, instead of nandralone decaonate

you can prob make decent gains.  what do you mean by bad for "health?"
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 08:24:23 PM »
you can prob make decent gains.  what do you mean by bad for "health?"
all androgens shut down testosterone production. testosterone plays many physiological roles in the body besides activing androgen receptors...roles that nandralone and other AAS dont play in its place. thats the main reason a test basee, at least enough to make up for the loss of natural production, is so highly recommended.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 08:28:23 PM »
i am a little paranoid i may be loosing a little on the vertex of my scalp, however, I still think a cheap and effective cycle would be test/anavar, and add a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor to the mix,,,,rather than doing a deca only cycle.  I think deca knocks out your own natural test production very hard and stays knocked out for a while, so any gains on a deca only cycle may fade away fast after finished.  thoughts?
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 08:30:27 PM »
DECA, yes...that can stay in your system for like 6 months. making recovery a bitch. but deca is an ester. the steroid is nandralone. and nandralon does not have to be in a deca ester. you shorten the ester, and it can clear the system very quickly.

other than that, there no reason why a nandralone cycle would yeild gains any less "keepable" than any other kind of steroid would yeild.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 08:35:15 PM »
so what would u do?  deca only vs my original test/var, finasteride cycle?
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 08:36:53 PM »
i would run high dose test high dosed nandralone high dose dbol and not owrry about hair loss  :P

i dont know ma.

your probably good just running low dose test and anavar without the finasteride. i wouldnt mess with dht like that.     

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 02:50:20 AM »
i cant quote any facts on this,, but im pretty sure finesteride weakens the effect of your cycle

bodybuilders suit a shaved head for a reason....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 06:23:10 AM »
i cant quote any facts on this,, but im pretty sure finesteride weakens the effect of your cycle

bodybuilders suit a shaved head for a reason....

DHT is shown to have very little if any effect on muscular hypertrophy.  DHT is more responsible for other male traits such as facial hair, genital development, ETC.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/reform8.htm

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 08:28:56 AM »
screw it, i am going to use the good ole deca and test...

maybe 400 test and 200 deca, or 500 test and 300 deca....  not sure yet, but i think both would be relatively mild?
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 09:05:47 AM »
yes those are very mild doseages worm

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 09:07:53 AM »
thanks!

400 test E, and 300 deca should be just fine for a second cycle then....!
you are gay.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 06:18:32 PM »
my hairline receded on both sides a little, long before i started using gear.  using test only cycles combined w/ finasteride and nizoral shampoo I havent gotten any worse (knock on wood)

hairloss w/ aas is a wierd thing that I dont really understand completely.  Look at guys like titus, he had clearly been using for years and hadnt lost any hair, he looked great.  Then all of a sudden he started losing it bad

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 08:28:34 AM »
screw it, i am going to use the good ole deca and test...

maybe 400 test and 200 deca, or 500 test and 300 deca....  not sure yet, but i think both would be relatively mild?

Worm I think that would be great for a second cycle. You might even want to add some dbol to the mix. You should see some great gains.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 09:27:04 AM »
thanks 4th.  however, i cannot get any dbol from my HRT doc :(

so looks like injectibles only.  the damn winny or var costs 8 bucks a tab!

you do not think 500 of test may be too much?  trying to minimize chances of hair falling out...
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »
500 test is very small doseage dude.

i think most hrt have anadrol. you could use that instead of dbol.