Author Topic: Any of you guys run dbol as a pre workout only?  (Read 20490 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Any of you guys run dbol as a pre workout only?
« on: January 11, 2012, 02:14:52 PM »
Kind of concerned with hair loss from dbol since Im predisposed. So I'm wondering if there would be any benefit to running it solely as a pre workout boost.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Any of you guys run dbol as a pre workout only?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 02:20:02 PM »
Kind of concerned with hair loss from dbol since Im predisposed. So I'm wondering if there would be any benefit to running it solely as a pre workout boost.

I do this, 10 mg, 60-90mins before makes a world of difference in any heavy lifts.

PS. I use it this way only since even 20 mg dbol ed makes me waterlogged as hell...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 02:23:27 PM »
I do this, 10 mg, 60-90mins before makes a world of difference in any heavy lifts.

PS. I use it this way only since even 20 mg dbol ed makes me waterlogged as hell...

That's cool that one could benefit from a drug and avoid unwanted sides as you have. Also not looking for any more bloat than I already have from deca.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 02:32:54 PM »
That's cool that one could benefit from a drug and avoid unwanted sides as you have. Also not looking for any more bloat than I already have from deca.

Yeah, heard that!  ;D

My measly dose of test bloats me enough.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 02:39:02 PM »
Any one know the situation with the BD Pink Thais? The source OUS are saying that they are still in production but there was a rumour that BD had to cease?

Good news if true.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »
Any one know the situation with the BD Pink Thais? The source OUS are saying that they are still in production but there was a rumour that BD had to cease?

Good news if true.

British Dispensary Thailand? To the best of my knowledge they are still manufacturing steroids. (Most of my gym buddies) are over there, popping them like candy.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »
I use thai pinks but they are old...I used to use them just pre workout but that was when I took smaller doses. I get headaches taking +50mg in one dose.

I've been using 50-70mg spread thought the day for the last two weeks. I am soooooo water logged its ridiculous up nearly 20 lbs. I took progress pic last night to see whats happening because sometimes just looking in the mirror can be deceiving and i look fat though i know it's just water. I am just adding my eq@400mg and test@500mg and tren@150 EOd this week and not ramping up the cals in hopes of getting some quality on this body in the next few months.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 03:51:30 PM »
have you tried the d-bol yet? do you get hair loss?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 04:15:42 PM »
have you tried the d-bol yet? do you get hair loss?

To be honest I haven't even tried dbol but thinking that since I did experience light shedding from tbol I might be very likely to. What do you think?

Plus I don't wanna get any more bloated than I already am.

drnit

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 05:27:16 PM »

I'm also thinking about it. You do this for how long? Do you have any side effects?

seraph

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »
To be honest I haven't even tried dbol but thinking that since I did experience light shedding from tbol I might be very likely to. What do you think?

Tbol is not suppose to cause hardly any hair loss so ... Im guessing Dbol might not be the best thing for you.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 06:20:59 PM »
Tbol is not suppose to cause hardly any hair loss so ... Im guessing Dbol might not be the best thing for you.

I know...thats why I'm considering taking it pre workout only. Its got a really short half life compared to tbol which makes me think a low dose a few times a week may not cause any harm.

I shouldn't jump to conclusions though cause I've spoken to aesthetics about this before and just cause a steroid is likely to cause certain side effects on paper it doesn't always translate into real life. Either way its not only the hair loss but also other sides that concern me that I just don't wanna deal with right now.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 09:48:18 PM »
I'm also thinking about it. You do this for how long? Do you have any side effects?

Few months now, i will take a 'break' at some point and no noticeable sides other than insane lower back pumps during training.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

drnit

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 02:53:07 AM »
Few months now, i will take a 'break' at some point and no noticeable sides other than insane lower back pumps during training.
You did a bloodwork in this period?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 05:12:53 AM »
You did a bloodwork in this period?

This period being currently and yes i have blood work done three times per year. Other than altered hormone levels (surprise) and sometimes just a little high triglycerides everything has been fine. Liver values NORMAL.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

drnit

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 05:29:07 AM »
This period being currently and yes i have blood work done three times per year. Other than altered hormone levels (surprise) and sometimes just a little high triglycerides everything has been fine. Liver values NORMAL.

Thank you for your attention and sorry for so many questions. How long did it take for you to feel any difference in terms of gains?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 06:51:39 AM »
Thank you for your attention and sorry for so many questions. How long did it take for you to feel any difference in terms of gains?

Anytime.

Well honestly i respond better to dianabol than anyone i know, after 8+ years of cycling dianabol is still THE steroid. 10 mg pre-workout might/will not be enough for most, but with legit dianabol and with the 'right' dosage you will notice it in two weeks, three tops.

PS. I currently train 4-5 times per week so i still take it on most days of the week.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

drnit

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 11:09:31 AM »
Anytime.

Well honestly i respond better to dianabol than anyone i know, after 8+ years of cycling dianabol is still THE steroid. 10 mg pre-workout might/will not be enough for most, but with legit dianabol and with the 'right' dosage you will notice it in two weeks, three tops.

PS. I currently train 4-5 times per week so i still take it on most days of the week.

How changed are your hormones? You think back to normal quickly?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 12:18:07 PM »
I really need to sell my remaining dbol before I do something stupid and use it, which will make my face go from pretty to fat/shitty

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 03:48:25 PM »
I really need to sell my remaining dbol before I do something stupid and use it, which will make my face go from pretty to fat/shitty

LOL

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 06:02:49 PM »
never used d bol before... would a small dose of arimidex take care of the bloat from d bol? making u bigger but not water loged and puffy?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 07:44:45 AM »
never used d bol before... would a small dose of arimidex take care of the bloat from d bol? making u bigger but not water loged and puffy?

no it definitely won't

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2012, 07:49:09 AM »

it will probably bloat you, yeah. don't know about the hairloss though, like i told you before everyone responds so differently to drugs.

you probably will have to try one compound at a time initially to find out what gives you bad sides. if you are fine on deca, then you know deca doesn't effect you negatively and you can try different orals or injectables while on deca. 

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2012, 11:57:44 PM »
Yes, works well on workout days only. Dosages vary from 20-40mg.

To mitigate back pumps, dosages are tapered up/down.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 04:42:50 PM »
just my 2 cents on this guys... but in order to see some effectiveness from d bol u need to have a certain concentration of the compound on your bloodstream.... taking it on workout days only wont do much in terms of size and strength gains... usually dbol is a quick starter on a cycle.... so u start seeing gains immediately until your longer ester compounds kick in.... if you worry about bloating keep the dose low maybe at 20-30 mg a day, but still whatever dosage u choose has to be constant so it builds up in your blood stream and you get the real effects of the compound.

imho