Author Topic: black listed suppliers 2011,,  (Read 19929 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: black listed suppliers 2011,,
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2011, 10:27:45 AM »
GH15 APPROVED: Can you send me a list please?

look hard and you will find the sources  ;)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2011, 10:28:33 AM »

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2011, 10:29:10 AM »
look hard and you will find the sources  ;)

your list you idiot!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2011, 11:19:19 AM »
Wow! Drug addicts getting ripped off? When did all that start?    ::)
LOL.. NICE !

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2011, 12:38:37 PM »
kigtropin is not approved by gh15 any longer,,because the actual soucre behind new production si not approved as of now,,

nordic is best gh on the market,, infact equivalent to human grade it is the same damn thing only diff is shipping times,, over all the hgh coming from nordic is handles VERY WELL,, and it is very high purity gh,, it works ,, ask any competitor it works and works well ,, the fella get blessings every single day from 100s of people for the service he provide,, he is true hall of famer of bodybuilding,,

naps is approved ,, overall naps the person is approved,, he is a good fella,,make sure you are interacting with the real naps though

inregarding human grade...i still prefer human grade if you can find legit ,, it get harder and harder to find legit ,, it is possible but you need to be connected,, advace bodybuild can do it ,, also you cant get all products human grade,, BUT! and this is the most important thing im going to say,, IF YOU CAN FIND HIGH PURITY POWDEERS....and you have good chef....you can get products much better than human grade out of underground ,,it is a mater of the source and how serious the fella is ,, nordic is just too serious of a fella ,, same for sandra...too serious ,, same for karius ...very serious,,it depend on the source and how solid they are

gh15 approved

Lot of talk of NOrdics stuff getting siezed. Many claim that it's getting seized by Chinese customs. NOt even making it out of the country. I know someone personally (including me) that had his shit seized and trying to deal with Nordic aint easy. He's all business and is great when things go like its suppose to go but when theres trouble he doesnt make it easy. I use to think he was IP by his temper.

So whats the deal with him? I always thought he had special privilege and paid off the right people and thats why he always survives the crack downs China has every cojuple of years. He didn't seemed phased during the last one that took out kigtropins. Maybe he pissed off the wrong people and think he's above it all. Check with your elves to confirm that his seizure ratet is way up. BTW, I also speak from experience. I had about 8 kits seized around 3months ago. Woudn't resend domestic even though I offered to pay the diff or if too much trouble knock off two kits from the order. Wouldn't do it. didn't make sense and kept gong back and forth but hes stubborn as hell. Had to have it sent to a friend back East who resend to me at a cost.

Want to try his novos but with the recent heat wave, the long waits, and the seizures I'm just waiting.

whitewidow

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2011, 10:08:44 PM »
Lot of talk of NOrdics stuff getting siezed. Many claim that it's getting seized by Chinese customs. NOt even making it out of the country. I know someone personally (including me) that had his shit seized and trying to deal with Nordic aint easy. He's all business and is great when things go like its suppose to go but when theres trouble he doesnt make it easy. I use to think he was IP by his temper.

So whats the deal with him? I always thought he had special privilege and paid off the right people and thats why he always survives the crack downs China has every cojuple of years. He didn't seemed phased during the last one that took out kigtropins. Maybe he pissed off the wrong people and think he's above it all. Check with your elves to confirm that his seizure ratet is way up. BTW, I also speak from experience. I had about 8 kits seized around 3months ago. Woudn't resend domestic even though I offered to pay the diff or if too much trouble knock off two kits from the order. Wouldn't do it. didn't make sense and kept gong back and forth but hes stubborn as hell. Had to have it sent to a friend back East who resend to me at a cost.

Want to try his novos but with the recent heat wave, the long waits, and the seizures I'm just waiting.

Nordicsport wouldnt even pay my bro back a lousy 100$ for the bunk xanax he sold him. The tabs had no imprint at all wich is not the probem they didnt even work!. he refused to refund 100$ he is super cheap!This is after getting him thousand and thousands of dollars in biz. About half nordics stuff will get seized he and gh15 messed with the wrong people.Ill check around all the boards and if it gets real bad he will get a do not order stickey! But he should be allowed some time to catch up. there is nothing he can do about it.all he can do is resend.But I will say this nordic is in san diego alot of the time he just puts the orders in and the chinese ship them out for him. He pays barely anything for those kits! like 50$

whitewidow

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2011, 10:20:30 PM »

IF WILLIAM HAS A PROBLEM HE CAN COME TALK TO ME DIRECTLY HE KNOW HOW TO FIND ME,,
RONNY T CAN DO IT VERY EASILY SINCE HE ALREADY DID MANY TIMES VIA PMS,,

I AM GOD I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY DECISIONS,,

END OF DISCUSSION

GH15 APPROVED

Euro is a seven figure player. not many sources can say that.Also didnt you say you tried alpha Pharma and liked it. thats what I remember. You gave it your approval!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »
Nordicsport wouldnt even pay my bro back a lousy 100$ for the bunk xanax he sold him. The tabs had no imprint at all wich is not the probem they didnt even work!. he refused to refund 100$ he is super cheap!This is after getting him thousand and thousands of dollars in biz. About half nordics stuff will get seized he and gh15 messed with the wrong people.Ill check around all the boards and if it gets real bad he will get a do not order stickey! But he should be allowed some time to catch up. there is nothing he can do about it.all he can do is resend.But I will say this nordic is in san diego alot of the time he just puts the orders in and the chinese ship them out for him. He pays barely anything for those kits! like 50$

nordic is nto in sandiego you make up balonie as usual ,, nordic sit outside americana,, as a moderator even if temporary you have to stick to the truth otherwize you will bring other fellas here to kick you way before i bring end to you,, you are the dealer here! you are mad because nordic does nto treat you with special gloved or favour you and he will never do it no matter who you are,, in this cult there is placings,, you are at the buttom of the chain ...even if you were top he would still treat you just like any other fella,, with respect but! respect you earn !,, respect is earned and you have not earned it ,, the best sources treat ones with out being too friendly and more business oriented and to the point and this is exactly what he is doing,,

nordic does not need boardings ,, they need him!,, this is importan to understand ,, he is always approved beause he reinovate himself over and over with products who are superior to any other fella who ever been cult sponsor,,

i will never bann nordic because he is too good and the cult need him too bad,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2011, 03:22:24 AM »
nordic is nto in sandiego you make up balonie as usual ,, nordic sit outside americana,, as a moderator even if temporary you have to stick to the truth otherwize you will bring other fellas here to kick you way before i bring end to you,, you are the dealer here! you are mad because nordic does nto treat you with special gloved or favour you and he will never do it no matter who you are,, in this cult there is placings,, you are at the buttom of the chain ...even if you were top he would still treat you just like any other fella,, with respect but! respect you earn !,, respect is earned and you have not earned it ,, the best sources treat ones with out being too friendly and more business oriented and to the point and this is exactly what he is doing,,

nordic does not need boardings ,, they need him!,, this is importan to understand ,, he is always approved beause he reinovate himself over and over with products who are superior to any other fella who ever been cult sponsor,,

i will never bann nordic because he is too good and the cult need him too bad,,

gh15 approved

TRUST ME EUROMAN IS NOT A SCAMMER ,MAYBE HE IS BEHIND BUT HE IS NOT A SCAMMER!EURO HAS MILLIONS AND HE WOULD REIMBURSE ANYBODY IF THEY HAD A PACK SEIZED AND THEY PAID FOR EXPRESS. NO REFUNDS FOR AIRMAIL THAT IS STATED CLEARLY ON HIS SITE. NORDIC IS ALSO BEHIND. ONCE EURO OR NORDIC SEND A PACK THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO BUT HOPE IT GOES THROUGH CUSTOMS AND 90% OF THE TIME IT DOES PROBABLY MORE LIKE 95% OF THE TIME IT DOES. NORDIC SOLD THE WORST STALLION LABS GEAR ! THE STALLION LABS SUPERTEST350 PUT PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL! EUROMAN WOULD NEVER SOURCE CRAP MEX GEAR LIKE NORDIC HAS THROUGH THE YEARS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ALL THE CRAP MEX GEAR NORDIC HAS SOLD PEOPLE. I WAS ABLE TO GET IN WITH NORDIC VERY EASY BACK WHEN HE WAS ON OUTLAW AND SSB. THIS WAS 2007 WHEN HE SOLD THAT NASTY STALLION LABS GEAR AND ALL HIS $ WENT TO SAN DIEGO AND THATS WHERE ALL THE PACKS CAME FROM. SO MY GUESS IS HE HAS TIES TO THE SAN DIEGO AREA JUST AS YOU DO AND AS I DO.IM SURE HE TRAVELS AND MIGHT HAVE MOVED BUT THATS WHERE HE HAD HIS OP SET UP AT. NORDIC DOSNT EVEN TOUCH THE HGH HE JUST HAS THE CHINESE GUY HE WORKS WITH SHIP ALL HIS PACKS AND HE GETS KITS FOR LIKE 45$-50$ VERY CHEAP STUFF. MADE IN CHINESE APARTMENT BY LEO LIANG-JK. BUT SOMEBODY CLOSE TO HIM.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2011, 03:57:22 AM »
TRUST ME EUROMAN IS NOT A SCAMMER ,MAYBE HE IS BEHIND BUT HE IS NOT A SCAMMER!EURO HAS MILLIONS AND HE WOULD REIMBURSE ANYBODY IF THEY HAD A PACK SEIZED AND THEY PAID FOR EXPRESS. NO REFUNDS FOR AIRMAIL THAT IS STATED CLEARLY ON HIS SITE. NORDIC IS ALSO BEHIND. ONCE EURO OR NORDIC SEND A PACK THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO BUT HOPE IT GOES THROUGH CUSTOMS AND 90% OF THE TIME IT DOES PROBABLY MORE LIKE 95% OF THE TIME IT DOES. NORDIC SOLD THE WORST STALLION LABS GEAR ! THE STALLION LABS SUPERTEST350 PUT PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL! EUROMAN WOULD NEVER SOURCE CRAP MEX GEAR LIKE NORDIC HAS THROUGH THE YEARS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ALL THE CRAP MEX GEAR NORDIC HAS SOLD PEOPLE. I WAS ABLE TO GET IN WITH NORDIC VERY EASY BACK WHEN HE WAS ON OUTLAW AND SSB. THIS WAS 2007 WHEN HE SOLD THAT NASTY STALLION LABS GEAR AND ALL HIS $ WENT TO SAN DIEGO AND THATS WHERE ALL THE PACKS CAME FROM. SO MY GUESS IS HE HAS TIES TO THE SAN DIEGO AREA JUST AS YOU DO AND AS I DO.IM SURE HE TRAVELS AND MIGHT HAVE MOVED BUT THATS WHERE HE HAD HIS OP SET UP AT. NORDIC DOSNT EVEN TOUCH THE HGH HE JUST HAS THE CHINESE GUY HE WORKS WITH SHIP ALL HIS PACKS AND HE GETS KITS FOR LIKE 45$-50$ VERY CHEAP STUFF. MADE IN CHINESE APARTMENT BY LEO LIANG-JK. BUT SOMEBODY CLOSE TO HIM.

anything EVER SOLD by nordic was top notch ,, the moment it ws not fellas who worked for him got their teeth pulled out and got kicked,, NOT TO FORGET! cfc got kicked out by nordic! he didnt agree to work with him anymore for cfc...fucked up on products for a while and nordic got pissed,, also delivery times were messed up with few fellas nordic worked with ,, whay did he do?? did he tell everyione wait wait i have my sushi dinner with girlfriend so you just wait and ill think of solution in 2 months? NO what did nordic do?? he kicked those fellas out ,, he FIRED THEM ALL ,, he stopped working with them ,, because of few bad steps,,this can create enemies,, and this is how enemies are being created,, but nordic CARE about customer sevice so he wil not work with someone who is subpar and cant perform! kapeesh? you are talking here about the best source in history of bodybuilding cult,, retabolil was just as big but nordic survived the test of time,, and he work efficiently and effectivly!,, and anyTHING ANYTHING EVER SOLD BY HIM WAS LEGIT,, sandiego connections are all there due to mexicanos ,,,very easy to get stuff from mexicana ...but nordic is not on americana land and he is supplier for the all damn world,,, in every country where there is bodybuild you heard the name nordic ,, he supply everyone ,, his gh is the main gh on ifbb and on npc stages around the globe and around americana ,, this is the truth! ,, this is why he has so much supply ,, this is why you never see supply run off retard,,have you ever see supply run off? he is major major in the business,, and he work from countries where hormones are perfectly legal and not controlled,, even in americana it is LEGAL but controlled ,, he is a world supplier !,,
euroman is much smaller leage and he can not achieve something simple as to get packages to customers,, this is one thing ,, but now im telling you that he is watched ,, watched,, WATCHED,, when i say wtched it is big big problem to source,, he is watched because he is not connected! he is not ! ,, no one talk about legitimacy of products becausse his products are legit as i said,, but he is high risk as of now and i bann ordering from him ,, for now,, temporarily,, he will still get orders from none followers but for right now i need to make sure there is no operation on him and if i say someone is watched its not good,,

lastly ,, nordic hgh is not done in any apartment mr second hand dealer,, it is done in factory,, it is done for nordic directly ,, it is done by profesionals not by amatuers,, it works and works well ,, it look very profesional ,, it has great finish and! it is legit gh 10 iu! it is legit high quality pure gh 10iu! 95% + and its real 95% + not like the shit fuck stained balonie mutent was pushing by the name of getroping to my elfs on other boardings,, dont think i dont hear about those things,, my ears are everywhere,,

y

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2011, 04:50:58 PM »
anything EVER SOLD by nordic was top notch ,, the moment it ws not fellas who worked for him got their teeth pulled out and got kicked,, NOT TO FORGET! cfc got kicked out by nordic! he didnt agree to work with him anymore for cfc...fucked up on products for a while and nordic got pissed,, also delivery times were messed up with few fellas nordic worked with ,, whay did he do?? did he tell everyione wait wait i have my sushi dinner with girlfriend so you just wait and ill think of solution in 2 months? NO what did nordic do?? he kicked those fellas out ,, he FIRED THEM ALL ,, he stopped working with them ,, because of few bad steps,,this can create enemies,, and this is how enemies are being created,, but nordic CARE about customer sevice so he wil not work with someone who is subpar and cant perform! kapeesh? you are talking here about the best source in history of bodybuilding cult,, retabolil was just as big but nordic survived the test of time,, and he work efficiently and effectivly!,, and anyTHING ANYTHING EVER SOLD BY HIM WAS LEGIT,, sandiego connections are all there due to mexicanos ,,,very easy to get stuff from mexicana ...but nordic is not on americana land and he is supplier for the all damn world,,, in every country where there is bodybuild you heard the name nordic ,, he supply everyone ,, his gh is the main gh on ifbb and on npc stages around the globe and around americana ,, this is the truth! ,, this is why he has so much supply ,, this is why you never see supply run off retard,,have you ever see supply run off? he is major major in the business,, and he work from countries where hormones are perfectly legal and not controlled,, even in americana it is LEGAL but controlled ,, he is a world supplier !,,
euroman is much smaller leage and he can not achieve something simple as to get packages to customers,, this is one thing ,, but now im telling you that he is watched ,, watched,, WATCHED,, when i say wtched it is big big problem to source,, he is watched because he is not connected! he is not ! ,, no one talk about legitimacy of products becausse his products are legit as i said,, but he is high risk as of now and i bann ordering from him ,, for now,, temporarily,, he will still get orders from none followers but for right now i need to make sure there is no operation on him and if i say someone is watched its not good,,

lastly ,, nordic hgh is not done in any apartment mr second hand dealer,, it is done in factory,, it is done for nordic directly ,, it is done by profesionals not by amatuers,, it works and works well ,, it look very profesional ,, it has great finish and! it is legit gh 10 iu! it is legit high quality pure gh 10iu! 95% + and its real 95% + not like the shit fuck stained balonie mutent was pushing by the name of getroping to my elfs on other boardings,, dont think i dont hear about those things,, my ears are everywhere,,

gh15 approved

I HAVE NEVER SOLD HGH TO ANYONE! WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH ALL YOUR NONSENSE? IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SOLD ANYBODY HGH SO YOU CANNOT EVEN PROVE IT. YOU WOULD BE LYING! MAYBE YOU SELL DRUGS AND AAS BUT I DO NOT!ANYONE WHO SAYS I HAVE SOLD HGH OR ANY AAS IS MAKING IT UP!I HAVE ONLY VOUCHED FOR EUROMAN THATS ALL! I GOT NO KICKBACKS OR FREE GEAR FOR GIVING EUROMAN A BUMP! I DO IT BECAUSE HE HAS LEGIT HUMAN GRADE PRODUCT THAT IS MADE WITH HIGH PURE RAW MATERIALS NO CONTAMINENTS. yOU CANNOT SAY THE SAME ABOUT ALL THE CRAP MEXICAN GEAR NORDIC HAS SOLD. HE HAS SOLD GEAR THAT PUT PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL LIKE HIS STALLION LABS SUPERTEST-350.THERE IS NO DENYING HE HAS A HUGE REP FOR SELLING MEXICAN UGL. QUALITY VET,PETS PHARMA AND STALLION LABS! WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT ALL THE MEXICAN UGL NORDIC HAS SOLD?HE WILL SELL ANYTHING FOR A BUCK!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2011, 09:08:11 PM »
Whats going on with customs seizing nordic gear? there is supposedly a super long wait for superman products through customs up to 30 days im hearing.... and i wonder if alot of their stuff is getting seized... can anyone chime in?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2011, 04:37:16 AM »
Whats going on with customs seizing nordic gear? there is supposedly a super long wait for superman products through customs up to 30 days im hearing.... and i wonder if alot of their stuff is getting seized... can anyone chime in?

According to some they say it's being held at Chinese customs. You heard that right, Chinese customs. That in addition confirmed seizures in Chicago and the West Coast. Espcially the west Coast.

When things get held in China you know sometimes not right. Nordics got to up his bribe money.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2011, 07:30:02 PM »
can someone send me nordic's email or site i don't see him on any boards?  Gh15 if you talk about him so much please give us info on how to order from him, thx.

TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2011, 07:40:31 PM »
i dont give up anything abotu any sources,, if you dont know nordic site then it means you are nto in the need to know,, he is the biggest supplier of bodybuild industry and should be protected at any cost,, if you are long time bodybuild you will know how to get it ,, some can help you ,, many pupils know it and again the key point is safety!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2011, 07:46:28 PM »
i dont give up anything abotu any sources,, if you dont know nordic site then it means you are nto in the need to know,, he is the biggest supplier of bodybuild industry and should be protected at any cost,, if you are long time bodybuild you will know how to get it ,, some can help you ,, many pupils know it and again the key point is safety!

gh15 approved

is there someone i can pm about it, I pmed you about it
TEAM Nasser

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2011, 08:46:28 AM »

gh15 approved

nordic don't even have raws though. 

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2011, 04:11:50 PM »
Well I know ****wasn't seized in Chicago as of 2 weeks ago.. we'll see how the up coming week looks..

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2011, 06:27:00 PM »
gh, what about qvolt for  hg