Author Topic: High dose test + fat loss: 'Testosterone dose-response relationships' study  (Read 18779 times)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
ok brofessor.
if "highly effective" means 70% reduction then i agree with u lol ::)

my point is - you cant tank estrogen into the low zone - which means single digits - on 1g of test, no matter how much AI you use (unless ur a genetic anomaly)
since most people will have estrogen EASILY >100 on 1g of test that'd make AT LEAST a 90% reduction.

which just doesnt happen

When did I EVER say using AIs will get estrogen into single digits? If you reduced your estreogen by 90%, you probably couldn't walk properly due to joint issues.

However, AI's, especially suicide inhibitors, are EXTREMELY effective in reducing estrogen to levels where female pattern fat accumulation & gyno is brought to acceptable levels.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
When did I EVER say using AIs will get estrogen into single digits? If you reduced your estreogen by 90%, you probably couldn't walk properly due to joint issues.

However, AI's, especially suicide inhibitors, are EXTREMELY effective in reducing estrogen to levels where female pattern fat accumulation & gyno is brought to acceptable levels.

::)

AI's work very well in men. Take 1 tab aromasin a day on 1g test & then have your estrogen levels checked before & after. I did & unless the tests were wrong, my estrogen WAS reduced to the point of being unhealthy.

no comment

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
well, on PM a similar discussion was running the same time.

this is the solution:

the compound CGS 20 267 tested here is letrozole.
used on HEALTHY EUGONADAL MEN
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem.77.2.8345034?journalCode=jcem

a dose of 0.02mg achieved 30% estrogen reduction
a dose of A WHOPPING 30mg (yes, THIRTY mg of letrozole) reduced estrogen by 90%.

a measly 90% reduction with 30mg letrozole.

IN EUGONADAL MEN. they produce a fuking 50mg of testosterone a week.

"A reduction in estradiol levels by about 30% from baseline was observed at the lowest dose (0.02 mg). This reduction was further enhanced dose dependently to a maximum of about 90% from baseline at 24 h after administration of the highest dose (30 mg)"

now take someone who takes 20 times that amount and who has AT LEAST 5 times as much estrogen.

case closed.

mazrim

• Getbig V
I peruse some trt forums and in one thread they all seemed to take it as common knowledge that you can crash estrogen pretty low while taking synthetic test but natural test not so much. The studies I've seen have been those producing their own. When taking injections there may be a change in how they work/estrogen production in body. Just a thought and first time I'd read that before but they all seemed to take it as fact (at least on that thread).

That's with trt doses though, I doubt you'd be able to do it at megadoses of test (3grams) but I'm not much of a test user.

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
I've been running high test now since a week before starting this thread. I was already "crusing" on about 1g a week and had gone up to around 2.5g a week. I'm not exactly sure where my levels are at right now, and it's still fairly recent, but i'm noticing some fat loss and resistance to fat gain.

I've been eating like shit - lots of chocolates all day at work cos im bored as  f**ck and there's lots of it laying around, I work with fat people. Been drinking once a week as well - bottles of wine and beer, just generally eating fairly poorly recently and not doing much cardio.

Definitely less fat gain than I should have had considering. And for about 4 days straight I ate well, and it was noticable around my face. I gain/lose chubbiness with my cheeks very quickly so it's easy for me to gauge fat loss/gain.

Will update further down the track as peak levels increase to 3g+ per week.

oni

• Getbig IV
What is the bloat like with that difference?
Any difference in estrogen levels?

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
What is the bloat like with that difference?
Any difference in estrogen levels?

Bloat is minimal, nips are quite puffy though, can see them through the shirt, but that's the extent of it so far. No gyno as of yet, nor any lumps. Not running an AI at the moment. I don't need an AI when i've run up to 1.5g test in the past. Will let you know if this changes.

Really terrible roid rage though. Worst i've ever had really, except for the first time I ran Tren. Was sitting at the desk today and at one point I just felt like i 'needed'  to smash someone or something. For no reason at all. I just felt trapped in my anger. I just wanted so badly to expel energy in some form or another. That has happened often this cycle. It's almost uncomfortable because I feel trapped in that emotional state for sometimes up to an hour, just angry for no reason.