Author Topic: Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?  (Read 49933 times)

matrixgh

• Getbig II
Re: Can Dianabol be used while staying lean?
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2011, 08:36:28 AM »
Its all depend how your body will react to dbol, some people prompt to more estrogen related sides, makes them look smooth and bloated.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2011, 07:15:22 PM »
looks like we disagree on a  couple of points on a couple of different threads right now Mothballs. Diet is NOTHING. You can eat anything you want if you are on the right stuff. You can eat ice cream 3 times a day, breakfast lunch and dinner and be 6% bf @ 245 lbs, 6 footer. The only time you DIET is right before your show. And the last show I did, I actually did not even really diet, and I still placed in the top 5. I just upped my tren to almost 1 gram per week and I laid off the ice cream.

Well if you would have dieted properly im sure you would have placed better.

And if your 6% bf eating ice cream 3x a day more power to you. But that'll be the reason among other dietary factors of why your holding a shitload of water on your cycles.

If you have a clean diet strict diet your not gonna hold a bunch of extra h20 no matter how much drugs you take. Now I didnt say not hold ANY water, but you wont hold a noticeable amount.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2012, 07:40:42 AM »
Dbol is all I use these days as Test makes my nipples hurt within a week. And no, it does bloat you if you keep a clean diet.

I take around 20mg a day, 5 days a week. I don't really cycle but stay on for a month at a time then come off. I don't bother with PCT as it's only 20mg a day which really is not much.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2012, 02:05:05 PM »
Dbol is all I use these days as Test makes my nipples hurt within a week. And no, it does bloat you if you keep a clean diet.

I take around 20mg a day, 5 days a week. I don't really cycle but stay on for a month at a time then come off. I don't bother with PCT as it's only 20mg a day which really is not much.
what have your gains been like from doing this?  and how long have u been taking d bol for??

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2012, 08:36:46 PM »

what you just laid out is not even sufficient for a bridge.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2012, 09:12:06 AM »
I realise it's not a lot, but I do make gains. Very slight, but it's enough for me. I can easily double the dose but I see no need. I've recently added some Tren which is great stuff, but I'm just destined to suffer sides which is exactly what Tren gives me. I can't sleep for shit on the stuff but I'm enduring.

Maybe I'm conservative in what I take but I'd say for anyone not willing to inject, you'd be happy what you'll see on 35-50mg of Dbol a day. Which is fuck all in what you'll see using Tren/Test/Growth, etc.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2012, 09:09:32 AM »
I realise it's not a lot, but I do make gains. Very slight, but it's enough for me. I can easily double the dose but I see no need. I've recently added some Tren which is great stuff, but I'm just destined to suffer sides which is exactly what Tren gives me. I can't sleep for shit on the stuff but I'm enduring.

Maybe I'm conservative in what I take but I'd say for anyone not willing to inject, you'd be happy what you'll see on 35-50mg of Dbol a day. Which is fuck all in what you'll see using Tren/Test/Growth, etc.

hold on so you are now running oral dianabol and tren ace only?

did you just add some tren in randomly?