Author Topic: ifbb pro here, this is what he does, DO NOT TRY THIS  (Read 20157 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: ifbb pro here, this is what he does, DO NOT TRY THIS
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2015, 08:33:04 AM »
would your friend be placing well in pro shows?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 08:36:27 AM »
that's a lot of adrol.  1/2 gram of orals a day.  Is his liver swiss cheese now?
not really 400mg for 10 weeks, the increase var is only for the last 2 weeks, thats nothing in comparison to someone who pops 50 perks a day. Who cares anyway, if he does that amount it is because that is what it takes. You think 2 glasses of whine a day is better?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2015, 08:39:12 AM »
would your friend be placing well in pro shows?
I can not answer that as I dont want people to know anything as I am very popular around my neck of the woods.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2015, 09:45:35 AM »
not really 400mg for 10 weeks, the increase var is only for the last 2 weeks, thats nothing in comparison to someone who pops 50 perks a day. Who cares anyway, if he does that amount it is because that is what it takes. You think 2 glasses of whine a day is better?

Uh....Yes, would have to say two glasses of wine is much easier to handle than all those orals.

You gotta be kidding to state otherwise, lol...

He is just asking for it.
?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2015, 10:14:17 AM »
Uh....Yes, would have to say two glasses of wine is much easier to handle than all those orals.

You gotta be kidding to state otherwise, lol...

He is just asking for it.
WRONG alcohol is way worse on liver then pills and thats drinking 52 weeks a year vs a few pills for 12 weeks, Vitamin C is just as toxic as certain pills with the exception of anadrol, It is widely exaggerated, don't be so gullible and all pros do this, this is bodybuilding, is it not? What do you expect? seriously,... You guys tune into bodybuilding, are in the biggest bodybuilding forum on the net and on the steroid section to boot, so obviously there is an appeal, yet you cry NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when the truth becomes revealed of the upper echelon

What is wrong with you guys?  ???

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2015, 10:23:07 AM »
WRONG alcohol is way worse on liver then pills and thats drinking 52 weeks a year vs a few pills for 12 weeks, Vitamin C is just as toxic as certain pills with the exception of anadrol, It is widely exaggerated, don't be so gullible and all pros do this, this is bodybuilding, is it not? What do you expect? seriously,... You guys tune into bodybuilding, are in the biggest bodybuilding forum on the net and on the steroid section to boot, so obviously there is an appeal, yet you cry NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when the truth becomes revealed of the upper echelon

What is wrong with you guys?  ???

I consider myself very "pro drug" but you guys are just asking for it. Don't be surprised man when your health gets totally fucked from what you seem to justify as being sane and unharmful.

I don't even drink, I hate the shit, but I don't believe you here man. YOu're just telling yourself whatever you need to think so you can use your mass amounts of gear and say "it's ok, I'm safe"

Wake up buddy.

Show me proof how toxic and dangerous vitamin C is. As I'm very curious as to how it would even be allowed in Canada if dangerous. Please show me proof of this.

I didn't expect to see baby doses and thought you knew I knew better about that, c'mon man...

?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2015, 10:26:22 AM »
Remember, you said 2 glasses of wine. I'M comparing 2 glasses of wine to the massive drug use you speak of here.

You're sure 2 glasses of wine is worse than that stack? I think there was some confusion here.

Surely 6 beers or whatever day in day out will mess up a person's health, no idea on exact amounts but it sounds reasonable to believe.
?

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2015, 10:31:42 AM »
This is bodybuilding we all know here that it is not a healthy sport especially not at the top level. Why is there shock and concern this is what todays bodybuilding is.

Now what I'm curious to known is what does his off season regimen look like?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2015, 11:16:14 AM »
Good questions

ok notice he is on short esters so very little water retention already, he is heavily on proviron and masteron to boot so no AI needed, He has removed gland so gyno is impossible.

Now he does not do winny cause he trains like a madman and winny destroys his joints but last 2 weeks he throws it where he doesn't train heavy and just takes it easy in the gym

Masteron is dropped because letro and winny is brought in, he says his skin dries up and itches if he does the 3 of them together and it is just way too much discomfort, not needed anymore.

letro or arimidex, he say one or the other, they are both on par and serve the same purpos

Thanks. Pretty neat to read this laid out.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2015, 11:16:37 AM »
oth.... do you think your friend would take less gear if he had the choice??? him being a pro, im assuming everyone is taking as much as they can tolerate?? I mean,  does he actually feel "good" when he is on this???

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2015, 11:28:16 AM »
You said all his gear is Pharmacy and the ones you listed are all UGL...just pointing out the obvious. But as far as doses and everything go ya he's pretty well right on with everything and by the sound of it he would be in the mid 240's sub 10% BF.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2015, 12:05:42 PM »
Looks good to me.  I know plenty of guys who have run something similar.

Using a large dose of orals like that is not unheard of.  As long as it's just for a few weeks, not a big deal.

I've used doses like this before, shooting 2-3 times every day.  Feeling amped up all the time on high doses of AAS.

I don't miss it at all.

This is what real bodybuilders do boys.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2015, 12:31:50 PM »
I consider myself very "pro drug" but you guys are just asking for it. Don't be surprised man when your health gets totally fucked from what you seem to justify as being sane and unharmful.

I don't even drink, I hate the shit, but I don't believe you here man. YOu're just telling yourself whatever you need to think so you can use your mass amounts of gear and say "it's ok, I'm safe"

Wake up buddy.

Show me proof how toxic and dangerous vitamin C is. As I'm very curious as to how it would even be allowed in Canada if dangerous. Please show me proof of this.

I didn't expect to see baby doses and thought you knew I knew better about that, c'mon man...

hold on buddy, who is you guys? When did I say I do this? I would never do this in my life, NEVER

Patmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2015, 12:36:35 PM »
omg this is nuts, this is pure poison to ur body.

i quit bodybuilding srs, better of with fitness without the drugs

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2015, 12:39:57 PM »
Remember, you said 2 glasses of wine. I'M comparing 2 glasses of wine to the massive drug use you speak of here.

You're sure 2 glasses of wine is worse than that stack? I think there was some confusion here.

Surely 6 beers or whatever day in day out will mess up a person's health, no idea on exact amounts but it sounds reasonable to believe.
of course the stack is dangerous, of course its insane, we are talking about a dangerous endeavor altogether in bodybuilding at the upper levels,.... DUH...but don't be one of those guys that say steroids killed that bodybuilder when he is doing oxycodone and hydromorphs and snorting cocaine..

OH now you are back tracking,,... i get it, lol the stack is worse then the wine hands down, but what I was saying was the oral portion of the stack alone for 12 weeks does less damage then 2 full glasses of whine for an entire year.

I laugh at people that think an anadrol 50 can kill them meanwhile they are snorting their face off on weekends

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2015, 12:46:47 PM »
oth.... do you think your friend would take less gear if he had the choice??? him being a pro, im assuming everyone is taking as much as they can tolerate?? I mean,  does he actually feel "good" when he is on this???
He functions normal and is really civilized, well spoken, no mood swings and is the nicest guy. The key here is adaptation, the first time he touched juice he did 1 shot a week, then 2, then 4 and now this 12 years later.

His body has built a tolerance but what is more important is he is in the mood for this so he is mentally charged to handle it. Like a fighter who gets used to getting punched in the face, adaptation and mentality is everything, make or break.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2015, 12:52:25 PM »
You said all his gear is Pharmacy and the ones you listed are all UGL...just pointing out the obvious. But as far as doses and everything go ya he's pretty well right on with everything and by the sound of it he would be in the mid 240's sub 10% BF.
what are you talking about? Human grade

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2015, 12:54:00 PM »
omg this is nuts, this is pure poison to ur body.

i quit bodybuilding srs, better of with fitness without the drugs
You do realize this is a bodybuilding forum right?  :D  Ya I agree, its insane  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2015, 12:55:10 PM »
Looks good to me.  I know plenty of guys who have run something similar.

Using a large dose of orals like that is not unheard of.  As long as it's just for a few weeks, not a big deal.

I've used doses like this before, shooting 2-3 times every day.  Feeling amped up all the time on high doses of AAS.

I don't miss it at all.

This is what real bodybuilders do boys.

8)
yup in fact he barely uses orals off season

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2015, 12:59:12 PM »
of course the stack is dangerous, of course its insane, we are talking about a dangerous endeavor altogether in bodybuilding at the upper levels,.... DUH...but don't be one of those guys that say steroids killed that bodybuilder when he is doing oxycodone and hydromorphs and snorting cocaine..

OH now you are back tracking,,... i get it, lol the stack is worse then the wine hands down, but what I was saying was the oral portion of the stack alone for 12 weeks does less damage then 2 full glasses of whine for an entire year.

I laugh at people that think an anadrol 50 can kill them meanwhile they are snorting their face off on weekends

OK, miscommunication...

I hear you on your last paragraph, lol...

How about some proof as to how toxic and dangerous vit. C is then???
?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2015, 01:07:00 PM »
OK, miscommunication...

I hear you on your last paragraph, lol...

How about some proof as to how toxic and dangerous vit. C is then???
Ok maybe a slight exageration on my behalf  ;D ;D you got me lol but all pills do effect the liver and some of these health freaks are fanatic with vitamins, minerals, you know, potassium, chromium, vb12, magnsium, zink, etc.....

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2015, 01:10:10 PM »
Ok maybe a slight exageration on my behalf  ;D ;D you got me lol but all pills do effect the liver and some of these health freaks are fanatic with vitamins, minerals, you know, potassium, chromium, vb12, magnsium, zink, etc.....

LOL! All good...

3 gr a day of Vit. C is a staple for me, bloods came back perfect. But to use gear should go along with perfect supplementation. ZMA is crucial for healthy CNS and such... Does not increase strength by 225 as twinlab once said, lol..

I can just feel you are full blown cycle and feelin' crazy man, very cool, enjoy the ride!!!
?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2015, 01:17:59 PM »
LOL! All good...

3 gr a day of Vit. C is a staple for me, bloods came back perfect. But to use gear should go along with perfect supplementation. ZMA is crucial for healthy CNS and such... Does not increase strength by 225 as twinlab once said, lol..

I can just feel you are full blown cycle and feelin' crazy man, very cool, enjoy the ride!!!
DUDE !!!!!

FOR THE THIRD TIME, THAT IS NOT MY CYCLE, THIS IS MY FREINDS CYCLE, HE IS AN IFBB PRO, HE HAS BEEN AT MY HOUSE FOR 4 DAYS.

I never go over 3 gram and 1.5 grams is my preference

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2015, 01:55:46 PM »
DUDE !!!!!

FOR THE THIRD TIME, THAT IS NOT MY CYCLE, THIS IS MY FREINDS CYCLE, HE IS AN IFBB PRO, HE HAS BEEN AT MY HOUSE FOR 4 DAYS.

I never go over 3 gram and 1.5 grams is my preference
lmao
maybe ritch got alzheimers from too much tren
should look at the thread about trens neurodegenerative effects lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2015, 02:27:18 PM »
Like to get a hold of some of that EQ ace ester